Is there a more level-headed character? He seriously manages to keep his cool regardless of the situation

Is there a more level-headed character? He seriously manages to keep his cool regardless of the situation.

i bet you can't wait for his inevitable death at the end of the season when feminism kills him.

Does LF even believe in the white walkers? Doesn't he care about that shit?

maybe we'll be lucky and they won't taint one of the last good characters left

Best character in the show by miles. He is actually clever enough to win, but the plot seems to have become more generic, the noble good guys win type shit.

>going to get killed by a bunch of hot-headed feminists

Sigh....

rip LF ;(

He only cares for himself.Whitewalkers, witches, ogres, as long as he sits on the Iron Throne it doesn't matter for him.

He's a fantastically written character. It's a shame the show shits all over him and other great characters like Stannis.

At the very least if the season finale is as utterly retarded as it sounds then it will make for some good Sup Forums memes.

how could LF win though?

would be more interested, if the series took a turn and made him a Villain Protag, who has to outmaneuver everyone with now dragons and white walkers around.

How many threads of your dragon show do you need, homos?

Dayne?

How could he ever sit on the throne? He's already risen impossibly high.

>how could LF win though?
grab sansa and wait out the winter in harrenhal
marry her and make some stark pups while dragons and white walkers and every other kind of supernatural shit are burning each other alive
come out of hiding as soon as spring arrives and provide aide to everyone scorned by the shit show and terrible leadership
first man alive to be elected into the iron throne
westeros is made great again
the end

But the winter is never ending if the white walkers win, or something

That look he gave Brienne.

Littlefinger knows his big guys.

Brienne?

>all this shit posting about Little fingers death

I don't buy it. He is a pretty big character.

>LF a well written character

wat

Littlefinger is way scarier and conniving in the books but the show hasn't ruined him

Being a big guy doesn't make him invincible

I'll have to side with Varys. He can see beyond his own interests, therefore grasps the bigger picture

It was a big season

Plus he's got some major influence on the game, despite his meek demeanor. Background information broker. Information is power.

Aye

LF will kill Jon and possibly Daenerys, marry Sansa, tell Sansa to tell arya to kill Cersei and Jamie, then get the Iron Throne and get killed by white walkers
>LF and Jon are sailing to dragonstone
>the ship is getting close to the castle, but doesn't slow down
>Jon finds barrels filled with wildfire in the ship
>LF appears behind him and stabs him in the back
>"I'm crashing this ship... with no survivors"
>he puts on sunglasses and parachutes out of the ship, Batman Dark Knight style
>he gently lands on the shore, while the ship and entire dragonstone (which was filled with wildfire by Cersei earlier) blow up behind him

Shes a big girl.

Will littlefingers death be painful?

I'd be willing to bet, extremely.

for him

Still waiting on another episode of counter monkey

I SHABOZE .... THAT'S OFF THE TABLEASWELL??

The fire rises!

I feel like Littlefinger was hyped up but then nothing really happened with him. He just pops up every once in a while to show that he's still alive.

Fucking kek. Perfect.