As we can all agree Slavs are absolutely superior in making video games

as we can all agree Slavs are absolutely superior in making video games
are you waiting for the new Czechbros creation coming February 13th?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice
youtu.be/cW3Sq5wfdIc
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYCAfvlhnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Black kinghts

Agree

this is not a swedish game

I've seen only one released demo of it which made me very concerned for how it will turn out. The one with the terrible "siege" AI. Also "siege" being like 6 people fighting. Maybe it got better, I dunno.
I'm not hating, I actually want it to turn out to be amazing for several reasons.

Fuck them for what they have done to Battlefield. Also I can't forgive the for the missing Middle power campaigns.

no

the only medieval game I need will come from turkey
unless erDOGan bans videogames as haram

I've played demo and it was laggy as hell, although 3rd witcher was >50fps on my bucket on ultra.

Battlefield 1 is actually very good game itself but it is tainted by swedish forced LGBT ideology
the funniest thing about this game that there has never been a simple white man soldier picture in the main menu, first there was american nigger and then russian bald strong woman
swedes are truly the nazis of our time

Yes but no. Because I won't be able to play it, I have only 4GB RAM, Athlon x64 CPU and low-budget video card.

damn man i have i5-4670k and gtx 970 i'm sure i will be able to play it but definitely not on highest settings

how long ago did you play the demo? they made some downgrades and the game runs much better as far as i know
i hope they didn't downgrade the forest much because it looked mindblowing

That's a woman?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, but the one sided campaigns and weird design choices make it a bit worse.
i7 3770 and GTX 970 Here. 60 FPS with the occasional drop (certain maps) and high preset. You'll be fine on 1080p.

Czechs playing at being German? Boring! I want a Russia Suffering Simulator 2018, where you can oppress Russian peasants through 400 years of history.

yes the game is lacking German, Austrian, French and Russian campaigns
i think it was pretty good idea to focus on less known war episodes like arabs fighting the Ottoman Empire under Lawrence of Arabia or the Italian Arditi but they shouldn't neglect the main ones at the same time

I preordered it, should be a perfect game for medieval autism and escapism. If they haven't optimized it I will be sad though.

>Slav game
>muh CRUSADER KNIGHTS

Can you get more pathetic than this?

Let's just say I have "requisitioned" a demo, so i dont know when it came out.
I'll pay for a game if out will be good tho.

Also one thing that bugs me is that the game is being translated a la these your withchers, so it doesn't look really good when text shows a bloody peasant speech, but actor speaks perfect English.

you dont know what the game is even about, sad!

this game is set during Hussite Wars times in central europe (early 1400s)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars

Yeah you could have the opinion that video games are some patriotic statement.

>I want a Russia Suffering Simulator 2018, where you can oppress Russian peasants through 400 years of history.
Too rude for a guy who has literally Russian flag. :DDDDD

The most reknown knights were always slavs. Go away, coward!

>sea jew posts
Go get high and drown in a channel

> backed out of their Linux version promises
It will most probably look like shit on PS4, and I won't be booting into Windows just to play it.

i don't know how good was russian translation of witcher, but polish voiceovers were really good
villagers spoke broken polish that was used by real peasanta, it looked very authentic
english language is just not very good for translating slavic things

>The most reknown knights were always slavs. Go away, coward!

The Knight orders were very elitist. As such they never let even a single Slav serve under their order. They considered you subhumans.

But I guess maybe Putin told you otherwise.

yeah kinda this
>be Teutonic Order knight
>massacre slavs and balts all day every day
>centuries later slavs larp as you

>playing shitdom come when bannerlord is just around the corner

Knight orders were pussies and were pwned by Slavs.

A single Zawisza Czarny Chad >>>>> any "teutonic" virgin.

>only christan orders had knights
and Teutonic Order got rekt by us, why would we larp as them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

Yeah if that corner is fucking 200km down the road.

It was translated the same way as in polish.

KC:D, however, will not have a voiceover, so text will have a lot of words to make speech of characters czech-like, but sound will be perfect modern English. It sucks.

>implying Bannerlord will release in 2018

15th century Czech voiceover when?

And this happened too. Livonian (Teutonic) side was absolutely retarded at that time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice

they are small studio and the game was crowfunded as far as i know so i can understand why they did not record many language versions, it costs a lot of money
maybe if the game will be successful they might consider adding at least Czech voices
in poland this game's publisher is CDProjekt so who knows

Battle of Grunwald DLC when?

Dub only in french,english and german

The 3 languages in the world that matter

Will at least one have a bloody peasant version of this language?

german might be the only one that fits this game

Actually it's pretty impressive that there is 3 dubs for this game. it's a small studio, it must have been expensive. Games like the last Persona 5 does not even have sub other than in english.

asians usually don't translate their games to many languages
western devs almost always add polish subtitles to their games, sometimes even voiceovers, and when it comes to asian games there's barely anything translated to polish, the only game im aware of is Dark Souls series
even something like Metal Gear Solid games have no polish

Even people pretending to be LARPers look autistic and unathletic.

W*tcher is a shit game with boring combat and bland story, just sayin

great universe tho' the most important thing for an open world desu

Why are Slavs so insecure they need to start shilling fucking video games to get some recognition?

Leave it alone it's a decade old.

I have it inverse about Witcher games - love the games but hate the setting.
That's why I cant fucking wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

I would have an epic open world game on medieval french era. I never saw a game like that. Piss me off.

>be slav
>hate slavic game setting
witcher is the comfiest game ever

That is correct.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Or you like to be stealth archer in skyrim?

game devs consider french revolution more interesting period...
Assassin's Creed Unity is pretty good game after all the patches that fixed the broken one day release and it has some scenes where you "time travel" to middle ages and you see some castle siege

I think the setting is basically the most suitable for an rpg.
>Convergence of worlds that introduces magic and makes what would be folklore shit real
>You play as a "politically neutral" buffed monster hunter that roams around killing pesky monsters using knowledge and technique but NEVER for free

It's a shame 3 is piss easy on the hardest difficulty so the last part is lost a bit.

It's not about Slavic - it's about "Slavic fantasy". We have a lot of terrible fiction writers who write in the similar setting, and also a lot of "by the power of my ancestors" nature-hugging crazies who are way into these fantasy stories.
I've gotten so fed up with them that it might have left me allergic to that for life.

>the funniest thing about this game that there has never been a simple white man soldier picture in the main menu
And? There hasn't been an indian man either, what's your point? And what is "simple" about a white man? Millions of soldiers fought in ww1. White men aren't some "default". It was a World War, not like "the great European war", mate.

I've read all Witcher books and there was hardly anything slavic but few names. Just your generic dark fantasy.

I prefer to be the net running console cowboy.

Same. Cyberpunk could be really amazing. Just the language mechanic sounds absolutely unreal.

What language mechanic?

Having characters in the game speak their own languages, and the player can buy cybernetic implants to get them translated if they don't speak the language. No universal translation to english, regardless of realism. And the implants can even be defective and make mistakes. Sounds incredibly immersive.

No wonder this game will never be released.

>Just the language mechanic sounds absolutely unreal
This seems to be a good solution at a glance:
Your character knows any languages that you, as a player, know and it won't be represented in any way mechanically. If you need additional ones then it will be mechanically represented with microsoft chips.
But what about English? What about the localized versions of the game where English becomes Polish/Russian/French etc ?
I just really hope they won't be retarded enough to go the simlish route.

my point is that most of WW1 and WW2 soldiers were white euro men?

> English
And yes, I know it's a Polish dev but originally Cyberpunk setting is in the US. So English should be predominant.

So you basically will be forced to download all language packages.

idk i prordered just because it has a great potential and idea for 20$

>Start game
>Walk outside
>Get cybershot

this game costs 20$ in Russia?
and we still have the western prices even after introduction of PLN last year reeeeee

this
fucking ciri is a whore who spoils the lore
all books after 2 are shit sapkovsky became retarded

The game is meant to explore the interesting and overlooked areas of warfare in ww1. It is not about giving generic situations to represent the battles and conflicts that have been explored thousands of times during the last 100 years.

it's only a good game visually, the gameplay itself is quite shit

Unironically typical Cyberpunk.

>20$
What did he mean by this ?

>he game is meant to explore the interesting and overlooked areas of warfare in ww1

You're giving it FAR too much credit.

Well, they could just switch them out. Like if there are characters in the game that speak chinese, then in the chinese localization those characters speak english.

>214
omg

>knights = crusaders
Retard.

alright but this game makes it looks like world war 1 was like
25% white men
25% white women
25% niggers
25% indians

while it was in fact 95% white men and "people of colour" were imported from colonies in small amounts and used as a cannon fodder, and the only women episode during the war was some russian women battalion that defended some shithole place

23 to be exact

Im just saying what the devs said in interviews. That they wanted to go through things that aren't shown very often, and show how varied the war was. Australia, air battles, mountains, deserts, jungles, soldiers from all corners of the earth.

are you on a laptop?
local display support for intel's shitty gpu virtualization is going to be released around march

yeah, It'll never get released, kek. I wonder which way they'll go.

It's not showing the war in it's totality. It's trying to show the most interesting parts it can, which often means showing the exceptions, not the typical scenarios.

Slavs are so fucking pathetic.Literally nigger tier levels of historical revisionism.You were always slaves,you always lost,you were the bitchies of the ottomans.Fuck off larpers

>are you on a laptop?
No? ?

Looks like they fucked up on basic sound design in that game. Sound of weapon impact is everything in a medieval fighting game if youve played dark souls 2 you'll know why.

t. german on vacation

Exactly
Besides, FPS isn't good for WWI, unless you let loose a bit
Verdun is fun for a bit, but you can't expect console fags and cawadooty kiddies to play it

That said, making germans half black is retarded, unless they were to go with Von Letows campaign

well i am not talking about singleplayer scenarios, but multiplayer which is core element of this game
every single scout in German Empire army is a nigger
every single medic in British army is a brown indian in a fucking turban
every single scout in russian army is a bald fucking woman
every assault soldier in french army is a nigger

this makes the game turn into niggerfield where you see literal swedish wet dreams with niggers running around, the absolute swedish world war experience
the only good looking army is Ottoman Empire, they are all just anatolians

then why aren't you using pci passthrough?

>you were the bitchies of the ottomans
but Ottomans never defeated us in any major war since middle ages? the only major defeat i can think of was Battle of Varna where polish king got killed but it was back in 1400s
later Ottomans were always getting rekt while trying to expand beyond Balkans

>every single scout in german army is a nigger
dude all scouts in bf1 ARE niggers

Ohhh...
It's been a while since I've tried setting up gaming on VMs - it sucked back then so I've stuck with Wine. Damn, I'm out of the loop. I'll try again when I'll have free time, thanks, lol.

>french
>not spanish
What are they trying to do? Sell games for african dirt? South America at least has computers.

>Czech game
>No Czech dub

French market is bigger than Spain and Latino America united. Learn your homework, kid

i wish vsevolod voiced henry so he wouldnt sound like a cuck
youtu.be/cW3Sq5wfdIc

nice voice, better than the english batman
is he some well known russian voice actor?
in Poland the guy who voiced nameless hero in Gothic and the dude who voiced Geralt are fucking legends, love hearing their voices

Don't slavs have any kind of variety in their videogames? It's all dark and edgy stuff. At least with British, American and Jap there is variety.

Rate

youtube.com/watch?v=bmYCAfvlhnM