Batista will win an Oscar (already worked with Mendes and Villeneuve) while The Rock's litty flicks keep flopping...

Batista will win an Oscar (already worked with Mendes and Villeneuve) while The Rock's litty flicks keep flopping (keeps working with hacks like Ratner)

When did you realize he was the real WWE kino actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/37pQKgwsF94
youtu.be/cn7pZdg0aI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Randy Orton could be a potential WWE kino actor.Edge could be too,but he's too old now (Batista's older than him,but Adam's in Haven and the new season of Vikings).

is he playing virgil in a fallout 4 movie?

>dat hairline

I am really happy that he's not biting off more than he can chew like The Rock did at the start of his movie career. Enjoyed him in Spectre and Guardians (more so in Spectre). Wish him the best.

He has a similar comedic timing to The Rock.

He looks like a really nice guy and I like seeing him in movies.I wish him the best in his acting career

When your that big it doesn't matter.

He was genuinely the best part of Guardians 2. He even out acted the A listers

His scene is from Ridley Scott's planned original opening, right? I remember it being about a farmer or something with a pot on the stove and the blade runner just shows up at his house to retire him.

His story about getting the role in GotG made me like him a lot.

His scene in the trailer is so bad, it might be good?

Hmm

this is the scene that i was thinking of

youtu.be/37pQKgwsF94

And to think all these years people have been saying that The Rock was the heir to Arnie's throne when it was really BASEDtista.

It's more aesthetic now that you've drawn my attention to it. Sometimes it's better and called for, like filming a dirty gutter over a pretty sunset. Why are you obsessed?

>mfw user's shit genetics

....how do I get that big

I think I saw him eating one time in las vegas at some japanese restaurant no meme

>JUST cat
Holyfuck dude
Saved

Interesting. You're right. This shot is also reused.

I'm glad it's being used. I like the idea of that scene. Taking things outside of the city could be interesting.

For being a guy who is/was obviously roiding and always gets to play "big dummy" roles he actually seems like a really smart dude in shoots. I bet he's actually a real kinosseur.

what movie is that pic from?

Kinorunner 2049

>all the white WWE superstars have tried and failed at acting (cena, lesnar, jericho, stone cold, goldberg, hogan)
>literally the only two ethnics that have tried have become huge successes
fucking kek

It's called getting old, don't think it won't happen to you motherfucker, except you won't make up for it by being a fucking mountain of a man

Now this is racebaiting

fucking hell. my dick used to have a vein just like this. months later my doctor removed the parasite from my penis.

Real talk here- you didn't really have a doctor cut a vein from your dick, right?

ugh Hollywood really has their head up their asses
the people want pic related

Jesus fucking Christ that's a mad vein, looks like a parasite embedded beneath his skin

Have you seen his cribs episode from back in the day? Most humble guy there is. He likes collecting lunchboxes.

Long before you, my man, but I'm glad you see the true kino rising

How is this even possible?

I would have never imagined fucking Bautista to be a kinoactor in my fucking life, fucking how?

Based Big Dave

He doesnt talk much. The looks do all the acting.

>He doesnt talk much.
That's bullshit. He did great in both GotG movies. You may argue all you want about the retarded shit he had to say, but his delivery was spot on. He has timing. That is what 50% of acting is about.

>That feel when Batista has a better filmography than The Rock

I love Bautista but what the fuck is he gonna play but "large enforcer" or "comedic relief big guy" ?

Something along the lines of Michael Clarke Duncan in Green Mile

This

Absolutely fucking this

i was just thinking about how we dont really have a "arnie" this generation but rather a bunch of equally talented, funny, charismatic and chill buff doods

Bautista is deffers arnie 2.0
i loved him in this he did a knock on impression of Odd Job

>Bautista is deffers arnie 2.0

Only that Bautista can act.

comedic relief big guy with magic powers?

after the Guardians movies he has to slim down and try his luck which is gonna be hard since everyone knows him as a big guy

>acting
That shit is gay in an action movie bro.

thank god him and that other technically not white sexy girl are in this or it'd be very close to being racist

Supposedly he wants to get into directing. I think he could do well. Unlike the other wrestlers he's got a knack for dumb

But it sure helps making the movie not shit.

I remember this episode was surreal.
He had a hard upbringing apparently yet is super nice nothing like his wwe character.

>he didn't enjoy this week's Game of Hairline

Hogan movies are kino klassics

post 90's arnie could act just just fine

He actually was still pretty good as a supporting actor (as humor) in the Riddick 2013 movie.

"Well, look at it this way, boys. We might all fit on one ship now."

Randy Orton already has 0 charisma. Might as well get Roman to act too.

Batista somehow found a role that hes amazing at in guardians. He was shitty in literally every other movie

I like arnie movies just like the next man, but that simply isn't true.

muh dood

Owen Hart would have made a fine actor. He had it all

You're an idiot

What movie is that?

>getting old
He was already pretty god damn old when he started. I mean his grand daughter has a sextape. He's about the same age as wrestlers who wrestled in the mid 80s.

ONCE AGAIN PROVING FILIPINOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

This image cracks me up. It's so perfect.

upcoming blade runner movie

youtu.be/cn7pZdg0aI4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA