Constantly played the fat stupid guy in movies and TV

>Constantly played the fat stupid guy in movies and TV
>Was extremely sensitive and didn't like being laughed at
>Started doing a shit ton of cocaine and heroin to numb the pain and deal with everything
>Wanted to branch out into more serious acting but got typecast
>Gained a dangerous amount of weight
>Last hours of his life was spent with a prostitute
>Pleaded with her not to leave him before he OD'd on smack

He was too pure for this world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=ijeBePDhxD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before the edgy meme parade shows up, It is really tragic. Especially when you hear his close friends tell stories about him and stuff.

Don't do drugs.

>it's okay because he was bullied into doing drugs

He only had himself to blame.

Or just get better at doing drugs

I listened to his brother once at a Q&A session talk about him and apparently he had four addictions in life: food, drugs, alcohol and sex. He was always trying to suppress them but he could only suppress one at a time, when he stopped drinking he started doing drugs, when he stopped that he overate, when he went on a diet he started fucking hookers and doing blow again. He was always doing 2 or 3 of those things and he simply couldn't stop doing all 4 based on the lifestyle he had.

He was also a legend in the SNL halls. The stories people have about him are hilarious. He would strip naked and walk into boardrooms and try to hug executives. He shit out of the window at 30 Rock in a game of Truth or Dare

Watch "I Am Chris Farley". Fantastic documentary.

is mark hamill a queer?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

Why did he have an egg in his mouth?

He hated being a gross fat piece of shit but couldn't change as being so made him rich and famous.

>hated being laughed at for being fat
>proceeds to make comedy movies that revolve around him being fat

Where's the logic here?

All he had to do was lose weight. Will fatties ever learn

He would have probably been amazing as a dramatic actor if you consider that depressed comedic actors can really pull off amazing serious roles. Looking at you Robin Williams and Bill Murray in LiT.

Le edge fuccboi

The logic is "Maybe I can find worth and validation if I can make people laugh and find enjoyment in their lives because I'm such a piece of shit that I can't find it otherwise."

Robin Williams was great in One Hour Photo. Kino film.

foam

Christ, what a disgusting sack of lard.

>little did he know that the population would become as fat as him in 10 years and that he would blend in.

...and for a 5'8" fat manlet he was superhumanly strong..

Plus he made Ryan Reynolds cry roasting him infront of Traylor Howard

And don't forget Good Will Hunting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4

Chris Farley in Shrek.

Why did he have a foam egg in his mouth?

lmao i thaught he was a nigger judging by that death picture

It's possible, but it's hard to say. Personally, I don't think he could ever have pulled it off, and he probably thought so as well. Robin Williams always had it in him. If you watch him in anything and find a scene where he's not actively being funny, you can see he had a talent for drama in him. With Farley you couldn't possibly see him as anything but a fat doof. Even in brief dramatic moments he still looked like a giant kid ready to break out into a fart joke at any moment. Maybe age would have brought him a more mature look but his acting ability will never be known for certain.

Was hungy

>Plus he made Ryan Reynolds cry roasting him infront of Traylor Howard

??

That movie actually wasn't that great, pretentious faggot.

He was ODing on foam eggs.

this guy literally has 20 funny moments in his carreer, fucking sad

it actually makes me a little teary-eyed thinking about farley sometimes.

i mean fuck, the dude called up people at 3am in the morning coked as fuck asking if he was funny or just "some stupid fat guy". i will always resent snl and lorne michaels for even having him on air during that last year of his life. it touches me because i was always the same, thinking people would only like me if they laughed at me and my retarded antics, so i know exactly how he felt.

>That movie actually wasn't that great, pretentious faggot.

Delet this post right goddamn NOW.

>i will always resent snl and lorne michaels for even having him on air during that last year of his life.

Why?

If he lived long enough, he would have turned into a serious actor.

His career barely lasted 7 years, though.

He died two years after he left SNL.

it was obvious he needed help, dude was seriously fucked and coked up during that time and you're having him on air for ratings? fuck off.

get him to a rehab, force him to go home to his parents for 6 months, re-evaluate. fucking sharks.

I guess but then there's this . Do you mean the times he came back to host the show?

too bad for him, he could have done great in a later era with more freedom, something like a judd apatow movie

To be fair, it was the 90s and people didn't give a shit.
As time has gone on, people have realize it's an issue, but back then, it was brushed under the rug as long as they could perform.

Murray is awful as a serious actor.

yes, he never should have hosted or had anything to do with snl at the time.

indeed, very sad.

>lets himself be typecast
>surprised when he's typecast by producers
unless there was a gun to his head when he took on the roles, there is no one else to blame

youtube.com/watch?v=ijeBePDhxD8
I wonder how many black guys she fucked

In fairness to Lorne, I don't think he would have let Farley host if it was obvious he was completely off the rails. I'm sure they had a long discussion about it.

fiddy

Imagine trying to get clean from bad food, drugs, and alcohol but anywhere you go in the US you are bombarded with fans who just gotta buy you a shot, beer, or steak etc... inviting you to parties with blow and skanks... and at your core you are just a dude who likes to make his pals laugh, but now every body considers you a bro and wants to hang and you cant just let them down. So you party, tell jokes, and pratfall til your body and mind can t take it anymore then you fucking die

I think he would have liked it here

just look at jonah hill
dude lost a shit ton of weight then the media bashes on how he's not funny anymore

>>Guy was fat
>>Never tried not being fat (like John Goodman, or literally anybody else)
>>Died cause he was too fat.

And nothing of value was lost

He didn't die from being fat, you gay retard. He died from a drug overdose.

classic JUST

He doesn't care.
What that French weather lady said is still bothering him.

John Candy and Chris Farley are a one entity.

I don't care what people say, that will always be true to me.

He died from speedball.

sad desu

To anyone saying he should have gone to rehab, he was in and out of rehab dozens of times but would always relapse.

Farley has more in common with John Belushi than Candy.

And the worst part is he wasn't even funny. What a waste

why comedians are only funny when they use a lot of drugs?

I CAN'T BREATH

I keep hearing he was trying to put a Fatty Arbuckle biopic together and was the original voice of Shrek. Those 2 things may have changed his life but he never made it that long

Same could be said for Jackass 2 and Steve O but he managed to sort himself out

the hooker he was with projectile shit it into his mouth. the force was too strong

I'm happy for him, he finally found motivation to not be a fatass

Wasn't one of his last appearances on "All That"?

OH, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK

Yes and no

It is interesting how both of them were successful heavyweight actors in comedy, but the difference was that Candy always favored feel-good movies that everyone could enjoy while Farley's were more in-tune with the over-the-top 90's.

Candy tried to lose weight throughout his life. The dude tried, but everytime he lost weight, he'd gain it back.

Sad but true. I wish John hadn't died from speedball because Blues Brothers 2000 wouldn't have been made.

They cope with their crippling depression. Comedians, class clowns, and their like have massive issues.

Maybe if he would've been able to get over his addictions and better hone his craft. You can sort of hear a decent range of emotion from him in the leaked Shrek VO stuff. Not saying we lost an future Oscar winner but I think he could've pulled it off. Probably even better than Sandler ever could've.

>peoples problems and insecurities are logically based
Autism

Black Sheep and Tommy Boy had inklings of a more sensitive side to Farley. It's possible with some direction and effort, he might have transitioned into drama if he had half the chance.

>Probably even better than Sandler ever could've.
I actually thought for a brief glimmer back in the mid-2000's that Sandler was going to break into serious acting. Click actually had some pretty heavy moments despite its premise.

To be fair, it was one of his main selling points. If I were Farley, I would've made as much money as possible, invested it carefully, and ease out of show business once the roles dried up and pursue other ventures.

That last scene where he's dying as his son is cancelling his honeymoon actually got me to tear up.

Yeah, fastfood is a bitch.

???

Farley would spend all his Shrek money in coke and prostitutes
His death is inevitable

ACtually cocaine is what probably superseded much of his inhibitions to b e funny around others while moving up to big time, if he was actually sensitive about others

>he had four addictions in life: food, drugs, alcohol and sex
That's really fucked up. Usually people have 1 or 2 of these at a time, but to indulge in all 4 is a clusterfuck.

When somebody indulges in one of these vices, the others are excluded because the single one makes up for the rest.

>I actually thought for a brief glimmer back in the mid-2000's that Sandler was going to break into serious acting. Click actually had some pretty heavy moments despite its premise.
He tried w/ Punch Drunk Love and Reign Over Me but he's not a good actor

He was a sad sack of shit who couldn't handle being laughed at. It's not even like they were being malicious or attacking his personality it was just his appearance that people mocked.

>heart attack, OD, liver failure or STD
what do you choose?

he would have been a washed up nobody by now and wouldn't have had a career past the 1990s anyways regardless if he lived.

He just would have been TMZ fodder for years and probably would have done some stupid DRUMPF tier stunt in the current year for a brief resurgence of attention.

honestly, nothing of value was lost.

he'd be in grown ups 1 and 2

Punch Drunk Love was trying too hard and I have yet to see Reign Over Me. Funny People was actually sorta refreshing as a psuedo-meta commentary on Sandler's life as a comedian.

Honestly, heart attack but only when I'm a senior citizen.

I was overweight 5 years ago, but I got into fitness thanks to one of my work buddies. I lost 52 pounds thanks to him and recently learned how to surf. I love weight training, going out on bike rides, canoeing, hiking, and swimming. I only moderately drink alcohol on special occasions and never did drugs. I'm still with my Blasian gf of 2 years so I'm pretty satisfied with my sex life.

Farley really needed to get away from Hollywood for a while and get himself into a detox clinic and try to redirect his life to better pursuits than food, chemical, and sexual dependency.

He would just be in Kevin James' place. In fact, it seems like Kevin James took his place in a way. If Farely didn't die, he'd be the president in Pixels, Paul Blart, etc. and David Spade wouldn't have been forced to "make it" on his own and would still be Farley's straight man instead of the washed up comedian he is now.

This is very true.

When John Candy died, Farley was there to fill the vacuum, and when Farley died, Kevin James was around thanks to the King of Queens.

And then Jonah Hill filled the roles of Kevin James.

Who will be next to wear the size 50 mens pants in Hollywood?

>King of Queens started a year after Farley died

Spooky. He's like the next bullet in the magazine. Fire one off, another one is right behind it.

amy schumer

I never got the appeal of Jonah as an actor. I enjoyed Superbad, but I really can't stand him in most movies. I really enjoyed This is the End to be honest because I liked how they were ripping into each other's supposed Hollywood identities.

jonah was great in wolf of wall street

I have mixed feelings about that film.

On one hand, it was fun to see the hedonistic destruction of a pump-and-dump artist, but it's Scorsese's weaker entries. And while Jonah did a good performance, it was basically playing every possible Jewish stereotype known to man and it was irritating to say the least.

Most comedians are actually really depressed/messed up.

>STD
at least you got laid with this one

>Jonah as an actor
I thought he played a scumbag pretty well in War Dogs, but Sup Forums always tells me I'm a pleb.

He was so fucking fat in that it was distracting.
Yeah... ha ha...

I always thought he sucked as a comedian but his life story is pretty sad.

Haven't seen that film yet.

I've seen the following films that Jonah's had a major part in:

- 21 Jump Street
- 22 Jump Street
- This is the End
- Superbad
- Moneyball
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- The Watch

Out of these, I can't really enjoy him outside of le quirky heavyweight Jewish guy.

Which comedians are well-adjusted?

the unfunny ones

I have the same fears.
I also have BPD, so they need to play a role (eg. class clown, friend who parties all the time) for acceptance is deeply ingrained. It's like I'm nothing, not even a person, without making people smile or laugh.
I wonder if he had something similar.