Wow cool it Raimi

HOL

I have a very stressful job.

Steven I need you to lose 200 pounds in a week

GIVE ME DRUGS

Look who's talking

why?

without fat people he wouldn't have a job

why did the era of fatkino come and go so fast? those were the best times on Sup Forums in years

>this is the devils playground
kek, every fucking time

>can i have a slice of pizza?

Short series and very few people outside of the US saw it. Even within the US it had very low ratings.

kek

The Devil's Playground shot really is kino

Never watched this shit.

Is it actually entertaining or is there just a few meme episodes?

MUH LAAAAIIGS

/ourguy/

Worst ones are the sassy black females who insist they're right and he's wrong.

just the 2 meme episodes, the rest are what you expect

I'm thinking of eating 60 Vicodin a day and pulling my hair out. Advice?

shut up I'm not obese

Just a few meme episodes (James K, Penny, The Asanti Brothers) and maybe a success story to balance it out (Amber) is satisfactory, but I wouldn't binge watch every episode not unless you really want to.

I'm not trying to joke around, but that Devil's Playground shot is fantastic.

>Sup Forums permabtfo

dat hank hill bod

can we get a photo with the shirt down for comparison

*pizzer

easier said than done, fucking faggot. You just want my fucking money anyways, doctor, but you know what? I'm gonna have two cherry cokes with my din din tonight, instead of just one. So you can go fuck yourself, as can anybody else that tells me what I'm doing is """""wrong"""".

OOOOOYYYYYYOOOOOW MUH LEGSSSSSSS

Youre going to be a fat, creaky doughey creature with a soft, rotten mouth.

Wise advice.

DIS BEEN SO HARD

I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN

I NEED THE DOCTERS HELP CUZ

DIS MY LAST OPPORTUNITY

>self-destructing out of spite
You wouldn't even have to see that creepy little man if you had more respect for yourself

>fat fuck deletes his so ebin edgy glutton post
Insecure too huh, tubby?

How in the fuck can they lie with a straight face? Why don't they just admit they eat too much? Do they think the guy they're talking to is as easily deluded as they are?

Who are you talking to?

>>doesn't realize toothbrushes are a thing
Your enamel is probably so weak they're doing you more harm than good at this point.

>How in the fuck can they lie with a straight face?
It's not a lie if you believe it.

>constanza.jpg

what is she trying to say, that she thinks water she drank adds to her weight like she's a balloon?

>Your enamel is probably so weak they're doing you more harm than good at this point.
elaborate, memeking

fat people actually think that

BUY ME A PIZZA OR ILL CALL THE COPS

The C02 dissolved in soda produces a certain amount of carbonic acid. There's also often citric acid depending on the flavor. These weaken your enamel, making it easier to erode via chewing and brushing. If you drink 3+ cans of soft drinks a day and brush frequently, you're wearing away quite a bit of enamel. It should be noticeable in a few years depending on genetics.

Didn't that chick actually lose most of the weight?

what board is t hat

I've been doing this since I was a kid. 25 years of heavy soda drinking, so get bent, my teeth are fine.

It'll catch up with you any time now.

>i-it's gonna happen!!!!
>I sw-sw-swear!!!!!!!
my sides

Fat though

this

this

>posing as a medifag

all you need to do is avoid brushing too soon after eating acidic foods

Unless you're drinking it like water.

There's no way they truly believe their lies.

>How in the fuck can they lie with a straight face?
They can't, but because of their jowls their face is never straight in the first place, so you can't tell the difference.

EGG

KEK

Stop making fun of fat people

how will they ever change if we don't?
look at jonah hill

No.

where did you get this picture of me?

/fat/

Stop being a fat ass.

who here /ex-fatshit/
?

I drank a lot of soda growing up, and the only dental problem I've ever had was a cavity on a baby tooth. I think what saved me was chugging instead of sipping and letting it wash through my teeth.

>lost 30 pounds since the Steven Assanti episode aired

why am i laughing like a maniac at midnight?

ROLL

Honestly while Steven was great, MUH LEGS guy was the true kinography.

Steven was maliciously exploitative, greedy, lazy, and gluttonous. But MUH LAYGZ was literally just so absolutely stupid that he had eaten himself into a disability.

That dumb fucker being so sure he'd lost a bunch of weight and talking about how swole he was getting from lifting, then going back to the hospital and being told he'd gained 180 pounds. It was literally the Beefcake episode from Southpark.

His poor dad having a stroke on the spot after seeing what his son has become, then remortgaging his home to pay for James' treatment, only for his flat blob of a son to completely squander the opportunity was tragedy worthy of the ancient Greeks.

Korpulus Rex

The best part was when his girlfriend enabler was like, "It says on the list you're not supposed to have rice, it's bad for you," and he retorts, "BUT IT'S FRAHD"

10/10 would stand in an alley drinking beer with alongside two of our other friends

Sup Forums. I'm not joking.

JOEY FOR 600LB LIFE OR I KILL MYSELF

I went either David Lynch or David Cronenberg to adapt this.

Why not David Fincher?

>Well I mean I don't think you should be having fried rice as part of this diet your supposed to be on
BUT IT'S FRIED

Post fat kino.

youtu.be/33D2TeVyXlA

Yes. She looks quite good despite the disgusting loose skin. Her new BF isn't very appealing because she's aiming low due to her insecurity.

I'm trying.
Down 40 lbs so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

What the fuck did I just watch?

fat kino

>tfw 140 lbs

"Well I'm eating less so I don't know why I gained weight again"

Eating less to them means 7000 calories a day instead of 10,000.

I've been on a diet for 3 weeks and it's still hell

Most of them would have to eat 10,000+ to actually gain weight at their level anyway, so even that is a lie.

If you're struggling to hold to it, loosen the diet a little bit but exercise more.

heheheheh hohoh

>tfw I was at that goal last summer
>stopped counting calories after a while
>"Scooby warned me of this.mp4"
>Rebounded to 165 lbs
At least I didn't rebound too much

generally both

some episodes are good others bad