Should single moms be given enough welfare money not to have to work until their children reach school age?

Should single moms be given enough welfare money not to have to work until their children reach school age?

Single moms should only be given welfare for one child and banned from having anymore till they are married.

Single mothers should be imprisoned, and their labor utilized by the state.

Their children should be confiscated and raised by the state to become either soldiers (if male), nurses and governesses (if female), or factory workers (if feeble-minded).

No the whores should be executed and their offspring turned into drones for the state. Fuck goodnes, it leads to weakness - kill the cunts.

>Subsidizing single motherhood
Welfare already does this to a large extent and it has been devastating to legitimacy rates especially amongst blacks.

Are you me?

This. Don't have more kids if you're going to be a parasite.

I think people in this thread are being too harsh. You don't need to execute or enslave single mothers; sterilizing them is enough to ensure their mistake isn't repeated.

>welfare

just die

What if they were raped and had strong pro life values and refused to abort the baby?

What's the rule on that one?

Welfare shouldnt last more than 6 months for anyone. They must also be drug tested.

gives men and women more reason to be irresponsible

No

Single moms should be given welfare if they are willing to have their vaginas sewn shut.

>Terms and Conditions May Apply
Too rare to matter in whole scheme of things.

ITT: Fat neckbeards

prove me wrong

>enough

Whomever gets custody of the child is rewarded child support until that child turns 18 by the other spouse. Alimony for whomever needs it more.

No, they should be gassed for having a child out of wedlock.

>If they're white
>If we were in a homogeneous society
>If they had a supervisor who would check in on them and the children
>If they were required to have their children educated in a way that met a set of standards, if they were required to have their children involved in some sort of community activity

but it's not like that, is it?

ITT: Men paying taxes so whores can whore.
Fuck off cunt. Prove yourself right.

maybe in a country where parents need a licence to be parents, and the baby was planned (aka, get permit to get the welfare)

not applicable for second child for lower classes, and three child for mid class mom

Another proposal: dumbass neckbeards stop running away the moment the slightest bit of responsibility might be required of them

Takes two to tango.

>Being this upset

Either you're a fat neckbeard, or the woman you love is a single mother who still won't be with you. Which one?

this idea works better for the societies we have now

No, welfare was a mistake
If the kid of a single mother dies because she couldn't afford to look after it she is the only one responsible, if she can get a provider or a charitable group to help her good for her, but welfare is stolen money

Why am I paying for some woman fucking someone else?.....let the father pay for it

>Should we steal money from non-degenerates to pay for the mistakes of degenerates, against their will?

Yeah, no. Socially ostracize extramartial birth.

Sterilized permanently in my Regime.

Fuck no.

>and had strong pro life values
Having an opinion is not an argument.

Not an argument.

Are you fucking retarded? We should be forcing sterilization upon both parents and the baby every time a child is born and only once they're of breeding age, have passed mandatory physical and mental testing and can prove they can not only afford the sterilization reversal but the child in the long run should they even be considered worthy of having a child and allowed to have one. By subsidizing the whole process all you're doing is raising a generation of welfare babies and if you do it for 20 years you effectively raise a second generation who will then expect the same for their children too. It's a jew tactic to keep us all too poor to step out of line because if you're not getting the welfare you're certainly paying for it because kids are expensive as fuck to raise and those subsidies have to come from somewhere.

This. As long as they aren't baby factories I don't see the problem. I've seen single moms get fucked over by bad dads, and single dad's that got fucked over by bad mom's. It's a tough world, everyone needs a little help.