What is the worst thing that could happen under Hillary?

What is the worst thing that could happen under Hillary?

middle eastern diversity

>World War 3.(About 99.9999% chance it will happen since she wants to invade Syria in her own words in her emails on wikileaks. She also states she wants a full invasion of Iran.)

>Political correctness starts making thoughts a literal crime.

>First and second amendment thrown out because liberals will make up 2/3 of the supreme court if Hillary is elected. Current liberal justices have a record of siding against the constitution constantly.

endless downfall of western societies!

We don't die and have to live in the hell hole

An all nig astronaut team called the harlem globetrotters

The worst thing is it'd just be 8 more years of Obama. Considering all the great things we've received so far, if that's as bad as it'll get then I'd be fucking happy.

Worst case with Trump: Nuclear war with China and Russia. Complete destruction of the EPA and Department of Education. Global warming accelerates and then is undone as the world plunges into nuclear winter. Our retarded population thinks this is a good thing, eats the radioactive snow and dies off in herds. Since we probably deported every non-white person, our lack of genetic diversity along with the nukes causes genetic defects to become common and horrifying.

Trump, of course, sits in his bunker deep underground surrounded by his billionaire friends and tells Americans that it's all the fault of those "damn brown people" and laughs as we all starve in the streets.

She decides not to start WW3 and we don't get cleansed by nuclear hellfire.

t. ctr

>Political correctness starts making thoughts a literal crime
I fear this more than anything (ironically, it's scarier than WWIII to me). Once she's in, she'll never let things change back. Her regime will out live her and oppress any dissenting opinions. I'm saying this as a former Liberal: she could turn this world into a politically "correct", distopian SJW-paradise.

>Nuclear war with China and Russia.
I highly doubt that Trump would actually pick a fight with Putin; he's already buttered-up by him. China is a different story, but I don't see what he would do to actually trigger it.

She WILL abolish the 2nd amendment. This is not up for debate, it has been proven an OBJECTIVE TRUTH.

Endless Mideast war
WWIII with Russia/Iran/Turkey, possibly China as well
Repealed 2nd Amendment
Section 8 housing on steroids, causing white flight to the far reaches of countryside
Amnesty for illegals
Border relaxation, possibly dissolution in all but name
Increasing of police state and surveillance in general
Increased taxes on everyone for the gibsmedats, causing businesses to flee to other countries and jobs to go with them
Increased SJW power, clamping down on conservative movements and increasing thought policing
Wouldn't be surprised with her grip on the media if there were conservative witch-hunts by the end of her 8 years to publicly out and humiliate "Nazis" (I.e., anyone who disagrees with her or anyone who disagrees with the social narrative)

They shut down Sup Forums for hate speach and online terrorism, Sup Forums will be shut down and replaced by a new board /blm/ thats spreads positive things about people of color

Lack of diversity causes genetic defects? Wtf I'm voting Hillary.

Your country is doomed and I dont say this in a mean way. PC will be the standard, republicans will be handled like white supremacists and nazis. Trannies and faggots will go hand in hand with feminazis and illegals. Maybe this will get out of hand and will give people like Trump another chance, when people *might* getting redpilled. But I dont believe that. WWIII will happen., or at least civil wars.

Probably naturalizing 6 gorillion illegal immigrants, ensuring the democrats won't be able to lose an election in the future.

War with Russia. In which it starts non nuclear but after the PC certified US Army gets rekt Hillary fires the nukes because she doesn't care ending the whole of humanity in nuclear Holocaust.

If Hillary wins there WILL be WWIII and the world as we know it will burn in nuclear fire.

The Zionist establishment is pushing hard for war against Russia, the chess pieces have been aligning for over a decade, and Trump is now the only thing standing in the way.

Screencap this post.

Hillary actually being the best potus ever.

>Nuclear war with China and Russia
I thought Trump was sucking up to daddy Russia according to you libshits

not posting sauce, chap

The completion of the irreversible demographic change of America. After that is done, the loss of all liberty is inevitable.

China wins a war against USA.

WWIII

>gun confiscation and then civil war

>Worst case with Trump: Nuclear war with China and Russia. Complete destruction of the EPA and Department of Education. Global warming accelerates and then is undone as the world plunges

You realize Obama is moving nukes on the boarder with Russia as we speak.

The EPA is out of control dumping chemicals in rivers to get funding.

And global warming is a scam.

It won't be an SJW paradise. It's the way toward complete thought control by higher entities who want you to be a worker drone and nothing else. There will be no individuality or freedom, so SJWs will perish as well as every other school of thought

kek best response.

mandatory weekly pegging for fucking a white males

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

That it'll be okay for that thing to sue you for rape for standing the wrong way next to her in a coffee shop.

IDK. I'll be pretty bummed out if I don't get to participate in Gazi Kodo's lynching.

She appoints the right justices to repeal DC vs Heller.

as well as genocide.

Things remain the same.

Hillary says she is going to make us into Europe. Actually makes us into Brazil.

who is this semen demon?

a war would be a blessing. she'll destroy our lives and country but keep us around as slaves

>tfw Britain leaves the EU just as Hillary goes full syphilis mode
>tfw Britain saves America

We have your back burgerbros.

>complete thought control
The thought control is only going to prevent people with dissenting opinions from opposing the unjust rule of the elite. The kikes couldn't care less about societal degeneracy; they just don't want anyone to threaten their agenda. SJWs and faggots will be fine b/c they don't actually care about real world issues: they just complain about trivial bullshit. The higher ups will gladly let SJWs keep the illusion of freedom, and they'll use their energy to eradicate anyone who opposes them.

Imagine Lena Dunham putting pebbles into your dickhole, while reading the Communist Manifesto.

Nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened when Obama was elected twice, despite everyone screaming that he would start WWIII, take away our crimes, police our thoughts, etc. Nothing serious is going to change when she wins.

Want a concealed carry permit?

>you have to fuck Lena

God. There are few things worse than a flatso.

I wouldn't even breed my dog with that.

The Supreme Court gets further stocked with liberal retards.
That is the main reason to vote against her.

THIS SPBP.

Wtf is wrong with you

She looks like fat Micheal Cera

flatties can be qt if done correctly

Trump wins: economy crashes

Hillary wins: economy crashes but anyone who complains about it is executed on national TV to thunderous applause

it's still okay to be a man.

I love thicc chicks in mini skirts. Also best when they are pale like she is. I don't like her stupid hair but I could work with it. She should get implants though.

I would fuck her.

Fuck the department of education.

If Hilary gets elected she will continue to expand the statist agenda.
-Expand obamacare, free college
-import more brown people to support these changes
-abolish 2nd amendment

After the last one happens then the real shit will go down. Burns, OR was just a sneak peak of what a Clinton presidency will look like. Expect more white nationalist movements to take up arms and begin occupying federal property as the Dems continue their overreach of power eventually leading to a civil war.

>implying your life is better off after Barry stepped into the ovular office
>implying two billionaire butt-buddies would start shit with each other
>implying brown people ever made anything great or invented any great things
>implying the US didn't put asians in camps during stressed times
>implying that being racist is worse than actual crimes against humanity
>implying there is a dimension of time in which shillary is a better candidate than a dead corpse

Thick and pale is a shit tier combo because their stretch marks and cellulite is 100x more noticeable

This. Ironically, once these minorities become a majority, right wing politics will return.

MOST LIKELY SENT ALL 10 TO COLLEGE
>single motherhood
>poverty
pick two

I am now #Shill4hill

>if done correctly
you mean not having a hideously disgusting horseface and not fat as all fuck?
done correctly
d o n e c o r r e c t l y

>1 post by this ID

Women in power

man I don't give a shit. Thicc pale chicks with big tits. not fat though. no bbw bullshit. just thicc. my wife is italian and can be really pale when she wants but can also get a darker tan. I just like her pale.

She sits on my face and my nose lands between her sweaty, stinky, gooey meat curtains and I"m forced to breath her putrid stench for hours.

Supreme court justices
She will do everything her globalists overlords demand, and the first order of business is completely disarm the American people.

Liberals talk about "common sense" gun control but their true motive is to take away all guns. What they want is complete government tyranny with the common people having no way to uprise against it.

>B-b-but user that only happens in fiction!
>T-t-they totally aren't normalizing their entire agenda through our mass media

Trump not talking too much shit for 3 months

WWIII, we all die.

invasion of Syria
war with Russia

mass death events, both of them

Increases immigration under the idea that they will be democrat voters. Everyone votes democrat from now on.

all of this

# of bluepills swallowed by this user: off the charts

Does anyone have a link to those emails? I'd love to show them to people claiming Trump only wants more war

FUCK THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION!!

Deepening socio-economic tension due to the mass swindle she's almost guaranteed to cause.
Foreign wars for the Jewish empire and petrodollar.
4 more years of pretentious hipster bullshit.

>THICK

This is an American 10.

WW3
8 years of SJWs running rampant

Why isn't posting pictures of Lena Dunham considered a criminal offense yet?

Good lord the bitch is garbage. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out every time.

A woman president

A woman ruler

A woman

>in school to be a teacher
>still voting for trump
Feels good man

This must be a troll.

Nuclear war? Really?

shill

Nuclear war is confirmed with Hillary

Nuclear war is denied with Trump

>First and second amendment thrown out because liberals will make up 2/3 of the supreme court if Hillary is elected. Current liberal justices have a record of siding against the constitution constantly.

Born raised in NYC Arab/hispanics, If this shit were to happen i would have to join the cause and assassinate many judges, politician and lefty fags@!@

Republicans lose control of Congress, establishing a Democratic quasi-dictatorship with control of all three branches of Government. Our Constitutional rights would be meaningless scraps of paper, free to be nullified and voided by any of Hillary's decrees.

I shiver to think of it. She's guaranteed a win in November, so I hope that we can hold on four more years.

>World War 3
>in the day and age of smartphones and twitter

why aren't we rooting for her again?

Horrifyingly accurate imo

>lack of genetic diversity
>85 of genetic diversity is between individuals regardless of race
>race is 15 and keep this 15 pure is literally hitler

I like your American proxy though, fellow Australian

Re education camps for all white males under 30 after this, estrogen patch for life

>Her regime will out live her and oppress any dissenting opinions
Remind any liberal friends that you still have that this is what the left is pushing for and it's the very definition of Fascism.

it's ctr copypasta

What's the worst thing that could happen by putting a brain damaged serial killer with a lust for power into the highest office in the world?

Answer that question, and you'll have your answer.

This is an automated post from "Correct The Record!™". $0.50 has been deposited into your account!

She'll literally cause Civil War.