>1, cunt name
>2, scariest local insect

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/terveys/art-2000000397544.html
youtu.be/PcuyYhCTDMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scorpions probably. I live in the desert

is this a Tick?
there's lots of them here, when i was a kid and playing with friends in the forest my mom always checked me for these little shits later in home

Is that a T*rklet?

These things scared the shit out of me as kid

>is this a Tick?
Klesch.

Those things with the long thin legs, they fly around. Completely harmless, but they're spooky.
Moths are also spooky but they only come to the window or come outside by accident, and I think they either got wiped out or learnt how to survive in the cities full of light.

Yeah, fuccing cancerous insect. I had one on my ballsack once when I was on a boyscout forest camp and the scout leader who I suspected being an alcoholic had to help me take it out.

Australia
I don't know of any. None are particularly big or scary here. Ask a mainlander.

Roaches.

Is that a flying Scorpio?
Moths used to be so annoying during summers when I lived in the suburbs. My cat eventually learned to eat them.

Nope, Wasp

I feel bad for moths at this point.

1. Finlad
2. Moose noose borer fly

It is cute but terrible.

is.fi/terveys/art-2000000397544.html

7 years ago there was a case where a woman was wandering in the forest and then one of these flies was suddenly flying in front of her.

The fly launched its offspring, almost microscopic larvae into the eyes of the woman and escaped the scene. The larvae started to eat the womans eyes but were removed by an doctor in less than 24 hours and there was no time for them to do damage.

Most often the fly will launch its offspring into mooses nose. They will eat the mooses face until they are large enough to exit through the nose to become adult flies

Insects (6 leggers)? I guess wasps

Bugs? Ticks.

Don't think that's a legitimate distinction.

1. USA
2. Pic related

Thanks for the mental scarring figger.

Germany
roaches

They’re dumb anyways. How long do they even live? 1 week?

Same. It wouldn't be so bad if these things didn't carry horrible diseases.

what the fuck, burn them all

wtf, I am homophobic now

Don’t share drinks with gays ;)

>gays might have literal shit between their teeth and lips

>Those things with the long thin legs, they fly around. Completely harmless, but they're spooky.

Straight people give rimjobs too, think about that the next time you meet a someone.

Only degenerates and black americans though

Straight people have fucked up fetishes too.

>Only degenerates

Yes women

hahahha. no we don't....

I mean it's really rare and if you see a big fly buzzing around your face just cover your face or flail your arms to bugger it off.

I'd say tick is more common and dangerous as it's much less noticeable before it's already done damage.

cockroach and grasshopper

>8 legs
>insect

-Flag
-Azeris

burn fucking everything

Give latin name.

Cephenemyia ulrichii

Indians

They're indeed spooky, around summer there are storms of those fucker around.

No idea how they're called by these scare me.

This shit is scary and agile af, I don't know it's name in english, we call it flycatcher

>go out camping for years
>never had a tick
>manage to convince a friend to go out once
>afterwards texts me that he found two ticks on his ballsack
Not even ticks like me.

You tried to be so smart but you failed. Ticks are arachnids.

Yeah, that looks like them, but I don't really know that they have the ability to be bloodsuckers.
Crane flies is apparently the real name of them, but the name was "daddy long legs".

botfly larvae

They mostly live in deers and hogs.

I thought daddy longlegs only refers to those similar looking spiderlike fuckers. You learn something every day

Spooky thread desu

There's like 50 different types of insects around the world that are called daddy long legs by the local populace and only the Australian one, of course, is even a venomous spider.

ticks, i had one on my testicles once

bedbugs

hard to get rid of

agh!

looks like the pope's old hat

The fun part is due to global weather shifts those fuckers are gonna be the nr. 1 health hazard within years.

PS. our president got Lyme disease from one of those while mushrooming.

Hard to decide, but i roll with this mosquito. It's spread Malaria, Dengue fever, Zika and now, thanks to monkey eaters, Yellow Fever.

We accidentally introduce African bees in Brazil, and they quickly overrun the European bees around the entire continent. Quite a prank if you ask me.

This one is a pain in the ass too.
If you accidentally touch one, their nails will break and penetrate your skin with a strong potent poison that can kill weak faggots.

This one is pure annoyance. Imagine that a giant moth enters your home and start a kamikaze attack every fucking where.
My friend got his tv throw in the floor because one of those piece of nature shit that height more than 20cm was strong enough to flip his slim tv.

Pic related. I rather fight snakes than try to capture one of those.

This thread gave me PTSD

Cute! I love moths

i dont mind spiders but flying insects make my skin crawl

Flag
These fucks creep me out

These are called earwigs in English, so all English children are scared of these making nests in their ears

ITT: suomi makes fallout 4 real

They're called oorwurmen here. Translates to earworms.

Didn't realize bot flies ever targeted humans

Same here, the 'wig' in earwig comes from the Old English word for insect, wicga.

, cunt name
USA
, scariest local insect
Mexicans

made in abyss s2 when ?

SEND HELP

I wish they had a spoiler for Sup Forums.

But don't open up the pic if you are squeamish.

KILL ALL THOSE FUCKING SCUM THEY DONT EVEN HELP THE CHAIN!

holy fuck

youtu.be/PcuyYhCTDMo
they aren't harmfull, they just eat some of your meat then nothing more.

oh God imagine being a tiny animal with a fucking botfly in your body
at least as a human they aren't really a problem

I'm already designing something just for these bastards. It will reduce or outright exterminate these disgusting Parasites, like bed bugs,ticks,bot flies,fire ants,etc.

>The fly launched its offspring, almost microscopic larvae into the eyes of the woman and escaped the scene.
Is Finland the Australia of the North?

Fun fact, sometimes the larvae bore into mooses brain and causes insanity and eventually death:D

Ticks aren't insects you mong

Which would be included in bugs. I think he was pointing out that the OP probably meant to say the more general term 'bugs' instead of 'insects'.

One of these motherfuckers bit my balls.

I had one in balls one time. I noticed it when showering. I didn't have those tweezers so I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist asked me where I had the tick attached. I said to her that it was stuck in my balls and she adviced me to go to the doctor instead of removing it myself. So I went to doctor and said that I have a tick in my balls. The doctor told me to to the table and take off my pants. Then she said that she had never seen anything like this and would it be ok if a practicing doctor from the next room would also join to see the removing operation. I thought that at this point it's all the same. There were two female doctors removing the tick from my balls. True story. Needless to say that was pretty awkward so I bought the tweezers the next day.

I was lucky enough to get it off from me by myself, though I must admit I was scared that I'll rip it's head off. Feeling the tick's rigid mouthparts stretching my ballsack was quite a disgusting sensation.
Thanks for sharing your story, have another pic of that bastard.

>Hungary

>Hungarians

Got Lyme's disease last summer from one of those, not a fun time

They are fast as fuck and their bite hurts as hell.

scary

jesus christ
just eradicate those little demons already

Probably ticks with Lyme disease, though if we're going by a visceral response that isn't really based on threat to health, probably house centipedes. God I hate their legs and spindly look

got seven of those on my legs some years ago after a trip in the forest

drank 0.5 litre of pálinka that day and all of them died, all I had to do is taking out the lifeless husks with a needle

WTF? It's called carrapato here in Brazil, we just grab it and take off, then pass some alcohol to clear the wound.

What the fuck?????

I hate this insect

This is a dog, not a insect.
>50% pure hate
>50% shaking

I hate invertebrates. Remove invertebrates!

Where the fuck do you live?
i'd kill myself the second i saw this irl