Why does this keep happening? Every single time Trump gets close to Clinton and manages to either tie or surpass her...

Why does this keep happening? Every single time Trump gets close to Clinton and manages to either tie or surpass her, he IMMEDIATELY plummets and she spikes. He never stays above her or anywhere close; the polls adjust themselves within a moment's notice.

What is going on? It's almost as if he's deliberately trying to stay below her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnlzi0TpBY
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump

Check the most recent polls, Trump is clawing his way back. Don't get demoralized.

>bernie math

Clawing his way back for the fourth time in a row now, likely to plummet again as soon as they tie. That doesn't address anything.

He says something completely retarded about every two weeks so his numbers go down and then everyone stops caring about his retarded quote and his numbers go back up

You can see where jewish tricks are applied and where they run out.

Which is exactly what happened before.
>Trump gets close to Clinton
>instant spike for Clinton followed by slow clawing back by Trump

The question is why hasn't there been any Trump spikes or slow Trump declines?

The MSM polls are pure manufactured bullshit attempting to manipulate social mood. This is well documented. Ignore them, they're irrelevant.

They give us hope and then report more 'blunders' and rig the polls the plummet to demoralize us again

(((They))) manipulate the polls when he gets ahead.

It likely correlates with his tweets or comments.

>the polls adjust themselves within a moment's notice.

(((hmmm)))

The polls are readjusted every time Trump gets close.

They've had to be adjusted four times now.

Is it a coincidence that he keeps saying retarded shit the exact moment he ties/surpasses her? Can't do it a little beforehand, and can't seem to wait even a week, he just instantly has to drop his numbers.

I'm not unwilling to believe you, but I'd like to see some sources before I do.

I would just completely ignore the polls until after the first debate.

>japan corrects the record

Bogus polling. Remember Brexit was always losing in the polls.

Maybe he's just doing on purpose so the media don't try to come up with something that could actually hurt him long term.

People realize that they're actually a #HillaryArtillery

he's playing 54D chess
>undecided voter is sort of leaning towards trump side kinda
>undecided voter checks the polls
>notice trump is losing
>"oh fugg :DDDD gess i better go vote for trump to get him back up there :DDDD"
>this will repeat
>trump get's the most votes in the end

>so the media don't try to come up with something that could actually hurt him long term

They have been doing that desperately, nonstop since the very first day he announced his bid. Even now they're going full throttle trying to take him down. I don't think that's the reason at all.

wtf I hate trump now. I am now a #HillBilly

My triples tell the truth.

>1% higher
WOW A WHOLE ONE PERCENT

this

Also, those inclined to vote for Hillary won't if she has a comfortable lead, because people are lazy fucks

It's because the (((establishment))) was holding back the dirty tricks until they really thought they were needed and they got REALLY scared when they saw just how much people liked the Donald's RNC speech. These numbers are so ridiculously fake that its a wonder anyone believes them. First of we are seriously meant to believe that the DNC gave HRC a bump? The whole thing was a disaster after another. Secondly they really think the Khan thing will stick but anyone that looked even the slightest into the story of the guy could see the ridiculous hypocrisy of his statements, with him supporting sharia law and backing up the woman that lead his son into the war where he died and all. And lastly even in the samples of these polls you can see that the only people that got swayed out of Trump are the butthurt #CruzMissiles that thought it was all over, they are not the kind of people that end up voting for HRC at the end, they just need a little reasuring to get back on the Train.

In conclusion, This whole scenario was obvious for anyone that knows how these people work and the only thing it indicates is that (((they))) are scared shitless about the real probability of having someone they didn't put iin the white house themselves.

Trump is throwing jabs, wearing Hillary out, baiting her.

When the debates start in november Trump will unleash an unstumpable barrage of the heaviest combos, breaking hillary into a thousand pieces. All her followers and fans will get her remains on their tongues and contract syphilis and die as welll Kek Wills It!"

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnlzi0TpBY

We are Gaugamela now

How are people so fickle? I made up my mind MONTHS ago and nothing would change it. Is the American voting public really this dumb?

>Hill Shill unironically scared of a 1% increase in Trump's polls
Fucking kek

>trump starts to lead
>(((pollsters))) revise 'algorithms'

First, they just polled more dems. Then, dems stopped offering support, so they had to prescreen to ensure a pool of Hillary supporters. Then, independents must be excluded, and the pool must be rescreened and purged after each Trump surge.

Hang on
What if
Wait
What if
He's actually just a retard?

Well how else is he supposed to close the gap? I'm sure on the next 1% you'll say the same thing. Also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>builds an empire
>retard
pick one

>debates start in november

Might be a little late by then

e...emails...?

It's the media, they can't do the "omg Trump be racis!" thing 24/7 like they did in the primary or else people tune out and he gets up and stays up. They're forced to take "breaks" now.

The tax returns are one of the things the media has been trying to get from him for quite a while now and he has successfully evaded it by giving them other "look how retarded trump is guiz xdd" material. Also, if he did not make his enemies underestimate him, they would be doing everything to destroy him.
I don't doubt that he's a narcissist, but you don't exactly become a billionaire just by investing your million dollar loan in some gay-ass stocks and that's why I don't believe that Trump is actually stupid.

I saw a math info graphic once here about the way polls are calculated, it explains why they always look like a roller coaster anyone have it?

he's doing it for fun and testing

>Weeb logic
Are you seriously this retarded? Look on the polls in the OP, here's bounced back from worse more then once, but it's impossible it could happen again right?

>Trump BTFO how will he recover

Maybe the same way he's recovered the last four times it has happened, he hasn't even gone as low as last time FFS.

And you really believe it's just a (((coincidence))) that whenever he pulls ahead the polls get instantly shut down, hmm really makes you think.

Nero is universally agreed to be a BAD leader, and he inherited the Roman Empire.

Donald Trump inherited a lot of money and built a hotel chain. One that is not even that great and widely over priced.

(((I'll still vote for him though, because the normies hate it)))

If pic related is to be believed, I don't think what the media says will have much impact anymore.

>(((I'll still vote for him though, because the normies hate it)))
I love it when shills try to use memes and fail miserably, its like watching that one kid in middle school that swears he totally smokes 5 marijuanas a day and is part of a secret gang.

rudder and fall strategy. It's a way to stay the underdog and keep the base rallied. If it was just a blow out people wouldn't show up to the polls thinking it's already in the bag. This way everyone gets up and goes down to vote.

Maybe it's the fact that you're gullible and the media easily manipulates you into thinking what he says is retarded or ridiculous.

I dunno, have you ever thought that maybe there was NOTHING wrong with what Trump is saying?

I doubt that the people who are so deathly afraid of Trump will skip out on voting this time. Some of them literally think it's a matter of life and death and they cannot take that chance.

Whether or not there is something wrong with what he says, it doesn't change the fact that every time he ties with or surpasses her, like clockwork, he says something that makes him drop. Is it just a coincidence at this point?

>it doesn't change the fact that every time he ties with or surpasses her, like clockwork, he says something that makes him drop. Is it just a coincidence at this point?
Are you stupid?

Read my post again in relation to this point you're making. It's not a big mystery why this is happening. The media is spinning up drama and telling you what he's saying is ridiculous. They're forcing that opinion on you.

Don't expect any of this crap to be accurate until at least October. It's all for show right now.

>Not of it will be accurate.

Meanwhile in 2008 and 2012.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

It seems like whoever has the lead in the majority of the polls wins.

Seems a bit strange don't you think? Probably just some MSM Bias or a CTR Shill at work :^)

And how does my impression of him change his poll numbers among people that actually are polled? If he isn't saying anything wrong, why should he drop?

prediction

>That picture

That's just embarrassing.

This. Many do not like Hillary but hate trump more. If they feel that they don't have to sacrifice their "principals" to vote for her but trump still loses that is their favored outcome.

Trump has a silent majority. If he gets the non-voters to actually vote and if republicans unite he has it.

Too steady for such a long period of time, but the end result is pretty accurate.

>it's almost as if someone is changing the voting parameters every time the current ones are about to favor Trump
I have no idea what's going on OP

Polls are irrelevant.

>Implying Hillary is even close to having Obongo's level of cult following. The niggers literally regarded him as their messiah and rushed to the polls in unprecedented rates. They won't be doing the same for some old white cunt.

they're as fudged as GDP

>Polls have Hillary about 2 Points Higher than Obama on an average scale at the same times as Obama in 2012 and 2008.

Whatever you say user. Whatever you say. See you during the "civil war" after he loses.

Do you actually remember how the Democratic primaries went? They pretty much won all the southern states for her in a landslide.

Have you also seen how many of them actually support Trump in comparison to Clinton? They'll absolutely turn out in droves to vote for her.

HILLARY IS A PERSON OF HONEST CHARACTER. THESE ALLIGATIONS OF RIGGED POLLS ARE LIES SPREAD BY RIGHT WING INTERNET TROLLS.

Unknown, we meet again

CWC is #withher. Are you?

They (((corrected))) their (((poll)))ing methods

It seems like Trump is engaging in self destructive behaviour tbqh

seems like he at some level understands that he shouldnt be president

The polls are varying too wildly to be believable. People don't change their opinions and political affiliations every single fucking week.

Motherfuckers voted for obama at a 93% rate. 10% difference is a pretty big deal m8. They truly only voted for him because he was black.

>Pic and link shows October polls
I literally said the polls would be accurate in October. Learn to read.

they want to make it look believable that shillary could win an election. so when its rigged, they can point to the polls and say it was expected

>People like an underdog. For now, this is part of the plan.

>The polls are oversampling Ds and undersampling both Rs and Is.

>Trump is a Hillary plant.

>Trump is a racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, xenophobic rapist piece of shit and America is finally waking up to his horrible rhetoric which calls for the use of the 2nd amendment to incite violence REEEEEEEEE

>this literal tinfoil hat shit

The polls have been fairly accurate all election long, but now when they are bad for Trump its liberal propaganda. Unbelievable bullshit. They are polls that have their full methodology revealed if you click on them at RCP.

>manufactured bullshit attempting to manipulate social mood

ayy lmao what does this even mean

its gonna be so fun when he loses and you guys have to start coming back to the real world

Are you stupid.

The picture is a bunch of idiots on Sup Forums acting like you. The links go back to the beginning of the damn election cycle. Why not try actually clicking them.

Nogs are usually around 90% dems and have been forever.

Yeah, and guess what...the gap shrunk. I am not saying he is going to win, but to say these polls will actually reflect the election is hilariously idiotic. Summer polls are a joke. They always are. He will probably lose by 1-3% when the time comes.

Hillary is AHEAD right now than where Obama was AT THE SAME TIME in 2008 and 2012. What part of that do you seem to be willfully ignoring?

Kerry was ahead of Bush in 2004 in August, yet Bush won.

Of course he was you fucking idiot. The convention happened a week before his rise.

Its been nearly 3 weeks since the Democratic Convention and 4 since the Republican one.

The numbers are not being skewed by conventions right now. Check 2008 and 2012 for accurate numbers.

Did I mention that it had anything to do with any conventions? No, I didn't.
The polls in 2008, 2012 and 2016 all differ from each other with the only similarity that the Democrats were consistedly ahead of the Republicans, but other than that, they were completely different. McCain overtook Obama in the polls several times with bigger margins that Romney and Trump did and he never had any drops until the end. Romney consistedly polled behind Obama and never really came close to him until the end. Trump, on the other hand, has overtaken Hillary several times (by tiny margins) and had much bigger and more periodic fallings than the other nominees back in 2008 and 2012.

Good example of a successful hill shill maymay good recycling of a theme and photoshop work

When is the first debate?

The debates are Trump's last hope at this point. Nothing else could make him close such a large gap.

>Why does this keep happening?
Because Trump is a terrible candidate, a train wreck that's been waiting to happen for a long time now and is just now coming to the bend. This was predicted, in that he was worst polling candidate early in the primary process, those same polls Trump's supporters rejected just as they'll reject (for one reason or another) the evident reality of his craptasticness now being made manifest.

The man has no organization, no grassroots ground troops, no loyalty within his coalition (which was exasperated in that he no attempt to smooth the waters or unify the party, or allay the concerns of the typical Republican voter), no intention to adopt the language of politics (even if its all an act and his interest in politics along with his ambitions for it runs deep), conducts his campaign like an extended shitpost, as if his Mussolini impersonation will uncover a heretofore untapped segment of the population just itching for a bomb-throwing, demagogic strong-man, and rather than owning the media as his supporters suppose has been played by the them like a fiddle (just as his supporters were). The debates will also reveal how as a candidate he's lacking that aspect skills as well.

He is aiming at an upward trajectory just before the election which will carry him to the win by momentum. If he pulls ahead now the race becomes uninteresting and the media will pull out all the stops to bring him down for the duration. His momentum would be downward and could result in a loss.

By being the underdog, he keeps the press at least open to the possibility of being critical of Hillary. People get fed the data on her a bit, and file it away. The weight of it takes its toll.

This is how he is playing the press. As biased as they may be they are biased towards being interesting enough to get eyeballs on their ads above all. As long as he doesn't pull too far ahead they will spend some time wearing Hillary down.

Better burn the excess capital on being politically incorrect. When those who were scared away come back to him, they learn the political incorrectness is ok with them.

And his support becomes more immunized against that form of attack. When, at the end as Trump's polls look likely to surpass Hillarys just as the election rolls around, they will pull out all the stops to accuse him and label him, by then everyone (or at least enough) will have learned not to listen to value their spin on things anymore as a guage of how they ought to feel to fall within 'normality'

I am surprised there were 6% who did not vote for Obama. Wow. Some free thinking blacks who do not vote only based on race exist. More respect to blacks from me. (Voyed Jill Stein myself, voting Trump this go,. Voted Obama his first term b/c Palin ).

She changes the pol rate

wtf I'm an #ErectJohnson now

Why'd you answer your own question?
Literally the only thing that happened is a freak +15 Hillary poll fell out of the rolling average. Trump's doing consistently terrible.

Not just the voting public.

>If one goes up the other goes down

That's how teeter-totters work

Trump just beat Australia in banter, holy shit

>election, graphs and stuff
>decide to draw a penis before going for the win

The polls are finally correcting the record

>Every single time Trump gets close to Clinton and manages to either tie or surpass her, he IMMEDIATELY plummets and she spikes.
/biz/ here, nice observation.
It's exactly what happens to stock and currency prices as well.
Can be explained and forecasted quite easily with an Ichimoku graph, pic related. Kumo serves as resistance, making breakthrough's rare. When they do happen tho - it's going to the moon.

I remember when all the polls had Brexit losing by a wide margin, too.

I'm glad I'm not in the 6% of people who still trust the media.

Can't believe so many people on Sup Forums still do.

>implying one million dollars is a lot in the world of big business

>Believing polls aren't rigged. And any attempt to break away from international capital for nationalistic reasons isn't brutally crushed by you know who.

Staying under Clinton will make Trump continue looking like an underdog which will demotivate the Never Trumpers who hate both Hillary and Trump into not voting at all rather than lesser of 2 evils panic vote.

The polls was 50:50

Because Donald is throwing. He's a either a plant or a complete retard. He could've easily taken this election but he doesn't shut the fuck up.

>(((polls)))