en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw i roughly followed the same route

>passing though m*slim shitholes

I'll pass

I'd go as far as Iran.

>go to muslim shitholes
>get shot

Avoid turkey unless you want to be robbed, raped and possibly kidnapped. They are also very racist and primitive and will stare at you all the time. They are not your friends.

>tfw you will never drive trough turkey with a mechainized infantry column blaring this from the loudspeakers

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Why even live?

White man's entertainment.

>milan for weed
but why?

>Passing through Sharia Law controlled states while in possession of Marijuana
Just use an exit bag, it's 2018

Only if I travel in a fried-out combi

I'd stop in Iran then take a flight to India.

it's okay, they are not the maghreb.

>Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, non-government controlled Syria , and Afghanistan
Also know as the "getting ransomed and beheaded" trail.

Maghreb has lower homocide rates than most of those countries tho.

yes but maghrebies are the subhumans responsible of most terrorism in europe and the most conflictive diasporas.
Middle Eastern and Shia people are less degenerate and more intelligent.
Iraquis, Iranians and Afghans are like this mostly for what muricans did on their lands with their wars, they are insignificant in europe except for some refugee extreme cases and it's very recent, on some cuck countries like sweden or germany.

Yes

>you will never plow through a crowd of Turks in a tank while this plays
youtu.be/O_iNwcShe4Q

Ahhh maghrebis started doing that terrorist shit when isis came and gave them money.

But we are talking about the countries and not diaspora brainlet.

Maghrebis are involved on terrorism even before the existence on Isis, they are basically the "bullet flesh" like chechens, afghans and somalis, the only difference is they are also a significant diaspora on a lot of european countries, they are particulary fanatic, very agressive and degenerate.
and if you pay attention, you will notice the terror attacks in europe are mostly commited by maghrebies, never by egyptians or saudis, or even other middle easterns.
M-E and central asia are angry against the west mostly because of the american bombings and wars since Bush's presidency, and are not that numerous on europe, except for some pakis on UK.
Maghrebies are just inbred savages larping as arabs.

lmoae dude W33D XD

waited for this thread for such a long time
heres my story

be paki
live in the orignal birth place of the weed plant
weed plant goes everwhere
no one gives a shit
no one cares
find white bois are crazed by weed
ahahahahahaha

Lol go check the histroy of terrorist attacks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
Saudis did 9/11 m8.
Maghrebis got relegious only in the last 20 years because of middle easterner wahhabi TV

>Afghanistan
>hippie
Nice place to relax, dude. Friendly people and shite.

>muuuuh weeeeed duuuuuude
No stop it. I smoke the thing occasionally but seriously stop advertising fucking weed already, it is obvious multinationals just want to massively produce it to keep everyone shut eyed

meant to say weed grows everywhere here

This was a thing at the height of Arab nationalism when those countries were relatively safe, you couldn't do it today.

пycкaй eдyт тyдa, хoть пapoй гoвнoкypoв мoжeт мeньшe cтaнeт нa зeмлe