youtube.com/watch?v=EDle00tZJFE
youtube.com/watch?v=kNwGjaPuDE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1v8n7lL-frA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

right here
youtube.com/watch?v=HgqkqX8KUec

Sup Forums got me to watch Nathan for You

youtube.com/watch?v=myXbLhPli0g

Glad you liked it user, Wake in Fright is a film every man should see.

I had never heard of Wake in Fright until I saw it on netflix few years ago. I watched it because the picture they had for it looked cool. I wasn't expecting it to be that good but it definitely was kino.

Embrace of the serpent and synecdoche new york were fun, thanks for the memories xoxo

really enjoyed this

Endless Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=EDle00tZJFE

Someone told me to watch LA Confidential
It was the only time someone suggested something on here that was actually good

army of shadows

LA confidential is a well known movie, a contender for "best movie ever made" and frequently on top 10 lists. Thats not that surprising. Have you heard of blade runner, the godfather, apocalypse now? I hear they are good too

Why did this make me laugh so much

>A Field in England
I read it from here and always forgot it's title and had to look it up again and again

Nigger, I asked specifically for Gangster/Noir movies and this one guy recommended LA Confidential, go fuck yourself

Just finished Mad Men. Easily, one of favorite shows. The banter between characters in it was incredible and for such a large cast of characters there were barely any boring storylines.

Looking for something else worth watching now.

I love him so much. No homo.

This may have been me. I recommended it once or twice in threads on here because nobody ever mentions it in threads about noir/gangster or seems to have watched it.

I think it's still in my top 20 entertainment wise.

>Learning about Lynch on Sup Forums

Go fucking kill yourself.

Love Exposure.

Thanks again to whoever recommended this and made a thread about it.

I can't seem to find a good torrent or stream of this...

I think I watched Zulu on Sup Forums's recommendation.

I can't tell you a single thing about the plot of this movie but whenever I was watching it I quickly got the impression that you weren't supposed to care about the convoluted plot and just watch the pretty pictures.

>that kangaroo hunting scene
>think to myself "fuck, that's a bit much. it actually looks real"
>it was
Great movie. It's funny that the two main cast members and the director weren't Australian.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNwGjaPuDE8

>Love Exposure

I need to try to watch this again. Last time I tried to see it I fucking felt exhausted by the time title screen finally came an hour into the movie and told myself I'd get back to it. All of that shit that happened felt like it was a movie in itself.

I concur.

I-I heard of him before Sup Forums I just never watched his stuff until a couple months ago.

holy shit i never knew this was a movie

James Taylor really looks like Christopher Meloni there.

Fuck off youngfag

Pic. Fucking. Related.

Agreed. This was amazing.

Go watch Scarface nigger.

>rural white people are so horrible that an educated liberal schoolteacher would rather murder or die than endure a weekend of their company, the movie
Really activated the ol' almonds.

Is that cat... playing POKER?!?

absolutely horrible post my man

That's really funny. Cat's don't play poker. It's ridiculous.

I like that picture.

Yup. This shit right here. Good shit.

Sup Forums didn't introduce me to this one. My grandpa did

This. Pure 100% unadulterated, grass feed, free roaming, organic kino

>Trap: the movie

then fuck off

the comedy, which i'm amazed flew under the radar. i don't think any film has captured Sup Forums humor/culture like this, especially with the whole neo-realistic look alverson goes for.

just saw this recently, someone mentioned this years ago, but i didn't see it until now
amazing. laurie bird was a qt.

Well, this is certainly a shit thread

Go fuck your life, loner.

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino Kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

Ha ha ha garbage thread triggered kinotard

Go outside for a while, clown

It was fucking shit melodramatic mushou garbage

I can never tell is that's a scene from The Boondocks Saints, or some other movie

RIP Laurie. Went too soon

No Country For Old Men, All Quiet On The Western Front and Barry Lyndon.

Thanks for that, lads, love you.

Sup Forums introduced me to this Kino making machine

I could take him mono on mono

Elite Squad 1 and 2. Very good films

>2
>good
kys redditlard

I liked it but yeah 1 is definitely the better movie

Truly it has every single aspect of what makes Kino a Kino.

Thank you Sup Forums

Trying to bring back Chris Angels look how brave of him. But can he levitate slightly off the floor?

i didn't say type a reasonable reply i said KYS

This was essential when it came out how old are you user?

This shit right here, I will forever be in debt to that random user.

25 though when I first had the pleasure to watch it, think I was maybe 15.

Get fucked

Someone recommended this in a thread about medieval kino and wasn't disappointing

Event Horizon

Yes. Undoubtedly.

really enjoyed this one

These are all great recs, can confirm.

Is Mads certified Kino?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=1v8n7lL-frA

TAZER
F A C E

Sup Forums knows it's classic horror I'll give them that

>white people have no culture

>he didn't know about LA confidential until Sup Forums recommended it

Top pleb

This. I've been meaning to watch it for years now, since the trailer made it look amazing, but the only copy I've found had shitty out-of-sync audio.

POO

This is just a shittier version of a Twilight Zone episode.

Those shits are forgettable as fuck

Such terrible reviews even after all these years. Wtf was wrong with them.

never. you cunts only argue and like trash

never really "got" that

True.

>dude the rating on rotten tomatoes of spider man! dude wonder woman gal gadot!

I fucking hate this board

Marketa lazarova which often gets mentioned in medieval threads
I wouldn't have watched kieslowskis films without tv as I had preconceived notions it was faggy bullshit but a lovely thread convinced me to give him a chance and it opened me to this kind of film making
The thin man, had never heard of it before despite loving noir and screwball

It's okay.

Don't really understand why people love this so much.

comfy kino

t. a woman

pic along with