Shias

Why the fuck do Shia muslims feel the need to literally mutilate themselves and their kids in the name of their religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JdEdAVVQWU
electionresults.govt.nz/2016_flag_referendum2/result-by-electorate.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35900242
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_JdEdAVVQWU

Most of them don't. Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei, the supreme leader of Iran, has banned this barbaric practice, called Tatbir. The Shi'a are our allies against the Wahhabi vermin. We should work with them to take out ISIS, then help them take the battle to the belly of the beast, Saudi Arabia.

You have to go back

>India

LOL. Until you Americans achieve something similar to Brexit (like, I dunno, electing a certain guy with interesting hair in November... Hint, hint), you have no right to lecture us Brits on cuckoldry. Just sayin'.

Why does Russia back em?

Yup. It's a very rare practice, mostly concentrated among Asian Shi'a. It's cultural, not religious. We had it at an obscure Asian mosque in South London a little while ago, and it was roundly condemned by everybody else.

>Flag

Figures...

Check my original post.

They are the mormons of Islam.

its makes them less insane than sunnis, releases all the mudlsime rage

>Flag

Figures. Sucked much Saudi dick lately?

This brit understands the current scenario. Too bad oil always take the best of our governments, hence the lack of support for the shia faction. US always suck Saudi Arabia's cock with balls and everything.

>indian muslims

If Shia are the Mormons of Islam, these Tatbir cultists are the equivalent of the rogue Mormons who still practice polygamy. It's an interesting way of looking at things.

What is this?

It's a practice of mourning for the grandchild of Muhammad who was slain along with his family. Also, just because particular muslims denounce tatbir doesn't make them relevant, peaceful, or potential allies. Shi'a denounce self harm amidst allahs creations, that is unless it is for the purpose of promoting your religion, i.e. martyrdom, or to less infringe with the prophets teachings one could simply harm others...

Long story short, condoning the violence against/slaying of kaffirs and fucking 8/9 year olds is still bad, even if you're denouncing self harm as it's "too barbaric" is an absurdity and an absolute dichotomy. Kill all mudslimes please.

It's really no different than the Catholic flagellants that were prominent in the middle ages.

And seeing as Islam is still living in the middle ages, it's really no surprise that they still do this shit.

The human body is the temple of God, where the Holy Spirit is supposed to indwell in a state of grace. Muslims are obsessed with mutilating and disfiguring the human body, much like godless liberals are, because they hate God and are possessed by demons. Muslims literally worship a Bedouin moon demon.

This isn't Reddit stop speaking like this

Speaking of that, when are you guys gonna actually exit?

It's Tatbir. A self-flagellation ritual performed by a small minority of Shi'a Muslims, to commemorate the martyrdom of Husain. The mainstream Shi'a community, including the leadership of Iran, have roundly condemned the practice. It persists mainly in India.

Right after Iran gets rid of the religious leader thing and goes back to being a proper western secular democracy.

All mudshits are gay, you dumb bong. This is why you have 5% and we only have 1%.

This is why NZ is the last bastion of British culture, while you are just a paki breeding ground

what are you gonna do in a shithole? water your plants? go shopping in air conditioned, clean environments? no, you're gonna make up stupid ass violent shit because you're bored

True, Iran and the Ba'ath regime in Syria are the last stand in the Middle East against Zionist-financed terror. Maybe if Trump is elected we'll stop Obongo's habit of destabilising every functioning country down there.

If Theresa May invokes Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, we'll formally be on our way out. It'll take about two years from then. But I don't really trust Mrs. May, partly because she's an authoritarian creep who probably reads 2000 AD comics as instruction manuals, and partly because she supported the Remain campaign. So we might be sold some phone Brexit-lite, i.e. Eurofederalism with a facelift. Feels bad, man.

>190 Million muslims is a minority in India

>NZ
>Last bastion of British culture

Muslims survive on spilled blood.

something like Brexit he says

Phoney, not phone. My bad. I'll blame it on the fact I was typing on an iPod Touch.

Maori are more British than any bong, auscuck or burger

Yeah, because that sure worked out great for Libya and Iraq becoming "Western secular democracies."

>Why the fuck do Shia muslims feel the need to literally mutilate themselves and their kids in the name of their religion?

Ahem...

Yup. Trump realises that you don't make your country great again by embroiling it in a series of random wars in a region of the world known for pissing off conquerors in the past. But because certain people are at his throat, his suggestion of temporary border controls is "Islamophobic". Whilst Grandma White Phosphorus Shrillary loves Muslims. She loves them so much she kills them, when she actually only meant to hug them. Right?

>New Zealand
>Holds referendum on changing flag
>Britain
>Holds referendum on making itself great again
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

>comparing Arabs to Persians
Persians aren't shit.

In case you care, check out who voted to keep the flag overwhelmingly -last 5 wards are mostly Maori. They argued that the flag was one of their sacred cultural items (taonga)

They hate immigrants and despise Muslims. Pretty soon they are going to start chopping muzzies up. Quite proud of these Uber-Anglo tbqh

electionresults.govt.nz/2016_flag_referendum2/result-by-electorate.html

Yeah but you're still in the EU and you got another Blairite leader who is a "feminist" . Also

>5%

Iran under the Shah was not a democracy. And the Iranian "freedom fighters" those cuckservatives were swooning over in Paris a few weeks ago were the People's Mojahedin, AKA the Rajavi Cult. The cult which collaborated with Saddam when he was gassing Iranians. Even anti-government Iranians generally prefer the current guys to those nuts. Just as anti-government Brits generally wouldn't want to be ruled by the IRA.

Can't deny the feminist Blairite stuff, mate. As I said in an early post, I don't trust her. Have you seen this article? I love Morality Man.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html

This thread reeks of britcuckery. I'm out

> n-not all child rapists have AIDS, anons!

>Iran under the Shah was not a democracy.
But people were more free under the Shah than under Khomeini, and Iranians have realized this if the rampant civil disobedience is any indication.

Kek. I wouldn't say Arabs are shit, but I would say the Persians would probably put up more of a fight against any unsolicited democracy. Plus, just look at a satellite image of Iran. It's a guerrilla's wet dream.

That was ages ago. I'm talking about recent times. Because if you want to get into THAT kind of stuff, we've got a little thing called the Magna Carta.

I wish you were wrong... But you're right. Except that a more accurate metaphor would be a human centipede, with Saudis at the front, America in the middle, and Yuropoors at the back.

t. kauri te sheepshagger

nah m8

same peopel tho

American media has treated Iran worse than they have North Korea.

Arabs can exist peacefully and prosperously under a functioning secular government, it's just that Western style "Democracy" inevitably fails because many of them vote in Wahabbi fundamentalists, and then there goes both your government and your "democracy."

No they're not. Most Arabs are Sunni, most Persians are Shia. Persian is an Indo-European language, Arabic is a Semitic language. Before Islam, Arabs were polytheists, whilst Persians were monotheists.

True. North Korea is a credible threat. Iran can and should be worked with.

iran people today arent the same as ancient iranian

today they are all mixed with arabs and other people

language means shit

a negro can speak swedish, does that mean he is germanic and swede?
no

Yes goy, the Shias are your enemy, invade Iran!
>oy vey we gotta be the only nuclear power in the Middle East!

We're not going to fight your dirty wars anymore you filthy kikes.

Also, put your trip back on NationalistJew

Cf Jews and circumcision or the Jewish victimhood mythos.
Semitic tribalism depends on people staying separate from outsiders, and the best reason to do so is fear. All Semites to some degree or other are Jew-style entitled victims keeping open probably-fictitious wounds from centuries or millennia ago. Let the wounds heal and outgroup strangers become less strange.

The funny thing is I actually like these guys more than the Sunnis. They might still be crazy, but it's in a slightly superior way.

Of course. Fundies offer simple solutions to pressing problems (not that those solutions actually work), and they usually have access to plenty of money. Not that any of it comes from our peaceful allies, like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, though. Oh no. That's definitely not the case. Move along, now!

Don't sunnis commit more terrorist acts though? Who cares they both worship a pedophile.

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html

wtf I hate women now

Why do Americans mutilate their boys according to a jewish custom? Religion.

Self flagellation is not Shia exclusive. I believe catholics seem to be pretty into it, too. Both want to reenact the suffering of their holy figure

Also hailed Bin Laden as a hero at some point. Media narratives change.

I know. Most Arabs are Sunnis, and Sunnis are trash. Shi'a have greater potential for religious tolerance and the like. Just look at Azerbaijan. Vast majority muslims, most of them Shi'a, three quarters are irreligious. Though it's a political clusterfuck, or so I am told, because Iran and Turkey's Sphere of influence.

Says a lot when "crazy Shia" brings to mind the guys in OP's pic, while "crazy Wahhabi" brings to mind pic related. Kek. Saved the pic, thanks.

Those are spics though, they're just imitating the cartels.

Well let me just tell you that normal catholics think those dudes are crazy. While for muslims you'll probably get 70% of approval.

Of course there has been a degree of intermingling with Arabs, and evidence of that can be found in modern Persian when you compare it to old Persian. But that is true of almost every race and culture. You have to draw the line somewhere.

This. Shias are problematic yes, but they are better than sunnis.

>70%
No way. Most Muslims are Sunni, and OP was describing a Shi'a practice. Lots of hardline Sunnis actually use Tatbir (this practice) as "evidence" that Shi'a aren't real Muslims. This disregards the fact that starburst has been forbidden by mainstream Shi'a clerics. It's more cultural than religious, and it seems to be confined to pockets in the Indian subcontinent, and the Asian diaspora.

^This

>starburst
Fucking filters/autocorrect (I'm not sure which). I really want to kill myself right now.

They're Phillipinos. Flagellantism is considered heretical but there are still many traditions in different countries. In Italy for example, they stab their chest with needles or something. And John Paul II used a mild form where he used a cord while praying. There is an interesting wiki article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant

Don't Christians in south asia do the same shit. IT seems more like a south asia thing to me. Also I agree we need to team up with the shiite's then after the snackbar out of the way we can finally have a great clash of civilization

WEST vs EAST.

Clearly you must revolt against these clerics that forbid you this delicious candy.

STARBURST IS GREAT.

STARBURST IS MERCIFUL.

Kek. I can't even remember what I originally meant to type. Who gives a fuck, though. If I roll dubs, starburst mullahs are now a meme.

Hadn't heard about the Christians in South Asia thing, but I wouldn't be surprised.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35900242

Thanks to disaster relief efforts by the religious missionaries, Christianity is growing in China, estimated by 10% every year, which puts the number at 100mil. today. Something the Chinese government tried to cover up.

Prepare for a shitshow on both borders of Iran.

I often wonder about the genuine position of Christianity in China. Like Falun Gong, I'm certain it's more popular than the Party wants us to believe. They cannot tolerate alternative bases of power and, crucially, group solidarity.

B.T.W. my autocorrect is going crazy tonight. It tried to change "the" to "Matthew". And yes, I'm the starburst guy.

At least Shia's hurt themselves and not others, and they stay in their own country and do it.

Not to mention Shia are closer to the Sufis, who are pretty much bro tier in my opinion.

>I often wonder about the genuine position of Christianity in China.
>The Taiping Rebellion began in the southwestern province of Guangxi when local officials launched a campaign of persecution against a Christian sect known as the God Worshipping Society led by Hong Xiuquan, who believed himself to be the younger brother of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I've heard of the "Brother of Christ". But that was over a hundred years ago. Although, given the chaos caused, I wouldn't be surprised if it had left a permanent impression on the Chinese psyche vis a vis Christianity. But I don't know for sure.

Based fucking Iran.

>western secular democracy

Fuck off Trudeau.

Why do christians?

Maybe just devotion.

Why the fuck do American Christians feel the need to literally mutilate themselves and their sons in the name of (((their))) religion?

Oh we did something better than brexit. Twice.

We kicked your asses twice. Then bailed you out, twice. Then we covered your asses for 50+ years to keep Stalin off your back.

Because they are retarded

Maybe one day they'll practice with drowning in the ocean so people don't have to clean shit off the roads anymore when the detonate.

Kek. Britain's involvement in WWI (Without which, WWII wouldn't have happened) benefitted banks in New York, and Zionists everywhere. Russia was enslaved by Bolsheviks, the British empire was weakened, and the Turkish, German and Austrian empires were dismembered.

Oh and anyway, you're cucked until proven otherwise. Given that Obama is still your president, you haven't been proven otherwise. Still, keep on trying.

reminder americans and jews circumcise their male babies :^)

Ya Hussain
LA FATAH ILLA ALI
LA SAIF ILLA DHULFIQAR

Husain? As in Saddam?

Fucking burn them.

>mfw Muslims on earth in the year 2016 do rituals you'd only expect bizarre aliens from a cheap 1960s sci-fi novel to do

mah nigga

what are his views on gays and women's rights?