Spider-man Homecoming flopping hard

It's not even making back its own budget.

This isn't even funny anymore, when is Hollywood and especially Marvel/Disney going to realize forced diversity just doesn't work?

Are they really that desperate to push their agenda?

I've yet to see any evidence it's "flopping". Its already made its budget back 3 times

>Budget: $175 million
>Box office: $467 million
>Been out for two weeks and hasn't released in China

?

Ad costs run roughly $300 million these days. It won't make back its budget unless it hits $800 million MINIMUM.

Not even BvS had $300 million marketing

evidence for this figure?

The kikes at disney don't care they are already rich

will die out around 650 mil. no one wanted this movie

> forced diversity
> hero is het white male

Try again, MRA snowflake. And it will probably make $700mil

This. Everyone (literally everyone) I've talked to wants Sam Raimi back.

That's not how budget works. The marketing costs are covered by the advertisement deals, and SM:H's made on the upswing of $200 million.

Honestly this is an accurate depiction of Queens these days. Could actually use more Latinos and blacks desu

>Captain America and Iron Man make more money than Spiderman
GOOD. Maybe this will make Disney get rid of Spiderman from the MCU and then Sony can somehow get Tobey back and a Spiderman 4 can be made

>Everyone I've talked to
Have you talked to anyone other than your '''friends''' on Sup Forums?

I saw this and it was very enjoyable. Best Spiderman to date. The only thing that was dumb was too much Tony Stark, the opening scene with him was fine, but shoehorning him in later in the movie multiple times was too much.

I liked it

>tfw Tom Cruise's the Mummy made more money on first weekend

SHIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL

>It's been doing very bad in India
wtf Indians have taste now?

How can this flop?
My company bought a full night of showing because the jews were pushing it so hard. Not sure if anyone actually went, but noone in HR that I know did or cared. Not because of the diversity thing, but I get the feeling people are sick of the forced diversity from jews like their sick of forced reboots. same thing seems same thing.

>DC faggots blown out again

you had one win with wonder woman, but it's over. marvel is back to take control.

it didn´t flop per say but it is definitely perform drastically under expectations.
I´m guessing they are gonna turn down the "diversity" in the next one as a reaction and give us a with blond gwen and a real white redhead mj

>Suicide Squad made $700 million without China
>It won an Oscar
Just remember this

nice try

Zendaya is hell attractive and with red hair she is even more attractive! Why they didn't give her red hair is beyond me

a movie that gave us that much ass shots deserves it.
what do you think are the chances that this Gotham Sirens movie is going to take the same route?
I think it´s very likely since slutty Harley Quinn is the only thing people remember about it

>can´t stop the Cruise Missile

because she never was mend to be MJ and still isn´t technically

>mfw now a movie with Iron 'One Billion' Manlet and Spider 'One Billion' Boycuck is going to make less than 700m and the shills that expend two years shilling about it are ok with it...

thats a weave and not her real hair because she is stealing white culture.

>It's not even making back its own budget.
Budget - 175M
Box Office - 207M (467M Worldwide)

>not because of the diversity thing but because of the diversity thing
What did Wonka mean by this?

Advertisement budget is probably 300m.

Quit pulling numbers out of your ass, Marketing budget tends to be equal but USUALLY less than the movie budget, and marketing budget depends entirely of other deparment, which doesn't even affect movie budget (Thus why they are never released)

>muh diversity
If any of you look at the demographics of present day queens NY, this movie is sadly quite accurate with its casting.
Now pic related on the other hand. What did they smoke to move away from this to something that looks like the casting for soul plane 2

>probably
get me a source, nerd.

supporting cast sucks. not recognizably "spider-man". the costume sucks.

It's photoshop

And very lazily done obvious photoshop at that

Who cares.

It's been shite since Spiderman 3

is the stickwoman a tranny?

While not true, it had significantly better legs on its first week-to-week, and that's flat-out fucking embarrassing. A nearly universally panned reboot of the Mummy suffered less of a drop weekend to weekend than a movie starring fucking Spider-Man and billion-dollar darling Tony Stark.

For shame, Mouse. For. Fucking, Shame.