Reminder that poles participated in the Jewish genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d8Lw8MEjsU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations
docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mosdorf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Union_of_Fascists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would poles collaborate with those who wanted to exterminate them all?

>falling for the Polish propaganda machine
It was mostly Poles who did the genociding against Jews its just a plain fact

The jews did the holocaust.

Name one (1) European country that wasn't full of anti-semites in 1940.

Iceland since they didnt knew jews

LMAO shut the FUCK up you stupid Lithuanian you're Lithuanian you shouldn't even be speaking just tie the noose around your neck already you depressed useless faggot

Maybe some were coerced because of obligations youtube.com/watch?v=4d8Lw8MEjsU

I thought we're friends. Seems like you peasants are still mad about Wilno

Not on Lithuania level though. You had armed and uniformed jew-killing militias who massacred them in thousands. While Poles only sporadically lynched or denounced Jews

What is the end-game of shaming poles for supposedly being involved in the holocaust nearly a century later?

It's just as many today.

Reminder that pseudolithuanians betrayed the history of Great Lithuania, because they didn't support Piłsudski

t.chang rowitsky

You little irrelevant shits should really stop meming about this and better stfu.

You're that ruski guy who used to be in Lithuania that is now in my nation. OUT!

But people genuinely hated Jews back then. The Dreyfus affair in France and the pogroms in the Russian Empire are the best known examples, but not the only ones. Nazis found enthusiastic helpers everywhere, to no surprise.

Very good post, my BLACK Scythian brother.

Reminder that so did Lithuanians

I really really like this meme

They helped establish chosenite world domination post-1945 so it's only fair for them to suffer from it too

wtf i love poles now

>They helped establish chosenite world domination post-1945 so it's only fair for them to suffer from it too
I swear to g-d, Germans are the most vile pieces of shit on this planet. It was Nazi faggots from your country that helped Jews seize ultimate power.

Germans are behind creation of Israel and global Jewish domination. You're the same people mentally. Fuck you g*Rmanoids.

Thread would be way funnier if OP had a german flag

He had, but he fell into his own piss bottles and that's why his flag is that way now.

Why do Poles get so angry at this?

If you were accused of killing a man that you didn't kill and the actual murderer walks free.

Would you accept this?

If the victim would feel better about it I would take the punishment. It's the right thing to do.

That's why your country went to absolute shit.

When someone spits in your face, you don't claim it's rain. You beat the shit out of him.

But you guys did help the Nazis, you're just trying to rewrite history with this political stunt.

>But you guys did help the Nazis
With what? Did you forget that Poles were murded since day one since Germans invaded?

I mean elites, civilians, not soldiers. Same happened in the east done by Soviets.

What the fuck is your problem, for real. Are you so anti-polish that you shit on history?
>you're just trying to rewrite history with this political stunt.
Rewrite what? That Poles helped Jews yet didn't have to?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

French laoded their Jews on trains without ay remorse. Polsih families hid Jews in their homes, often when a Nazi German fuck found out the Jew, that Jew ratted out entire Polish family to death.

What the fuck is with you people.

Isn't Poland where ALL the death camps were? I thought germany only had the concentration ones

No it's not. What the fuck kind of logic is that?

There was more of Jews in Poland than in Germany, so it's natural to place camps there. For logistic reasons.

Anyway, it wasn't even Poland anymore but territories of Third Reich. Integrated at that.

because we didn't kill our own kikes like the wasteful germs did with theirs

>dindu nuffin
lmao

We should have though.

Britain

Ehh collaborators were in every country during that period of time, you can't deny that.

wasn't the British elite back then a crypo-nazi bunch just like their own ex-king Edward VIII the Adi lover?

I also honestly think that this is bullshit because Poles were saving jews instead of burning them or gassing them.

a huge fucking mistake by the way

Germans don't pay reparations to israel anymore.

Are you serious? The son of our first president joined the waffen ss, at least 6 other men from Iceland did. The chief of Police in Reykjavík received training from waffen ss too. Our prime minister at the time, Hermann jónsson has been quoted to show pretty anti Semitic views wanting them all gone from the country. We have an author named Gunnar Gunnarsson who was a nazi sympathiser and built a house here designed by Fritz Höger. Etc.

No Sweden stop such behaviour will only lead to your doom!

Daily reminder
docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf

>wykop

pic was made by polish trolls from wykop to troll other Poles

there were tensions between jews and Europeans but, not always it had to be full blown genocide. Even the "anti-semitic" far right wasn't always happy with genocide. (see e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mosdorf)

kurwa przyznaj sie do zbrodni wojennych polaczku

>at least 6 other men
never forget the 6

It was more about the Nazis not wanting death camps on German soil or something.

it was about Poles wanting to kill all Jews, Hitler tried to stop them
>no, please don't murder those poor jews
but the bloodlust of the Eternal Pole couldn't be stopped

>documentation: nuremberg trials

None, and I want to make it clear that this is a good thing.

so it's poland's turn now? kek

Memes and banter aside, there's been a clear trend of historical revisionism and collective shitting on Poland in recent years, and I think that's some dangerous stuff, so pls delet

there is even specific demands

germans are also to be blamed for this, they had anti slavic propaganda even back in HRE and it only got stronger as time passed on

yes, we will try to milk them why is that a bad thing? They were, are and forever will be our enemies and blight, we want their money and then they can fuck off and die

The Czechia was split between Poland and Germany.

This is a historical fact.

>the regular jewish people and the globalist zionists are the same. they deserve to die

>why is that a bad thing?
sorry nothing against you poland but germany has qter grills than you do

>But you guys did help the Nazis
Considering this logic Jews also helped Nazis exterminate other Jews.

[user was jailed in Poland for this post]

And they're proud of it.

we should start blaming jews for the holocaust to cause some serious lolz and then introduce a law that says blaming any other ethnicity for it is illegal

>goodbye tourism industry

t. I guess ?

might be your turn since you've actually collaborated with them ebil nazis and you have OIL...

just sayin

Belgium desu

you never buy anything anyway, just roam around some old german infrastructure led by low rank mosad agents.

Oh god, please, let this shitshow end now. Tbh I blame our government for doing this in shitty way.

goverment objectively did nothing wrong the fuck are you on about
>t-they don't want poland to take blame for someone else's actions!
the fuck kind of controversy is that even? If Americans said they didn't do Pearl Harbor would they be the bad guys as well?

>m-muh i am tried to fight please stop we good bois XDDD please throw a snack
Fuck no. Poles never had it easy there is no point in stopping the fight now,

Harsh conditions made us who we are now, today. Embrace it. Old Gods smile upon us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Union_of_Fascists lol

hell, Slavs in general always had it hard, since the ancient times being sandwiched between germanics, nomads and other niggers

yet we survived and their kingdoms fell

The fuck up two things:
1. There should be no prison sentence for saying anything, it's dangerous and everyone should be concern about such practise.
2. Everyone with half of mind would know that it will be issue for Israel. But we aren;t in wrong terms now, they could consult with them, do some gesture for them and there would be no issue. Instead they ignored them (polish foreign affairs ministry even told so).

Sure, that's also the reason why Slavic skulls, especially Polish ones got significantly wider and broader overall than those of their neighbours.

Especially in the medieval period. To survive you have to evolve.

Being careless in relation with other countries is sign of stupidity not strength. This is common thing in Polish history. I love this country but I wan't it to be strong, rich with influence. To do this government need to Be smart.

Israel is in middle east. Poland in Central Europe.

there should be prison sentence for saying anything

polacks proved to be utter fucking retards and the gift of freedom is wasted on them, poles function well only if they have iron hand choking them, a lot like arabs and ruskies

a polack feels right at home when there is an overlord whipping him, everything works as it should and sure he says something about ''muh freedomz'' but deep inside he feels happy

but give polacks some freedom and LMAO
>3 fucking patritions in a row
>starvation in the interwar period
>BLITZKRIEG TIME polacks can't into warfare

and after communism fell the first thing polacks did is to fuck up the industry completly

slav - slave

the only hope for Poland is to have a brutal dictatorship that removes polacks from power

>slavic skulls
it's just fetal alcohol syndrome, your mom is bydlo my face is all right I'm not a round faced mongoloid

Hidden and reported for faggotry

Wypierdalaj Marcelek schizolcu zajebany, nikt nie ma na ciebie czasu.

>but I wan't it to be strong
aka ''I want it to suck cock''
lmao I bet you call hohols your slabic brothers too

So what? Israel has a lot of influance whatever you like it or not, it's just reality.

Hello Marcel, how are you?

ALE PIECZE POLACZKA
>ABLOOBLOO PANIE SHEKELBAUM GOLDSTEIN VON PANZERFAUST PROSZE NIE GNIEWAJ SIE NA NAS :(
XDDD
D

Dobrze, że dalej żyjesz i się trzymasz, ale wypierdalaj i tak.

stary wchodził ci do wanny i do teraz chcesz być jebany polaczku

Z tobą nawet nie da się gadać bo zawsze wyskakujesz z pieczeniem pizdy jak baba przy okresie.

Ogarnij dupe zjebie i wymyśl inteligentniejsze wyzwiska, bo nikogo to nawet nie rusza.

Austria, they were the first victims of nazism

PRzestań odpowiadać i po problemie, przez to że wciąż z nim rozmawiamy wydaje mu się że jest master trollem czy cos w tym stylu

ale idź nazwij ukraińca bratem, złap sline niemca i daj Schlomo sie zruchać swoim obrzezanym kutasem Seba

jak to jest zapierdalać 12 godzin za 1500zł czyli w przeliczneiu 500 euro - mniej niż na zachodzie ma żul na zasiłku? XD

Breaking diplomatic relations when?

This is objectively false. Unless you're into traps. In that case I understand your preference for manly, tall German >women.

He's that "germanske jenter" shitposter from "Norgetraden", so.

Yeah, I don't think so.

>Austria, they were the first victims of nazism

You sound like pope Benedict XVI

The faster, the better.

This

This
Not this