What do you think of British new villages?

What do you think of British new villages?

I love 3D Google maps

Where's the library, McDonald's, bank chains, school, police station, fire station, etc....

yes it is nice, New York never looked so cool

imitation crab

I like what they did with the roads. My town has being planned since the first settlers start to move here, 200 years ago. And the straight roads are a simple pain in the ass because every retard believe that he NEED to run 90kmh in a suburb road.

>Leaves eu
>becomes like america

damn, you really are ashamed of being europeans aren't you, you filthy 86% mutts

Looks like an American suburb except it's packed really densely so nobody has a decent sized lawn.

So basically like an American suburb but without the single positive aspect of an American suburb.

Is it true that suburbs bread weak liberals?

Nop, apartments create them. The fact that you don't actually own it makes you anger and eventually turn you into a leftist.
You are the lord of your lawn.

>villages
It looks okay for a suburban area, at least it's not depressing rows of identical squares.

From what I've seen, nobody actually uses all that garden space, so what's the point?

>From what I've seen, nobody actually uses all that garden space, so what's the point?
Freedom. As long you don't disturb your neighbors, you are free to take your pants off and rub your ass hole in the grass if this pleases you.

How the fuck is a village like op at all like American suburbs?

>meadows instead of forests
Plant some fucking trees. No reason not to, you aren't farming or raising sheep there.

Im sure they could do that in gardens the size of those in OP's pic.

>From what I've seen, nobody actually uses all that garden space, so what's the point?

Its actually illegal in many states to use the garden space. I've talked to people who solve this issue by growing plants in bags, so if the police shows up they just move the bags inside their house, tell the police that its no longer an illegal garden, and when they fuck off they move their bagged plants back to the lawn.

Now that's sad.

Its also illegal in some states to collect rainwater for later use.

All underground as they should be

Land of the free amirite

Nah, from what I've experienced living in American suburbs for 14 years is that the residents tend to be modest and right-leaning. Cities breed liberals because of all the white collar jobs.
That must be in some over-governed shithole like New York or California. In my suburb we have a homeowner's association whitch tells you what you can and can't do with your property like leave your garbage cans outside or paint your house or mailbox a certain color. Violating these rules can get you a warning in the mail. Homeowner's associations aren't some big bad force to be reckoned with, though. It's always made up of stay at home moms in the neighborhood who have nothing to do all day.

>That must be in some over-governed shithole like New York or California.
Colorado, Illinois, Arizona, Ohio, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Rhode Island, Utah, Washington and Virginia, according to www.healthguidance.org
Note that if you get a permit and use state approved apparatus and so on, you can collect some amount, but at that point you are building a reservoir that the state can use and its not really "collecting rainwater" as much as it is letting your land be used as a backup in case of drought.

Anyways, the whole thing was revived recently because some guy dug a large hole in his property and waited for it to fill with water, so he can let fish in and enjoy recreational fishing. This was considered stealing water from other properties near (as it didn't leave his property due to his amateur dam) and he was sentenced to 30 years of jail, no joke. There were some people on Youtube doing a short documentary on the state giving them heavy fines for just letting empty barrels outside and storing the water. It is considered removing water from circulation and thus a crime.

The water thing is in effect in virtually every state, I was referring to the plants. Nobody I know has had cops give them shit for growing plants on their property.

Oh, sorry, I responded to the rainwater collection part, while your post was about the garden part.
I don't know where that was, I heard it in a video game Discord server, where one guy mentioned it and another confirmed it when I didn't believe. Don't remember the state, but it was a suburb, and apparently there were rules about what you can do with your "front lawn", which in both their cases were their entire property outside their house.

Of course you can. To be honest, you fell the same liberty with 10sqm or 6ha of grass.

>there were rules about what you can do with your "front lawn", which in both their cases were their entire property outside their house.
Yeah, sounds like Cali. Whenever they have one slight problem with something, they pass twelve laws to ensure it never happens again.