"Of Course Luke Skywalker is gay" confirms Mark Hamill

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not gonna read clickbait. I know Mark is using greentext here.

gay for his sister

I think you shouldn't most totally worthless stories that are over a year old.

But he wanted to ravage Leia's pussy.

You know, if you go back and watch ANH, it's clear that while he's impressed by Leia's beauty, he's gaga over Han.

This is how I've always felt about fictional characters. You should be able to use your imagination in any way you want.

That said, Luke made out with his sister. It's canon.

>implying Leia didn't just do it to spite Han
>implying Luke didnt want to save the princess out of pure boredom/folks dying

banging his sister turned him gay? that doesnt seem like a win for the LGBT community of people with the mental illness of cognitive dissonance well for trannies at least.

what about bigger luke? what about luuke?

I've lived long enough to witness society completely destroy and deconstruct a generations heroes.
fuck this earth, I'm not even that old.

This "Let's make a character gay to generate attention for my franchise" trend should end, it's cancer

Modern Society just doesn't have any respect for heroes. They're treated with contempt and cynicism in the West.

Luke always felt a bit like a sissy tbqh

I remeber watching an interview with Mark after ANH was released. He thought by the end of the trilogy Luke was going to end up with Leia because it made sense. When did Mark turn into an old sjw fuck?

>culturally appropriating already successful works of art to push a social agenda
>literally goes against every piece of evidence the character has been portrayed in the art
>literally ruining art to push a social agenda

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay

The state of starshit fans

>MARCH 5, 2016

That's rich coming from this contrarian board

Bigger luke was straight and was murdered in that car accident.
Luuke never actually existed.

its easy to say he's gay, he never really had a love interest. he's depicted more as asexual

Kill yourself faggot

>is luke gay
>i guess if you think so
>BREAKING NEWS: LUKE SKYWALKER IS CONFIRMED GAY
>OMG SO PROGRESSIVE
>THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

why do people keep falling for this shit

so brave

>Ultra liberal Mark Hamill
>Comes out and without authorisation confirms that Skywalker is a homosexual to garner more PC points.

isn't that sort of Lucas's call?

4u

>Starwars fans BTFO about a character's sexual preference
Who cares?

To be fair, Fisher wasn't much to look at.

In the canon novel Heir to the Jedi Luke had romantic feelings for a woman. And in Legends Luke married a woman and had a kid. So no, Luke is not gay. Anybody that thinks that doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>Sees Leia for the first time via hologram
>"She's beautiful"
>Than scene on the falcon post-Death Star escape when Han decides to feign interest for Leia just to rustle Luke's jimmies
>Luke is immediately triggered
> smughansmile.jpg

I get that all of this is kinda retconned when Lucas decided that Leia and Luke were brother and sister in ROTJ, but from the get go, Luke was painfully, obviously straight.

No, he isn't. Bi, maybe.

I hate when they do this. Same shit they did with Dumbledore. If it has nothing to do with the story then why even make a point of stating it? I mean I know why they do it. I'm just saying it's fucking stupid.

>starwars is now the new harry potter
wew

such cringey pandering. ick

Lol Hamill is just shitposting irl.

I had a dream once he kept showing me his dick.

Stop it mark.

At least with Dumbledore, there was no evidence of him being straight before JK decided he was gay. If you watch the original trilogy, there is overwhelming evidence that Luke is straight. This "Is Luke gay?" bullshit exists only to appease nu-fans of nu-Star Wars.

How is this surprising?
I thought Luke being a faggot is why so many people hated the prequels.
Seeing romance between a man and a woman must have disgusted them.

None of those events were retconned, Luke didn't know Leia was his sister and there was no possible way he would have known. They grew up on different planets under different caretakers so as far as he knew they were as related to each other as Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.

As a proud gay man I would love to ravage Leia's hairy cat

>star wars is gay
HOW SHOCKING

I agree with you. What I mean is that the sexual interest was "kind-of" retconned in the movies and more so in the old EU.

The romantic tension between Leia and Luke became more of a strong sibling connection that they couldn't quite discern before the truth was revealed to Luke by Yoda and Ben.

Not that guy but retconned is the wrong word.
Ass-pull is more like it

Ah, well I suppose that's true.

Alright, I have some more truck with that, although I wouldn't exactly call it an ass-pull personally. Their kiss in Empire isn't really acknowledged in Jedi, so that's a little bit of awkwardness that could have been defused with a short exchange where they both laugh about how they didn't mean anything by it instead of Leia saying that she somehow always knew. Every story has nitpicks, however.

Wookiepedia was a mistake

If Luke was gay, why did have such a smile on his face when Leia kissed him? Was he just happy that he made Han jealous? Is that where his true love lies?

>lukases self insert is gay.
that explains jar jar.

>Han banged both twins

Fucking Chads.

Yeah obviously. He is shown to care more about Han than Leia.

All evidence in the OT indicates otherwise.

Shut up, Mark.

If Luke's gay, does that mean he likes Jizz?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

>Recently publicly rant about how a character you play as has been written in a film yet to come out at events litterally set up to hype up said movie.
>Later on "confirm" character is gay dispite 30+ years of flat out proof in various media he isn't.

I think Mark's just stopped giving a shit and saying whatever he wants now.
Next month he'll say Luke's favorite music is Cantina hip-hop mixed with r&b.

Fuck off phonefag

What a virtue signaling cunt. Anything for brownie points.

>phone
There's literally no indication whatsoever I'm using a phone, and I'm not btw, faggot.

>partial quotes out of context
SAY IT WITH ME
FAKE
NEWS

I'm increasingly convinced people traditionally hated gays for the same reasons the internet hates furries, bronies, and foot fetishists. They just won't fucking shut up about it.

>Responding to sentiments from director J.J. Abrams that it would be nice for the franchise to incorporate some non-heterosexual characters, Hamill said:

"...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.”

If he's gay but celibate is that degenerate?

No. Unfortunate, but no.

bros before hoes

lol Luke isn't gay. Bi? Eh, maybe.

Hamill is just trying to please the progressives so that they don't send him death threats and demand he be fired for crushing their fantasies.

Just look at what happened to Kennedy. After she dismissed the chances of Finn+Poe ever happening in an interview the SJWs declared she's the next coming of Satan and want her fired.

always knew i liked luke

You can't be gay (or straight) if you're still a virgin, which Luke is.

Luke, Poe, and Sheev are the only characters in Star Wars who could believably be bisexual/gay

>dreamign of dik

Nope he have a hot wife her name is Mara Jade

>"...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.”

Mark is a real stand up guy. You vitriolic screeching nerds could learn a thing or two.

Isn't there a recent official SW book/novel thing with canon gay characters and actually using some of those made up tumblr pronouns?

Upss sorry wrong image

everyone is gay for Luke fact quick post more Lukefu!

i have the imperial emblem tattooed on my left leg

i can't wait to get it covered up

Like are people going to tell me they don't feel that sexual undertone and desire oozing here? What about this one of a young Mark.

30 years later it's finally confirmed!!!! ive been waiting for this. it's definitely not pandering or a marketing tactic or something lol

Mee-ow

nothing wrong with bullying degenerate gays.

Hamill doesn't really give a fuck anymore does he

>some gay kids are getting bullied in school
>they are huge sw fans and write to Mark
>Mark receives a few letters of said fans asking if its possible for Luke to be gay
>Mark responds yes it's possible, it doesn't really matter what matters is the inside
>website uses clickbait article to bait people into getting views
>Sup Forums naturally loses their shit

>tv looses its shit
>shitty bait thread not even 100 posts after 5 hours.

>what is autocorrect?

Not him btw. Who cares if you use a phone. I certainly don't.

wife (male)

More like Twink Wars.

I guess it would be annoying if people frequently had mistyped words because they used a phone, which again, I didn't, so I don't have an excuse.

Thank goodness there is private/home education

So if you can't get a GF, then you're just assumed to be gay?

welcome to life fagboy

He was said to be gay then

This is sadly accurate.

So tired of this faggoty shit permeating everything.

but what about luuuke?

DROPPED

That's it. I'm converting to Islam.

Was the burger joint closed or something?

if any character turns out gay I will give up star wars finally. That would be the worst thing the series could ever do. There's nothing worse than a faggot in star wars.

It's clickbait. They don't give a shit, as long as you click the link.

The more vehemently and adamantly something is argued against the more often than not it's true
Phone poster you've outed yourself faggo

Come to Hogwarts at Universal Studio's!

>gay
>uses the force