The Batgirl prolouge was so terrible that it makes me want to kill myself

The Batgirl prolouge was so terrible that it makes me want to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tarastrong/status/760509949138968576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pic related

I refuse to intervene on a comics board with a stranger. Also a gun? How cliche.

Well, see ya later

Stop playing with a gun, drama queen. And quit pretending you'll shoot yourself over a dumbass cartoon.

SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE:
One eight hundred 273 8255

That prologue was pretty weird and poorly done and out of place tho.

Do it and post pics after

IT

You could say it was a killer joke

Shoot Bruce Timm instead. And a bunch of politicians while you're at it.

Mfw fanfiction of Harley pretending to be Batgirl and making everyone think she's a slut...makes more sense than the mainstream animated movie.

What was Bruce (Timm) thinking?

Was it because he projected himself onto the other Bruce and fantasised about Batgirl riding him?

That's exactly it. He self-inserts as Batman, which is why all the women wanted to fuck Bats in the DCAU cartoons.

> it makes me want to kill myself
Do it.

You know that before Killing Joke there was Batgirl series right?

They should have concentrated more on adapting every scene from the book precisely instead of trying to come up with this halfhearted crap.

.... HAI

Did her gay best friend give her advice on how to fuck batman in that one too?

Since I assume you've read it, please, tell me about the canon version of Paris Franz.

>implying TKJ movie isn't meta.
I didn't get angry, It made me go mad

Well, bye OP. Kind of autistic that you'd kill yourself over an animated movie, there's other things to kill yourself over.

I don't think there was anything wrong with her prologue other than that it had fuck all to do with The Killing Joke and was clearly set during a different time period.

Do it

This is now a cringe thread

Watching Tara Strong defend this abomination is painfully hilarious.

It really does bring the whole movie down. If I had the option to buy it without it, I would, even if it cost more.

The prologue was really shit. I'm generally OK with expanding her role, but making it a "muh feeeeelings" arc that doesn't even get referenced later on because it had fuck all to do with the OG story was a giant fucking miss. Get this Dawson's Creek B-plot shit out of my Killing Joke please.

What did she say?

Shoot Hillary and Trump and cook their corpses if you can bring them in your house before you get caught.
I hope you have a van to store the bodies in.

>Arkham fucking Knight DLC did a better job with the prologue than a TKJ movie
Let that sink in.

And yet you're still here with us.

...Brother?

because Sup Forums is actually hell
damn...

That it's almost insulting if people don't get the Batgirl prologue, and she's pretty pretentious in her love for the movie.

She also does some hilariously obvious damage control by retweeting an article from July 7th on Aufust the 2nd, where it says that TKJ is setting a record.
That way her tweet seems related to the august 2nd release of the DvD

twitter.com/tarastrong/status/760509949138968576

deepest lore

It attempted to convey Joker-lite v Batgirl and "the abyss" of not wanting to kill someone and turning away from it.

All this however was never thought of because everyone remembers Batgirl's 1 second of skin and some nigger in the theater shouting "DAT GARGOYLES GOT THE BEST SEAT IN DA HOUSE"

> of not wanting to kill someone and turning away from it.
> of wanting to kill someone and turning away from it.
whups