Physical black superiority?

Think about it. We bred them for durable, strong farming equipment for many generations. They tend to be stronger. Admit it, you've seen more overweight/obese white guys (or, hell, any other race) than you have seen fat black guys.

So, they're pretty much physically superior.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_records_in_weightlifting
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much. I mean, you guys did build the pyramids in Egypt after all.

WE

Don't forget the Chinese wall.

They're the obesest race in the US. I see fat niggers all the time

>blacks are physically superior

Have you ever seem what the average black woman looks like?

Statistically niggers are the most obese race in the US. Please consider suicide.

why does nigger skin taste so delicious?
it has a distinct flavor

fuck im hungry

bred to gun down the local 7-11

Inteligence is far more important in humans than physical strength.
Hence why we were able to enslave them- maybe they were stronger, but we were still smart enough to get them to do free labor for us, for generations.

Obesity and heart disease is higher among blacks than any other race in the US

Its called cheap food plus poor people equals obesity. I have never seen any middle class Blacks that were obese.

>Inteligence is far more important in humans than physical strength.
t. Nu-Male

My grandfather who was in the Congo once told me: white people do the thinking and niggers do the heavy physical work.

they didnt get good educations, from what i know

They don't have the potential to be stronger though. The only thing blacks really have to brag about are their legs.

African Americans are proof Eugenics works.

We bred them dumb and strong.

So why are Slavs holding almost all Weightlifting records?

The africans we import are gangly and weak as shit, nigger superiority is a meme.

Isn't the strongest guy in the world American?

dunno about usa blacks but here they are built the same way was the whites. there's no real difference.

The only thing they're physically good at is sprint-running. Record holder for marathon running and every other sport besides the 100m dash is held by white people

In fairness they're already dumb. Even in shithole countries where they originate they're still in good physical form because they do manual labour constantly due to the fact their intelligence hasn't afforded them any equipment beyond sticks and rocks. Evolution simply hasn't caught up to them the same way it has with humans.

well gorillas are big strong cunts as well. it doesnt mean superiority

**SMACK LIPS**
**HOL'UP**

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

Slavs have the best steroid programs in the world.

Moving the goalposts.

I work with maybe 7-8 black coworkers who all make 6 figures. Every one of them is fat.

Strongman Brian Shawn, but he's white.

we bred them to pick cotton not lift trucks

wrong. they dominate long distance running but it's different types of niggers. it's nigs from kenya, ethiopia etc who are spindly and lanky.

Yup. Brian Shaw.

Stronkest burgers go play Egghand. Slavs lift.

i meant physical superiority, niggers are still at the bottom

I know, just that he's not slavic

We should just kill all the niggers and the world would be a better place. niggers are sub human apes.

They are even better at video games. HOW CAN WHITE PEOPLE COMPETE?

Hmmm, nop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

There is a difference between reality and fiction. Blacks are the most numerous on planet and pretty much never been the strongest.

It's equally hilarious and sad how effective the media is at altering the perception of reality for the weak minded.

Did it ever cross your mind that the reason you see more obese white people is that white people make up over 70% of the fucking population and blacks make up 12%?

This is literally what cuckolds believe

Please you motherfuckers. The best powerlifter in the world is Russian, the best strongman in the world is big Z, who is some sort of slav.

Eastern Euros have a tendency to dominate strength sports.

Yeah, desu if there was just 1 race, there would be FAR less disputes because there would be no such thing as 'race'

Stronman and weightlifting with weightclasses are vastly different.

Slavs, Iranians and Chinese (in lower weightclasses) perform the best for their bodyweight

Brian won this years strongest man, byt Zydrunas the year before that, then Brian, then Zydrunas, then Brian, then Zydrunas 2 times.
Basically equally strong.
Hafthor Bjornsson competing for 2nd and third in the past 4 years, I have high hopes for him (nordic genes stronk)

>their skin is 13 spf (whites are 3-4)
>despite some societal racism, they are more well accepted into non racist communities than whites
>stronger
>intimidating
>they don't need to worry about skin tone or tan

Genetically better. Maybe one day we could all live in peace and put jealousy or primal seclusion aside.

But we are nowhere near.

No, I have seen more overweight black people than white people in comparison to their percentage of population.

Negroids have a higher proportion of fast-twitch fibres in their muscle structure whilst Caucasoids have a higher proportion of slow-twitch fibres.

Fast-twitch fibres can generate a lot of force, but not for very long; they become fatigued very quickly, and the scope for training to improve how long they can keep expanding and contracting for. Slow-twitch fibres don't generate as much strength, but they can keep expanding and contracting for a much longer period. Whilst the scope for improving fast-twitch fibres is relatively small, the amount of force that slow-twitch fibres can generate can be improved a great deal by training.

It's also worth noting that the skeletal structure of Caucasoid people is significantly stronger than that of Negroids, and the individual bones are more dense and less susceptible to fractures.

Not even a debate they're absolutely more athletic than whites. Who cares?

Niggers are fat as fuck, you literal cuck

The average niggo is 100x stronger than your average white.

Strongmen competitions are bullshit, even Eddy Hall said it's just a steriod freakshow and he has the world record DL.

If there was an olypic event on fucking white women, team niggo would take gold medal every time.

t. Brainlet

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't white or asian.

Niggers nearly always win marathon events.

the average niggo is starving in africa and weights 90lbs

>The average niggo is 100x stronger than your average white.

t. Alberto Barbosa

That's why pussy-ass niggers always gang up to beat an old man or a lady, right? Pussy-ass niggers are cowards, the only good nigger is the dead nigger.

>average nigger is 100x stronger
proof?

>strongmen competitions are steroid freakshows
proof? Some guys word is not proof.

>They tend to be stronger.
This is objectively incorrect
See- literally any powerlifting/strongman competition. Youll notice theyre dominated by nords and slavs.
>Admit it, you've seen more overweight/obese white guys (or, hell, any other race) than you have seen fat black guys.
Ive seen plenty of fat white people and plenty of fat niggers. The fact is most negroes are either skinny DYELs or Fat Albert. Also, black women are statistically the fattest group in America.

And how do those niggers look like? Do they look strong to you? They are skinny, they been running to school since young ages in Africa, they got trained, but out of many only very few make it.

Actually I see a disproportionately higher amount of blacks and mexicans.
Your layer of flesh/fat won't stop a 7.62x51 round tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA

In america, blacks are more out of shape than whites on average. This is fact. When you don't know how to cook or anything about nutrition, and you're too lazy to work, you won't get strong and you won't be lean. Period.

Oh come on, don't be silly. Everyone knows the guys in strongman competitions are on steroids, it isn't even a secret.

You obviously don't live in that South, OP. Look up obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular heart disease statistics. Southern black people make up a huge part of those statistics.

>muh cheap food meme
its gettin old senpai

>powerlifting/strongman competition
Looking at who attends these competitions doesn't mean that whoever isn't there isn't strong. Saying that these competitions are dominated by Slavs simply implies that they're better powerlifters than any other race

but yeah, i suppose a large amount of niggs are obese. thanks for opening my eyes

Homo Erectus runs faster than Humans.

Big deal! They're lucky we didn't exterminate their monkey asses.

They should be grateful!