Where do I find a qt nationalist alt right gf

where do I find a qt nationalist alt right gf

You don't.

not on this site you won't

you austist, they dont exists

your best luck is getting one with a conservative background and then moulding her to appease you.

but judging by your question, enjoying being a perma virginoo

you make one, they don't exist naturally.

However women are naturally influenced by people around them, especially if they like that person. The key is to actually attract a woman first, then slowly slip small red pills into her cheerios until one day she becomes WOKE.

Once a woman becomes WOKE they are actually better than men are at it. They won't hesitate to be full blown racist and combative for their beliefs. Where as guys are more likely to just shitpost anonymously online a girl knows she can get away with more controversy in society so therefore she isn't afraid to cause controversy.

Its funny but once you redpill a woman they will actually shock you with the shit the say. They will likely be even more extreme than you are.

Here comes the qt

Full of nationalist alt right babbies

This guy is right.

you have to make your own

you have to make her
stop trying to find your best male friend in a woman
no healthy woman will ever have your beliefs on her own

We do

>nationalist
>woman

Dubs of truth. And it only gets worse.

good post. a woman only gets away with what you let her.

Better question is where do i find qt alt right bf?

why is she brown?

show your tits if you want us to respond

a catholic church in rural poland

Funnily enough this actually happened with my mum. Whenever im round for dinner I casually bring up the latest happening, and we had a nice spree in the last month.

At first it was "oh dear, thats terrible, why does this happen", but I kept doing it. Over, and over. New happenings. Same culprits, time after time. Oh look, another horrific rape.

Now my mum is full on "FUCKING SANDNIGGERS THEY ARE ALL SCUM THAT NEED TO BE KILLED", which for an animal loving 70 year old woman is hilarious.

Get one that uses wipes her asshole is disgusting

Why would you want one? I want a gf who is still a bit naive about the world, able to see the good side of things. Not full blown hippy, still strictly conservative but it would be nice to have someone who is less cynical than I am to balance things out. Girl I'm seeing at the moment is outspoken right wing and it gets boring after a while because no matter how hard they try, women will never match men in terms of intellectual discussion.

Was your dick involved?

You make her one. Redpill yo girl

Well just about every American Sup Forumslack on here has a latina gf so it makes sense the future nationalists in America will be castizos.

>running shoes
more like earthquake shoes amirite

99% of women are total blue-pilled brainwashed idiots

The majority of girls on social media pretend they are right-wing just for attention.

give it time. women follow whoever they think is in power. as the movement grows, the bitches will show up.

"Just Trump my shit up!"

>where do I find a qt nationalist alt right gf

Trump rallies m8.

these dubs

Latinas do seem to integrate in that sense. Even Micheal Phelps has got a latina fiance.

You don't just find one you need to make one. First you get a girl who is apolitical and feed her light doses of the redpill while slowly increasing the dosage until you have forged a traditionalist white nationalist qt.

In your head.

This. /thread

You find a qt nationalist boy

This. It's not like woman become red piled on their own, they lack the need to do so.

>stockings with bows
hot

women are all the same = all shit.

Alt-right? I hope they aren't going out to clubs and cooking and cleaning everyday for their husbands. No? Oh yea, that'll never happen.

In anime.

Thats really sad to hear bro... :(

My nigga

MAGA

not qt, nationalist and ronery. living in the netherlands, chubbyfat, from based hungary and totally not a mongoloid gipsy. kik is meepitymoop.

stop looking for fat assed spics (pic related) you fucking mixer

Your penis will never be feminine despite how hard you shill for it to be.

>where do I find a qt nationalist alt right gf

The trailer park

>she

I hope she doesn't fart

You make one.

Yep.. I'm dating a far right Brazilian chick that's been accused of being a Nazi by her previous professors. I want to give her my seed

By lowering your expectations, going outside, improving your social skills, and not revolving your standards around a german cultural enrichment board.

This man is correct.

Spent 8 years redpilling my gf, now wife. She was always fairly conservative, but now she's full blown alt right.

Case in point, she gets visibly upset when we see the odd minority around our white suburban neighborhood, once even rolling the window down and saying "you lost, boy?" to a teenager.

Some user found an archived record of her birth certificate from 1995.

As much as I'd love for Kayla to be a trap, Kayla is a She.

Timestamp?

...I can fap?

your fedora is showing

the singularity after trump makes anime real

yeah it is the only way
find a traditional one
use emotions on every stage of redpilling
superez

>nationalist

If the country went to shit, Trump and his family would be the first on a jet out. He's less of a nationalist than Hillary.

This. Redpill her slowly. Be reasonable. Be logical. Allow her some emotional leeway.

Click "yes" on the "sexy russian girls looking for western men" pop-up adds.

I'm not Kayla, but she does frequent this board.

Would you like me to post some past time stamps of her?

>goodbye horses plays eerily in the distance
Fucking abomination

That image.

She's reading literature in her university library rather than propaganda
She's a beautiful girl from a Christian household
She's popular yet quiet when it comes to her political views
You won't even see her until she sees you first

Kek