"Top KEK lol, niggers can't swim!!11!" SHUT UP. This is Simone Manuel, Olympic Swimmer Gold Medalist...

"Top KEK lol, niggers can't swim!!11!" SHUT UP. This is Simone Manuel, Olympic Swimmer Gold Medalist. That's one stereotype blown out of the water, or should I say, into and through the water faster than anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger: 1
Phelps: 23

23>1

Niggers are evolving to swim away from their responsibilities

>Happens once in a life time.

Really maikz mee thanks nigger.

filename

>weCANswim.jpg

Negro, please

We wuz hydrodynamic

Hans, our African Americans have more gold medals and you supposedly "ubermensch".

Face it, Whites can't stand the fact that Blacks excel in sports, Hollywood, music, and even politics nowadays. Haters gonna hate.

Just FYI Jose, Simone Manuel has 1 Gold medal. The entire nation of Mexico has 0.

1>0

Now go make me some elotes con chile, puto.

At least I'm not a Nigger.

This is the natural order of things:
-Northern Europeans
-East Asians
-Southern Europeans
-South/Central Asians
-Mestizos
-Africans
-
-
-
-
-Muslims

You're barely one ranking above, Paco.

>1 nigger can swim
>lol! all of us can swim better than whitey!!

Literally a few months ago 3 nigresses drown because they were too stupid to run from the police

Tell me more please.

>Muslims are a race

KEK
>Nigger Intellectuals

Blind racial hatred is stupid, racial prejudice isn't. Stereotypes are there, because niggers niged a lot. I'm all for the fellow patriotic Black Nords.

she tied a 16 year old maple leaf.

shit.

>being proud of your bull

I told you diversity is strength, goyim

Northern Europeans
Med Europeans
Slavic Europeans
East Asians
East Africans
Mestizos
Brown Asians (South/Central)
West Africans
Arabs/Kurds/Turks

Nigger Spotted

>Sweden
Why am I not surprised? Not too bad for a black chick tho.

Nice.

8/10

>women's division of any sport or athletics
>significant accomplishment
Pick one

>black Nords
kek, finncucks are the worst

>faster than anyone else
...except the girl who tied

I'm Swedish

>being subhuman

you're a faggot

What a great argument.
Really made me think.
Swede BTFO

The boy was swimming away from child support papers.

whatever Molyneux, get off Sup Forums

Southern Europeans have been historically far more important than East Asians tho.

And this girl that speaks accent-free Swedish and works for the benefit of Sweden daily is a more respected and valued member of the tribe than American larping stormnigger will ever be.

You're right, I'll leave you to your little tumblr 2.0 echo chamber.

Her medal will be taken away when it is discovered she cheated by being more buoyant because she is a greasy nigger. Screenshot this post. Also check em.

Kek, good one Leaf.

Your narrative sucks, nigger so bad she has to share 1st place

WOW NIGGER SURELY IS SUPER MASTER RACE!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11

Absolutely unpatriotic. Move to leafland if you support them.

>one guy with african genes

>entire stereotype btfo

Ok

Fuck you make me. I don't support any lowland gorilla who uses her interview to talk about systematic racism and blm

1. mixed race (average African American is 1/5th European descent)
2. Drew with a 16-year old white girl

What's the issue as long as genetics of both partners are on top of their respective races?

Like/10

You fags are slow

I barely ever visit the board anymore, its gone to shit. I hardly ever see actual intellectual conversation or well thought out arguments anymore. Its just people repeating the same thing over and over and anyone who disagrees, is a "Shill" or "Cuck". Honestly, look around and you'll see what I mean.

I wouldn't want to associate with a retard who thinks their medal is a cookie either.

> It's a woman
> Dropped

Tennis,basketball, baseball,track,boxing,mma,[insert sport here], is there anything they can't do?

Wait.. does she have a beard?

it will be your country with single moms to deal with, not mine, the issue is yours

How come niggers aren't taking home the gold at Olympic shooting?

White and hapa losers on Sup Forums are just bitter that some Black Americans and Europeans are better than they ever will be. Simple as that.

As long as they're allowed doping, they can do everything! Other than that, probably just running!

Learn to ÄÜÖ faggot

To be clear, no ones saying blacks can't swim. Only niggers. That's like saying Bruce Li had a Jewish nature just like all other Chinks.

>Phelps
>Mr. Degenerate
>Not a nigger himself

Our President, who is tasked with the most difficult and most critiqued job in the world, is Black. Now get back to mowing my lawn.

She's just a quota negro

Phelps is Poseidon's son he doesn't count. Also
>broke Leonidas record
Take that sparta

is this bait

>STRAYA
>Absolutely zero accomplishments except for being the #1 shitposters

Go prep your Abbo bull.

You are a nigger lover. You are not patriotic. You don't believe in America you believe in the jewish idea of america.

Get a stable job, not kill each other. Being intelligent.

One good nigger represents the entire black population, but thousands of nigger mugshots don't

Tell me one song made by a Dindu that was better than anything song Mozart or Beethoven made

Are you an athlete? Do you physically push yourself beyond your limits each day? You might not respect her, but the rest of the world does. That's 6,999,999,999+ people. And then there's you. Now back to your regularly scheduled shitposting.

Getting cucked.

One black swimmer does not negate the millions of blacks who can't swim. You are fucking retarded.

All thanks to the juden. When left to their own devices they create Haiti and Liberia. Congrats to those nigs who have beaten the odds but I could list 100 stats that make what you say sound as ridiculous as it is.

Did anyone point out the irony to him?

Well done Simone Manuel

Most people can't swim, let alone Blacks. There's no need to be able to. The same thing can be said about knowing how to hunt, make a fire, and setting traps. We aren't cavemen anymore. Everything we need for survival is provided for us already.

Congratulations. ONE nigger swam fast.

>he can't hunt
>he can't make a fire
>he can't set traps

Holy shit I live in Nanny-stralia and even I can do that. I bet you can't even change a tyre you beta numale. Go back to your fucking Chai Latte Mochafrappachino you poof.

Amerikek can't do any of that, while almost everyone in Nordics can do that. #Burgerlifestyle

Black people are actually ergonomically built to be faster runners and shitty swimmers, vice versa with white people.
It has to do with center of gravitoids

What if government will fall?

She's a human being. Who said she couldn't swim?

Reddit with this much butthurt.

>can't swim
sad

>can't light a fire
legitimately pathetic

>can't hunt
understandable if you live in metropolitan society but still a shame.

>can't set traps
pic related: stand on lever. Congrats you've set a trap.

When you're country's GDP is over 16 trillion, you can do whatever the fuck you want. What you guys do for survival, we do for sport. And for all that shit you guys can apparently do, you can't even beat a little Black girl at swimming. Stay mad cucks.

They shoot for quantity not quality

Shit senpai, stop invading my safe space. Tbh, I'm getting triggered.

>I'm a piece of shit effeminate numale.
>MUH GDP
>HAHA U LIVE IN A SHITHOLE
>OUR TOP TIER ATHLETE OUT OF A BIGGER POOL WITH HIGHER FUNDING IS BETTER THAN YOURS
top wej

ay dios mio i need a black gf ;-;

He's doing a shitjob you mongoloid
1/10 made me respond

>Nordics
>people fish and hunt for survival
Oh....
>Nordics
>not a union of sportive nations with huge Olympian presence
Okay, fatso

nigger our president is a fuckin literal dindu in office

>Neckbeard: The Post

The reason why black people can't swim is cultural you idiot. Not many swimming pools in the hood. Everyone already knows black people are physically superior to whites. The only reason some sports aren't dominated by black people is because not enough black people do it

This. Collectivist thinking doesn't apply when you judge individuals by their individual merits.

Sure, stereotypes exist and often with good reason, but the people who consider themselves automatically superior to members of other races (without considering other factors) are just pathetic. It's like you have no achievements of your own to boast about, so you fall back on the achievements of more talented, accomplished people who happen to look like you. All while you dismiss the accomplishments of other individuals because they're not part of your group. What a sad way to look at the world.

>golf
>tennis
>swimming

You guys should just be happy we don't like ice hockey.

Confirmed illiterates. These are the people that browse Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

Thank me later.

Yep.people get confused when I'm say that I'm eugenicist when they see that I had black partner before and have a mixed one now. I'm all for sterilizing lesser, inbred, ill, stupid elements within all races. Arabs and Kurds would probably go to zero - inbreeding is unbelievable there. Haredi and muzziefucks have to die all. You choose it, not a born property.

WEW
E
W

He's a good Christian now.