FEMINISTS FED UP WITH NUMALES

Laughing so hard.

everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/
archive:

archive.is/PS6Is

Feminists getting realls scared of numale male feminists now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJRzZABCoY
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
strawpoll.me/10980187
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to love Sean Locke. Not anymore.

Why is he so great in QI and so shit on stage, though?

Good. Men shouldn't even be feminists anyway. It's fucking thankless. Live for yourself bros.

These femicunts should just admit that they hate male feminists because male feminists are cunty pantywaists. No woman wants to be fucked by that fucking shit. Women want a real man who can open jars.

Feminist millennial nu-males are women with penises. They are a degenerate, communist waste of space. All women secretly think that. That's why these "men" never get laid ever. They just sit in their mom's basement and cry themselves to sleep. "Why doesn't she love me back? I'm a nice guy?"

She doesn't love you because you're a fucking wuss. Stop being a piece of shit and be a man for once in your life. Fuck.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal you dumb fucking idiot. Fuck.

I got a headache after my 15th Beware of men...

Can someone summarize this?

I was thinking the same thing. He's so good on any programme he's on except for his stand up. Why. Brits???

It's just standard feminist drivel but aimed at nu mail orbiters instead of normal men.

The ultimate dad-core comedian

All brit 'comics' are like this desu. Usually pretty good at bants on panel shows but shit at standup. It's because the BBC censors anything that isn't PC and stuff that's PC generally isn't very funny.

My German bro. Why do you visit sites like this? We already know what was written was trash and irrational.

There's no conversation to be had with ideas in those kind of sites.

He's good at improv, bad at writing

That's different than most comedians

Interesting. I wish both groups the best with their transition.

Because he doesn't get to edit out the jokes that bomb on stage.

2 year olds should be allowed to vote, because it's their future

babyvotesmatter

But doesn't the BBC also broadcast QI?

Could be because I'm tired, but I have no idea what you're saying.

Oh God, Jelinek. Some feminist professor made the class read her in college; she doesn't use punctuation or capitalization in het books (or at least in the one I read), because that's the language invented by men. Kill me now.

fucking cancer

Anyone else just stop bothering with women?

I can't deal with this shit so I stick to jacking off and shitposting.

If you don't want children, you can just wait it out, since women become a lot more accomodating when their expiration date approaches. If you do, don't bother with any college educated ones, seriously.

>posting a picture more interesting than your text

Feminists are both actively always looking for things to complain about but also don't know what they fucking want. It's a dangerous mix

Recently I've been thinking a lot about the fact there'll never be a point at which feminists can say "cool, everything's perfectly equal now, we can officially end feminism". There's no point to draw a line. And as the things they complain about get smaller and smaller they'll complain about them louder and louder. Like right now they make a huge raucous fuss about pointless things, while decades ago when they were protesting about stuff that actually legitimately mattered, they were much more civilised about it.

Not going to be their Plan B. I'll pass on that one.

Ideally you'd find some Christian girl from the country, but that's unicorn tier.

I love it when the shit they took gets rubbed in their faces.

I love Sean Lock.

>Beware Male Feminists Who Wield Masculine Objectivity As a Tool in Arguments
>Beware men who value objectivity over subjectivity
>Beware men who shoulder their way into feminist spaces so they can inject them with male “logic,” “reason,” and “rationality.”
Is this satire?

Good advice.

College-educated women are like 800% more likely to divorce your ass because it's been seven years and you're still not a self-made billionaire with tons of free time to worship her feet and buy her things while she cheats on you with Juan, her massage therapist.

the next thing will be:
>Beware men who breathe disapprovingly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

It's because they aren't special little snowflakes now.

Isn't the wisdom of older people more valuable than young shits for our future?

Kek.
Goes to show that you should never yield an inch.
They smell your fear.

WEW LAD

The next step is men abandoning any notion of feminism and going back to being men.

I cannot frikken read more than twelve words before running into comical jargon like 'manosphere'. Whatever these people are on about I can't hear it over my own chuckling

REEEEEE ALL MEN ARE EBUL REEEEEEEE

Is there anything sadder than being a man who can't call a cunt a cunt when she's being a certified fucking cunt?

Jimmy Carr is excellent on stage.

Sean Locke is best on panel shows though.

Do they not know that it's "beware of" and not just "beware"

>Beware men who value objectivity over subjectivity

>The play contains the longest word in Greek, transliterated as:

>lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimupotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakechumenokichlepikossuphophattoperisteralektruonoptokephalliokigklopeleiolagóiosiraiobaphètraganopterugón,
Holy shit.

Look up MGTOW.

I've found this guys videos especially informative:
youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw/videos
This is nearly an hour long but it's really good, a lot of it's based on cold hard stats:
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJRzZABCoY

>being some dried up diseased sluts last resort so she can drain you dry for child support

Feminists are alienating potential numale allies from their cause again? I don't see how this is necessarily a bad thing.

Maybe, just maybe, these men will turn into real men instead of the numales they are today.

I wouldn't advise marriage to anyone, but the reason I mentioned college educated women was because colleges are brainwashing factories for feminism and general leftism. You don't want that in your house.

With the state of women nowadays I'm hugely envious of my grandparents, who met when he was 13 and she was 14; they spent their whole life together.

Jimmy Carr - great at both

Nobody under 30 should be allowed to vote because their opinions are not their own.

Women shouldn't vote, because they base it on emotion.

Yeah, they got theirs and they sold their grandchildren down the river to crooked politicians and internationalists.

Fuck our grandparents. First generation to drop the fire.

Friendly reminder that it is your grandparents who banned and/or dismantled all things for you they themselves enjoyed all their life.

>Nobody over 30 should be allowed to vote
Fixed for you.

>tfw found a girl that shares my STEM major that i can make jokes about this shit to and she thinks it's just as absurd as I do.

You just have to look for the ones that aren't in a shitty arts field mate.

I like this meme.

How many of your generation are planning on voting for Hillary?

What I meant was that they formed the nuclear family, she didn't ride the cock caroussel, divorce was stigmatized, so they actually had to try their best to make things work, etc, etc. Meanwhile I've broken up with 2 girlfriends after finding out they had more than 20 partners, a number about which they lied, and with one who turned into the biggest SJW after having been in college for a year.

Kind of like how our generation fucks up even more stuff for the next generations. Situations don't improve by blaming others for it.

Tbh this is full of useful ideas. More Sup Forumsacks need to start infilitrating feminst groups if this is how paranoid they really are. They're prime targets for subverision and divide and conquer tactics.

Play on how much women love falling out with each other and BTFO as many feminist groups as possible. Pretend to be their freind, fuck their meetings up, make them paranoid and jealous of each other, especially when there's other men involved. Nothing reduced a semi-well organised activist group to a shambolic and divided mess like a good old fashioned bit of female jealousy and backstabbing.

t. did this at uni and split the 'Womyns' Comittee' into rival factions shitlord.

>Could be because I'm tired, but I have no idea what you're saying.

The Dutch language is inherently inferior at plasticity of context. Interesting.

>Kind of like how our generation fucks up even more stuff for the next generations.
I don't know hat do you mean by "our generation". If you are talking about people born after 1995 then they have minimal influence on the economy and politics for the last 100-200 years. They have no money, they have no representation, they can't influence anything, they have no prospects and future.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Equal pay is the best example of this.

1963 in the USA and 1970 in the UK were the years the equal pay acts were installed.

In the last few years feminists have just decided this never happened even though it's one of the most major things to ever happen for women. They have no actual interest in feminism whatsoever, it's just sulking and complaining regardless of what actually happens.

Also every single woman in the world is raped 9 times per second.

It's the same with the "1 in 5 women have been raped"claim that is also surely nonsense. When they can't use actual facts to prove that they're worse off, they start plucking numbers out of the air based on conjecture. They've admitted this number is an assumed estimate, likely on the more extreme end of the estimation.

>the 1-in-5 statistic includes victims of both rape and other forms of sexual assault, such as forced kissing or unwanted groping of sexual body parts—acts that can legally constitute sexual battery and are crimes. To limit the statistic to include rape only, meaning unwanted sexual penetration, the prevalence for senior undergraduate women drops to 14.3%, or 1 in 7

Frankie Boyle is very funny.

The 1 in 5 statistic actually comes from a voluntary response survey at a single university. The creator and proctor of the survey openly admitted that the statistic, as feminists often use it, is rather disingenuous and practically invalid.

>Also every single woman in the world is raped 9 times per second.
It's all me.

WELL?
strawpoll.me/10980187

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Parliment and other government oversight commissions are looking into allegations that a Liberal Democrat affiliated voting machine company is unfairly swaying the newly gained "baby/toddler" voting bloc due to the recent "arbitrary stylization decisions" made to their recent 'Vote-O-Matic 9000" digital voting terminals which consist of large plastic push-buttons with brightly coloured smiley-faces for the Liberal Democrats, Communist Party and Green Parties... but angry faces in red and dark colours for conservative groups. We here at WGOY Station 4, fail to see the issue!

callin it!
I can see the future.

What the fuck? Someone who's 65 might live as long as 35 years more. Besides that, a nation doesn't only belong to the living. If someone can save their idiot children and grandchildren before they die then that's fantastic.

Meanwhile in the real world...

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>Nobody should be allowed to vote
Fixed for you.

calm down m8, just a bit of copypasta that makes me laugh

I've seen that video before but you're bang out of order

>Beware men who value objectivity over subjectivity, especially the ones who consider themselves the final arbiters of what objectivity is.

Beware men who say they support women, but make you feel less intelligent for not being as “rational” as they are during arguments about your own rights.

fucking lol

No they weren't. Feminists were always fucking retards that firebombed buildings and enacted violent protests. It's also worth noting that the majority of women didn't want suffrage.

Beware men who don’t make space for you to voice your desires and boundaries in bed – who are performing equality so strongly that they don’t practice justice

wew

Better yet, nobody without a job should be able to vote.

every comedian who appears on a panel show is a faggot

there are maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, but pretty much everyone that appears on bbc or channel 4 is a top cuck

There are literally colleges right now churning out millions of women who abhor logic and reason. It's almost comical if it wasn't the impending end of civilization. Pretty soon all who don't LISTEN AND BELIEVE will be in the crosshairs. It'll be someone else's money shoveled endlessly into pits when it becomes illegal to ask why.

It was also only conducted for a partial semester, then extrapolated to represent an entire 5 year college enrollment. It's total nonsense.

He is and always will be an annoying cunt of a man.

women are chameleons, enjoy your false sense of security.

>Beware men who don’t make space for you to voice your desires and boundaries in bed – who are performing equality so strongly that they don’t practice justice; who expect you to speak up, but who never ask
top kek

Feminism seems like complete satire at this point.

And if you don't own a house you can't vote either. Also women can't vote

Not a bad idea.

Men around a circle
"Is this the best law we could come up with, is this a good law?"

Men and women around a circle
"Is this the bes"
"EXCUSE ME! This law will disproportionately effect X minority"

JUST