Star Trek

What was this expression trying to convey?

>that episode of TOS where Sulu denies the rape of Nanking

How the FUCK did Roddenberry get away with it?

"I wish I had a chance to know that Jean-Luc Picard."

>Louie Louie, ohno, megottago, ayeyiyiyiisaid, louielouieohno, megottagoayeyiyiyiisaid, louielouieohnomegottagoayeyiyiyiisaid...

oh is this a Star Trek thread?
I would have never guessed but thank you for spelling it out in a tiresome and unambiguous way. you really know how to post well

You're alright chief you just had a mild case of DEATH

>in season one, I let an intelligent and developed species go extent from an easily solvable genetic disorder. because i didn't want to play god. though I did by picking one species over another.
>in season 4 i cry to a more advance race to show compassion and save the lives of my crew.

they had inferior genes and were less developed. starfleet was right to let them die.

Would he have defeated the Dominion faster ?

Kirk would have blown up the wormhole and told the bajorans to suck it up.

If Kirk was around the dominion wouldn't have started a war in the first place

NO.. I WON'T DO IT.. I WON'T KILL YOU

What did Picard and the Enterprise E do during the Dominion war? Did they win a lot of key battles since they was the flagship?

they were kept on the sidelines with bullshit diplomatic missions

probably in reserves to defend earth

they had to retake Betazed. then were on a mission to find a dominion project to create a wormhole in cardassian space.

>not sure if bookshit or just making things up

Same thing, isn't it?

>a-at least the TNG books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the books are terrible. As I read one, I noticed that every time the author ran out of ideas, they wrote instead another character from another series crossing over to bail them out.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character from a different series appeared in a novel for TNG. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope over 47 times. I was incredulous. The minds of TNG novel authors are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later, I read a lavish, loving review of one such TNG novel by the StarTrek.com official website. They wrote something to the effect of, "If you're still hungry for even more Next Generation, then check out Star Trek/Doctor Who: Assimilation^2, available now at a local LCS store near you." And they were quite right. They were not being ironic. When you read shitty TNG fanfic books, you are, in fact, trained to read shitty TNG fanfic comics.

I get moare pussy then you old man.

>/lit/ memes

The worst memes.

Wereworf

Why didn't Vreenak report the forged datarod and the obviously bullshit story of how Starfleet acquired it?

Post yeomans.

It was a secret that he was there in the first place. The Dominion would get angry if they knew that he met with The Sisko. He had to wait until he returned to Romulus so that he could give the report to the Senate in-person.

sometimes i wonder if vreenak just said it was a fake and got angry.

What that other user said Romulan tensions with both the Federation and The Dominion were rising and Romulans are all about moving up and subterfuge and the info he had was a big deal.

Who was in the wrong here?

Shane?

I wish sisko phasered the shit out of her.

S2 Riker = best Riker

how did Klingons manage to become a space faring race if they are willing to use any irrational excuse to even kill their allies?

Chubby Riker > officially fat Riker (ENT finale) > S2 Riker > S1 Riker

Didn't they take the tech from a species that invaded them?

When engaging in simulated double-penetration with a commanding officer, should you naturally yield hole selection, or just play it by ear?

you think that's bad? they beat the federation to inventing a fucking time machine.

>chubby
That man is fit and built like a brick shithouse.

Just like the Mongols.

Shit happens.

When he ain't sucking it in

>It's a Geordi is autistic around women episode

Kirk would have tore up the Dominion and fucked Kira like the big booty slut she was.

I don't think a Constitution-class starship (even a refit model) would be very effective against the Jem'Hadar crab fighters that were shown to immediately penetrate the shields of a Galaxy-class ship.

Rrred alert!

Klingon society is broken up into noble houses and professional castes.

the warriors are mostly shown because they're the ones out in space the most.

we have seen klingon scientists in TNG and Enterprise.

>That episode of Reading Rainbow when they visit the TNG studio.

Shit was so cash!

Notice her recoiling from Shatner, completely disgusted for killing his wife

>earth was wrecked by war with literal aryan superman, and later a nuclear holocaust.
>somehow san francisco is left standing and the buildings survive another couple hundred years.

To be fair, the literal aryan superman was just engaging in border skirmishes in Kashmir.

Fat Riker got fat

What the fuck?

Is this the fattest Klingon in the universe?

The chef might have more total weight, but I bet Kordd has a higher Body Fat %.

Also for the longest time I thought this was James Doohan in a dual role (he voiced many aliens on TAS). Is TOS movie era Scotty the fattest Starfleet officer?

This guy is up there.

Chell's pretty hefty, but he's only a provisional Maquis officer serving on Voyager

Can we talk about how inconsistent the Jem'Hadar ships were? They seemed to change in size and firepower all the time.
The first time we see them they cripple a galaxy class almost instantly, but there are episodes where they fail to shoot down runabouts after multiple hits. There's also the matter of how much damage they can withstand, sometimes they blow up after one phaser volley and other times they're indestructible. I know the answer is obviously "whatever suits the plot" but it still annoys me.

>the episode where Chekov claims the Russians invented water

I agree, Voyager is a better show

Federation shield technology improved over time. Weyoun and Dukat talk about this in Call to Arms.

Scotty was at his fattest in that TNG episode. Glad they didn't kill the character off in that episode at any rate. I was almost certain they were going to the first time I watched the episode.

You can cure almost every disease but there are somehow still fat fuckers around.

It's not real you fucking nerd.

>I know the answer is obviously "whatever suits the plot" but it still annoys me.

Shh you guys. Scotty is asleep.

I can't think of anything that Voyager is a better show than. Not one single thing.

It's better than....... Lexx.

Now that's exactly the opposite of true, the first few seasons of Lexx were fantastic. Even the last shitty season of it was still better than Voyager.

>DUDE I'm hungry LMAO
>DUDE I'm horny LMAO
>DUDE I'm both hungry and also horny LMAO
I enjoyed watching Lexx, but it was a little limited in its types of stories sometimes.

beam him into an enraged Klingon holodeck program before he wakes up

He would have made cummies inside the great link

>people were convinced that song was obscene, so much so that the FBI was ordered to investigate
>they came to the conclusion that the song was not obscene since it was unintelligible
History is weird

Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist niggers heads off
Niggers fucking stink

Reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong

>"A good, wholesome gay couple."

M'sk you somthin CHIEF!? WHAT r you ven th' CHIEF of?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

They were kept off the frontlines and basically told to keep on with their usual errands. The movie has them going to do some gay ass survey mission instead of fighting

fuck off and die with this spam. Same goes to the Ducat did nothing wrong bot too

I'm watching the episode now, when does xe say the line?

Why do black women do that with their nails?

They look like fucking witch fingers or something.

When they're in the shuttle craft I believe

>episode about gender
>worf is a misogynist tool for no reason except forced drama

>worf is a misogynist tool
wtf I love woof now

>year 2370
>still only 2 genders
makes me think

This episode would be deemed problematic today despite being groundbreaking at the time

Somebody please give me a quick rundown on why Klingons are humans or at least look human in TOS but then are dramatically changed in TNG

It was supposed to be a backdoor pilot for another show Roddenberry was gonna make. It didn't make it so we're left with an awkward trash episode that's just a worse version of Tomorrow is Yesterday.

Makeup change to make them more alien and less just "black guys in space".

Enterprise (a prequel to TOS) comes up with a slightly retarded justification. There's an episode where the doctor is helping the Klingons to cure a plague, which they do through genetic manipulation. A side effect of this cure is that Klingons treated lose their ridges - the Klingon scientist theorises that those born for the next few generations will look more human as a result.

We don't speak of this to outsiders.

At the end, Spock says he has records of all the adventures they had

It's fucking shite

The irony is not lost on me

I shit myself inside the great link

That's not very friendly thing to say

Don't watch Voyager. They have an episode where they go back in time to 1997 LA and it looks exactly like our LA

No sign at all of the Augment war that was going on at the time, the people don't even seem aware that genetically modified supermen control the world, and that most of it is a post-nuclear wasteland.

Worf was an asshole and si canon that he used to beat up his human parents all the time
They changed in the the TOS movies because they finally had a budget, TNG just kept the new look

tuvok complains about radiation there.
must be much worse than vulcan.