Pick 2 protectors, the others will try to kill you

Pick 2 protectors, the others will try to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQjAkORHE6g
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=W8dJaK0FrzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jason is dead if you dismember him or put a hole in his head, same with Michael. No to them.

Don't know reptile man or white fellow

Winter soldier is just a guy

Aliens get rekt by gunfire

Grievous is only good for melee

T-1000 is literally fucking indestructible unless you drop him into lava and predator is invisible with both close and long range weapons that excel.

T-1000 and Predator.

T-1000 and Slasher Duo

two T-1000's, don't tell me those niggers weren't mass produced. Then I'll just go to the local (kentucky) gun store and buy $40, 000 worth of shit for them and myself.

t-1000 and nuada with magic spear and 2 golden army (reassembling) golems

whatever t-1000 cant deal with, these 3 have my back

Predator and Winter Soldier.

Initial instinct was T-1000 but the other two are dangerous from long range as well as close range.

im not sure of the whitey and his golden golems powerlevel, but im sure not picking...
>cap america's bf
>jason
>lizard (unless im on jurassic park or something)

So i guess im going with T-1000 and predator.
T-1000 is pretty much OP, none of them can really kill him, predator can hide like a bitch and throw some grenades or something, and if anything fails he can nuke the shit out of everyone while t-1000 protects me from the nuke somehow

Nuada's Golden army can't be destroyed. They reassemble.

Nuada and T1000 are faggot picks, obviously the best choices. so no thanks

Winter Soldier and Predator for me pls.

agree with this

gordon ramsay

Winter Soldier snipes everyone to death, while also being extremely competent in hand to hand combat if need me

Predator is stealth and a demolition man all at the same time.

gg ez

stay in cave/shelter with Greivous knowing his lightsabers could fuck up anything that comes through the door while predator stealthily picks of opponents from outside

I'm a black belt and also have moderate skill with bow and arrows and shurikens. so heh.. I'll be as helpful as whoever I pick.

Episode 3 grievous or Tartatovsky cartoon grievous?

2d cartoon grievous would fuck them up.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQjAkORHE6g
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=W8dJaK0FrzM

If not, then probably the default of predator and t-1000

Can I just pick 8 aliens? Since those others are hunting me I figure I could just stay in a quite dark place and let my 8 bois fuck them all up

T1000 and Nuada

i would have 4 bodyguards that way

Can Aliens get fucked up by guns? If so, it's only between T-1000, Predator, and Winter Soldier. You have to pick T-1000 mainly because he's fucking indestructible. At that point, it's either Predator or Winter Soldier. I've only seen the first Predator, so IDK who would win that fight.

Are we talking pre or post Part V Jason? Because pre Part V is pretty weak but post Part V is essentially an indestructible demon.

Slashers can use op teleport behind you while your in the cave.

They get fucked up by guns int he movie so yes.

Nuada and Slasher Duo
Nuada's soldiers kill Grievous and stop the T-1000, Jason (assuming he's a zombie) and Michael can take the Predator, Winter Soldier, the Xenomorphs and the Lizard. Nuada and I will hole up somewhere safe, with his soldiers and the killers guarding the area.

>Jason (assuming he's a zombie) and Michael can take the Predator, Winter Soldier, the Xenomorphs and the Lizard.
Are you fucking high? Michael Myers is hardly even superhuman. Those two dorks would struggle with one fucking Xenomorph.

Michael Myers is shit but Jason is pretty much unstoppable.

I assumed that "supported by cliché horror movie tropes" would mean that their opponents would make dumb mistakes like horror movie protagonists, such as tripping over their feet or cornering themselves, as well as allowing them to "teleport" around in addition to their usual powers. One of the soldiers can also help support them once Grievous is dead.

Definitely taking myers and jason because if they're trying to kill me and horror movie tropes apply they'll probably fucking show up in my closet or something no matter what I do, so even though they're not that strong I don't want them coming after me.

Predator's weapons could probably actually damage liquid doggett so I'm taking him too

I'm going to guess that alien blood can fuck up the T1000. I'm probably pick the t1000 and the 4 aliens. The aliens will kill any of the melee characters even if they die to them and the t1000 can take care of the rest.

>T-1000
>4 xenomorphs

T-1000 because he's nearly invincible and has the ability to cloak himself as anything then attack at close range with sword hands. With his radio he can also call in for backup to act as cannon fodder. Xenos because their acid blood may be the only thing that prevent Nuada's golden soldiers from regenerating. Also because I want a few qt 3.14 xenos to hang out with after this is all over.