Thoughts on Gavin McInnes?

Thoughts on Gavin McInnes?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/gavin_mcinnes_i_m_not_a_conservative
therightstuff.biz/2015/08/09/gavin-mcinnes-race-and-cuckservatism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a Conservative Canadian living in the United States, I wish he was my father.

Drunk driving is fun, it's like a game.

Chooses his positions for the sake of being contrarian. Manages to be right about 50% of the time

Based af.

I mean, he's got all the right talking-points; his execution is pretty shit though. 4/10.

More like Gaystunt Mcedgelord. His wife is some ugly gook mailorder bride too

I think he's a Canadian Nick Offerman.

>Gaystunt Mcedgelord

God tier person
AS much i disagree with some shit he says
Hes still very funny and honest person.
Love his and Anthony's show on Compound Media

I like the way he talks to sjws. Even though I prefer the bantz on Sup Forums, if you sperg out with that shit on a normie their brains will explode.

Gavin slowly and politely plants the seeds that will hopefully one day shatter their retarded beliefs.

Gapin McAnus

someone post his b-hole pics

FUCK OFF GAVIN. You want us to love you so bad and I'm not giving in.

>zionist
>anti-nationalist
>anti-racist
>pro-gay
>anti-religion
>lolbertarian
Got a spot in my oven reserved for him next to Milo.

Watch his 45-60 min interview with a SJW chick. I think he red pilled her in less than an hour.

He's. Catholic, pretty nationalist, and isn't anti racist, nor libertarian

The only one you kinda got right is probably gay, but even that's a bit hyperbolic

guy gets funding by jews and isreal

he's just a zionist

the guys anti emigration but is okay with taking money from isreali/jewish groups who are pro imigration

there are also images of him stanind on his balls and cock

he's shit

The Pope is Catholic too. Doesn't make him any less anti-religion. I'm thinking specifically of an interview he did with Joe Rogan.
>pretty nationalist
He's a civic nationalist. Which is more or less useless.
>isn't anti racist
"not being ashamed of being White is a good thing, but excluding races because of their race is a bad thing."
>libertarian
therebel.media/gavin_mcinnes_i_m_not_a_conservative
>I don't understand why I keep getting called a "conservative." I'm still the same anarchist punk I was when I was a teenager, and I have the tattoos to prove it.
>Back in the day, I was fighting fascism and communism. And protesting against the government trying to regulate everyone's life. And defending freedom of speech and equality and liberty and...

therightstuff.biz/2015/08/09/gavin-mcinnes-race-and-cuckservatism/
Trash.

He's a libertarian, not a conservative. He's funny as hell to watch/listen to and I love his canadian show.

I don't take him seriously, I just like listening to his stories or takes on current events. He's not a valid source, but an entertaining one. sort of like how colbert is not a real source of news but still entertaining to liberals

You don't know what you're talking about

Try watching his show some time

Some of his material is good but you're right he's too much of an edgelord that it cancels out. On panel shows he's always interrupting to add worthless commentary.

He's talking about Jews in the 8th August 2016 show.

I've cited my sources. Gavin claims the mantle of an anarchist punk who shills for Israel and gays. He reacts to fascism the same way a normalfag leftist would.

A better word for him would be a libertine. I know he is strong on his anti-feminism, and I gather he shits pretty hard on Muslims, and he does trigger the left.

But he isn't exactly far right. I've seen his show by the way. Where do you suppose my distaste for him came from?

Let me guess. You support Milo too?

Maybe he is closer to the bulk of Sup Forums. I dunno. I like in fascism/monarchy/aristocracy land. I don't know what you libertarians do all day.

So Sup Forums: the person ?

>thoughts
he bleaches

how did I upload a fookin thumb

Look man, this guy is no good. He makes mean jokes and lies about good people. Hillary is no Satanist or corrupt. She is with us, so #ImWithHer

Don't trust this guy, he is bad guy. Gavin, he makes jokes. He is silly. Remember Hillary is great!

he is the candian howard stern he asked blaire white if he she could see his penis lol but and a big but "closeted" faggot conseritive much?

watched his vids with a friend a couple of nights ago, he has good right wing views and is funny as fuck. also his vid with alex jones was gold

Do altright nerds like you seriously base your political opinions on the lives of youtube personalities like Gavin?

At the end of the day, he's still a fucking Leaf.

He's basically the gateway drug for Bernouts and lolbertarians. Same with Milo, although Milo is more degenerate.
Gavin basically leads the path into the more hardcore stuff. You go from Milo to Gavin to people like Blair and Naked Ape and then them to Black Pigeon Speaks and Molymeme and then you find things like the Daily Shoah and Sup Forums. He's the beginner redpill and for all his degeneracy I'm just glad he exists.

Look mans, altrights is not nice guys. They say bad things about Jews. Remember Holocaust? Is not good to make fun of Jew. Hillary is good and not a Satanist, Jews are good too. Altright is bad. AHah, get it? Jews are friends!

#ImWithHer

Okay everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME I watch a YouTuber's videos for awhile there's a thread about that person.

Is Sup Forums a psyop

Get your fucking head checked psycho

Where are we at with the opster I'm all in but just for a tasteeeeeeee *sniff*

The daddy of conservatives

He's Jim Goad minus the talent and humor.

No, mans. Sup Forums is no psy op, Hillary is good, and she no corrupt. #ImWithHer.

Don't be silly.

Quit being so needy, Gavin.

nigga has no jaw or chin

Based real-life troll.

Very interesting person.

Essentially the single most influential person of hipsterdom and created Vice media which was hugely influential in formation of modern hipster bullshit from fashion to temperament.

I feel like the stuff he does now is like to atone for some of the bullshit he helped to create. I like how, despite founding the fucking company, Vice just Stalin'd him out of their history. He rarely mentions his time at Vice but when he does it is always super interesting.

Molymeme is a fucking degenerate can artist dead set on destroying family units because he had a shitty childhood. He reasons that because his childhood was bad, everyone's childhood must have been bad.

Indie Steven Colbert of conservatism or whatever the fuck he pretends to align with.