Sex Scene

>Sex Scene

>long, drawn out sex scene with dialogue
my favorite since you can't skip it without missing plot details

>cult leader

>sex scene
>no evidence of a condom
>girl doesn't bother to clean herself up afterwards

What is this meme? I understand going to the movies with friends/family is awkward with sex scenes but is this some kind of /r9k/ shit?

>sex scene comes on
>entire family bites their lips

No it's just that it's almost always painfully boring.

Sex is the root of all evil.

>kissing scene

>Sex Scene
>Characters go straight to penetration, skipping forplay
>manages to insert it instantly instead of fumbling around awkwardly for a few seconds trying to get it in

So, either the women is a massively loose whore, or the male has a micro dick

Is that what they mean by this? Are they trying to send us a subtle message about the nature of modern women? Sounds problematic desu

Not when you're alpha and can get it whenever you want

>hugging scene

I skipped every scene of Tony having sexual relations in The Sopranos. If I wanted to see pigs fuck i'd go to your moms house.

>consigning yourself to being a mere "alpha"
enjoy being a walking dildo for women, Renaissance men are too busy mastering their body and mind for whores.

>mfw Sup Forums autists get uncomfortable even when watching sex scenes by themselves

>characters kiss passionately
>look away from the screen until it's over

>mere
There's nothing better than dominating women. It makes you feel like a literal king.
>mastering their body and mind
Why? You're going to die in like 60 years and then all of those gains will be gone.

>two attractive people meet
>they flirt playfully with eachother for an hour or so
>they have sex later then sleep the rest of the night together

Cut contact with your parents if they gave you timeouts.

>there's nothing better than dominating owmen
Why? If it's effortless, that's like saying there is nothing better than stomping on an ant, you're only showing your desperation to appear superior.

dont forget
>cut out all people in your life including family that disagree with you politically

This.

Dominating men is the final redpill. Nothing makes you feel better than raping a man, shoving your dick into his ass after overpowering him, both of you sweaty and grunting from the struggle. Your fists are bleeding because you had to strike him in the face so many times, and finally he gave up and gave in, and you won. Now you feel yourself squished into his guts ready to pump yourself into him so deep he can't get you out. Truly exhilarating. Taking every shred of masculinity he thought he had by phsycially dominating him and raping him into submission.

>hand holding scene

hates freedom

It's effortless for a man to step on ant, whereas it's impossible for one ant to crush another. Knowing that I was born a man when I could be an ant feels incredible. Seriously, it's like I'm destined to dominate when I could've been otherwise. It's especially good because the line between man and ant is so slim.

>one dollar donation

dumb molyposter

Start arguing anytime

what's going on here?

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

gone crabbin

> sex scene
> man enters the woman and comes after two pumps
> both seem satisfied.

Trying to find the truth.

Whore.

penis inspection though that doesn't look like the movie theater? perhaps its a rich person cinema?

fuck off /lgbt/

>3DPD
>even fucking once

PLEBS. PLEBS I TELL YOU.