So Sup Forums...Scarlett or Lady Jaye?

So Sup Forums...Scarlett or Lady Jaye?

The only real answer is Lady Jaye[/spoier]

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10906269
youtu.be/pgzTd0Uig4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I was going to say Lady Jaye, but now I'm just going to be sick.

>implying not cover girl

That's what I was about to post...

They've both got sexy voices.
Redhead should be the better girl by default but I just like Lady Jaye's design a lot more.

Way I see it, Scarlett is a bit more glamorous and stylish, while Jaye has more of a grunt-y, footsoldier look. Even though they both work in intelligence.
I like Jaye a bit more, but they're both awesome in my book.

So it's pretty much unanimous? Lady Jaye is the better choice with her qt chickun hairdo?

Lady Jaye pegging Scarlet is the beautiful answer.

I like how the literal supermodel gets left out of this.

Scarlett kills Zarak and becomes the god-queen of Scorponok, so I'm going to go with her.

Why is Lady Jaye shooting at Optimus?

Also first boner thread?

You fucks ignoring the best woman on the show.

I like Cover Girl too, but she doesn't really bring anything to the table that Scarlett and Lady Jaye don't already have covered.

I guess she's better at driving a tank?

Not the Baroness?

What's wrong with you people?

Cover Girl is good, too. Who wouldn't want a supermodel/mechanic /k/ girlfriend?

Jinx ignored again, despite that it's canon that Falcon's fucking her in the cartoon

Scarlett was best girl in Renegades

Not so fast, firecrotch!

Do you have yellow fever or something?

Baroness is objectively best girl.

You know, if that issue came out today, I'd be wondering about SJW fuckery.

They're complaining about chauvinism while being undercover for a legitimate reason.

These guys get it

In all fairness to Courtney, she's pretty awesome too. You'd be pretty hard-pressed to find a GI Joe girl who isn't awesome, to be honest.

Oh, Cover Girl is great. It's just that she's there next to Scarlett and Lady Jaye.

Still better than Jinx.

Jinx has her moments, just no thanks to her original red pajamas. The height of fashion they ain't.

>You'd be pretty hard-pressed to find a GI Joe girl who isn't awesome, to be honest.

Which is why the comic had such a large female readership, Larry Hama made just about every member of the team valuable in some way

I liked the red pajamas. Hell, I liked in general that they didn't have sexualized outfits, beyond Lady Jaye occasionally unbuttoning the top buttons on her shirt.

It's weird, I didn't like sexy outfits until the SJWs started taking over a year or two back and telling us that sexy is bad.

baroness is better and i'm not even into dommes.

Baroness being better has nothing to do with dommes.

It has to do with black leather, pale skin, long hair, an amazing accent, and glasses.

strawpoll.me/10906269

No mention of Zarana yet?

I don't think I remember this episode...

>telling us that sexy is bad

It's funny. I used to roll my eyes at stuff like Red Sonja. I'd totally write off a character that had an "impractical" design. But when all these people started bitching about "sexualization" and "objectification" I ended up stopping and asking myself "Wait? What's wrong with showing some skin? What's wrong with a character being sexy? Are these designs really degrading?" And while nearly naked characters still aren't my cup of tea, I can only say that so long as these costumes are not treated as ridiculous or inappropriate in the context of the stories they appear in then there's really nothing wrong with them in moderation. I've also learned that Black Canary and Red Sonja are awesome.

Baroness is great, but Jinx has an understated personality in the movie. Instead of being some badass ninja who doesn't talk much and can't be a love interest, she's a rookie and said to be bad luck. And she's jealous that Lt. Falcon was trying to cheat on her with Zarana.

Up a creek with no paddle for rowing, I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Lady Jaye's daughter.
Or maybe both at once.

Daddy would be proud.

I read that in his voice.

wat??

I still can't get over the fact that she married Brawn in TF vs GiJoe

That said I'll take Lady Jaye, she has that perfect combination of tomboy and femininity and she has a fun personality, also Scarlett and Snake Eyes are too perfect for each other, no one else can break those two (fuck Ellis).

Worst girl is Agent Helix, I wish she would have just die away.

I wonder if she's going to be related to Flint or Lady Jaye in the IDW universe, can't be their daughter because they are too young and she's too old for that.

Her last name is also Faireborn like Flint's so I am guessing she would be his sister or cousin at the most.

Pls no

Rumor has it she was originally supposed to be topless in this scene. They added the swimsuit in post.
youtu.be/pgzTd0Uig4E