Darwin's Theory Disproven in India

>Minister of State for HRD has said that Darwin’s theory (of evolution of man) is scientifically wrong. It needs to change in the school and college curriculum. Since man is seen on Earth, he has always been a man.
>Nobody, including our ancestors, in written or oral, said they saw an ape turning into a man

Superpower in 2030, bitches

source

If its any consolation

India >>>>>>>>>> pakistan

wut

Atheist and secularfag are so insecure they'll still make a stink about this even though what ever happens in India is literally of no concern to them.

That's exactly why you always will be a shithole.

>Nobody, including our ancestors, in written or oral, said they saw an ape turning into a man
Can't argue with that.

You also try to push your idiotic Out of India theory on every possible occasion. Too bad you were proven wrong thousands of time already and there is nothing you can do about it, Pajeets.

Do you know how many people live in India? Only the retarded or sociopathic don't care if that many people's lives are going to get worse.

It’s almost as if people have opinions on a wide range of things. And look, it almost seems as if this Cambodian basket weaving forum is a place to discuss a widen range off international and cultural topics.

>an ape turning into a man

What about that one Dominican baseball player? I don't count Michael Jackson because he turned into more of a woman than a man

>Since man is seen on Earth, he has always been a man.
>>Nobody, including our ancestors, in written or oral, said they saw an ape turning into a man
Damn, this really makes me think huh

What is it about becoming a superpower that makes you retarded? It happened to Russia. It happened to America. Now slowly it's happening to India.

Meanwhile I'm from humble Sweden. Ask me about evolution and I'll tell you to go watch some microorganisms evolve in real time and then tell me that shit didn't happen.

Being an enormous country with a huge demographic means education won’t reach everybody

Hubris.

>Minister of State for HRD
Shouldn't people from the top be more educated?

They usually are, but they speak to a religious population. Appealing to creationism and discrediting evolution might have been his idea of getting their approval. I don’t think a logical person who had a school education genuinely believes that people just came out of thin air.

So is he Christian or Muslim?

Hindu

Why are you proving that we are subhumans that can't even understand such a basic concept as the evolution by natural selection and hang on to their idiotic faiths.

>pic
Where Pajeets make pilgrimages to wish for vagene

Praise the Big Black Cock.

Funny how the number of posters remained the same between these two posts.
is probably by the samefag OP too.

>s-samefag
>the state of butt-blasted Hindpoos
Atheism when, brah?

Since man is seen on Earth, he has always shat on the floor.
>Nobody, including our ancestors , in written or oral, said they ever saw someone using a Toilet.

I've always been an atheist, but I am not a fedora-tier autist who needs to attack religion everyday either.

Religion fags are attacking a well established scientific theory itt.
>I am atheist too. You need to stop being a fedora.
Fuck off Lindu.

Why the fuck should I care. People say dumb shit all the time. Doesn't affect my life in any way.

>Germon humour

Based Germany.

Hindpoo Minister banning the loos when?

Then why should you care if I reply by using picture of the holy penis.

Can't argue with that logic. Literally.

Just found it mildly amusing that someone wastes his time shitposting and samefagging like this. Carry on, I won't bother you anymore.

He's a faggy tryhard chutiya. Stop bumping his posts.

>Still enough butthurt to reply me again.
Are you crying?

>
Fuck it. Everybody has gone full retard.
Why does everything have to be so stupid and shitty these days

you're one of the best posters on this board

I'l just leave this here

> Anand J. Bodas and his copresenter Ameya Jadhav, who claim that aircraft more advanced than today's versions existed in ancient India, would be allowed to speak at the Indian Science Congress and present a paper on aviation in the Vedic age. During an interview, scientists claimed that such aircraft were huge and could fly to other planets. Scientists also claimed that those planes could fly backwards, left or right, contrary to modern aircraft that can fly only forward

>Superpower in 2030, bitches
You guys already give up on pooper power 2020?

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIET.

>>Nobody, including our ancestors, in written or oral, said they saw an ape turning into a man

Well I mean he's not wrong

Not in India

BJP is run by self-acclaimed religious nuts. Imagine our Republican Party, but third world.

We wuz vimaans and shieet! We invented the first aircrafts.

>Then goes back to his city in an aircraft who's basic design is based on the findings of Sir George Cayley, Otto Lilienthal and Wright brothers.

Why are Lindus so hypocrite.

WE

WUZ

Vimaan inventors.

Who is Hanuman? According to Ramayan he was an Ape who talks and walks like a human.

Based pajeet bro turning these atheist into hindu

R A R E

I'd suck on that nipple of his

Sup, Gurkha brah

Not really. He posts here from time to time.

Not really desu

hajur namaste

Hinduism is an interesting religion.

However I've heard it has tons of crazy sects with people performing all sorts of bloody rituals or decorate themselves with parts of dead people.

That girl in picture is an example of ape-human intermediate.

Well he's not wrong about ape men, nobody has seen an ape turn into a man.

shit's always fucked broseph.
Life is like a shepard's tone illusion of shit.

Suree

>Nobody has seen non avian dinosaurs.
>Dinosaurs never existed.

People have seen Americans.

Nigga, Jurassic Park isn't real. They used CGI and shit

true but we could at least have avoided such levels of stupidity. What's next? Flatearthers becoming mainstream?

Don't be so sad. We are a country of retarded subhumans. Such stupidity is common here.

how is this a good thing?

>Such stupidity is common here.
Look at american republicans. Some of their major staffers deny evolution openly.