Tell my why Russia isn't the best nation in the world

>Thousands of years of rich culture
>Beautiful women
>Strong leader
>Best national anthem
>Strong economy
>Stable nation, no constant riots or protests
>Red pilled
>Kept the balance of power in the world and protected Europe from being vassalized by America in the Cold War
>Made Islam and Christianity live in harmony together in 1 nation e.g. Tatarstan
>From almost being extinct by the Mongols to being global superpower
>Responsible for many scientific innovations

How is Russia the warmongering freak everyone makes them out to be? Last time I checked, Russia doesn't support Erdogan, or fund terrorists to create instability in the middle-east, nor do they support the Jews. Wait a minute, did America and Russia switch places? Supporting a dictator, demonizing a nation with modern propaganda and putting military bases around it doesn't seem like freedom to me, how did this happen?

Can you stop with the shilling?
You're reaching Sup Forums levels.

Did you forget T-I-G-E-R?

ROSSIJA also has к o c м o c

Nice bait.

>Strong leader

What shilling? I am simply promoting the importance of this wonderful country.

>
>
>
>etc.

Because living there sucks ass

>Best national anthem
One true thing. Not even the russians here agree with you so thats all you should need to know

All of that is objectively true
Other countries are just butthurt

>russians here
You mean a couple of western shills, and edgy teens who shit on everything that doesnt look like american suburbs from desperate housewives?

Russia is a corrupt shithole m8.
Putin is putting it back to something you could call a functional cunt but it will takes years and years before the people will stop acting like subhumans

>Putin is putting it back to something you could call a functional cunt
+15

>Strong """leader"""""""""
>Strong """"""""economy""""""""
>Stable """"""""nation""""""""
>Red pilled
>Made Islam and Christianity live in harmony together in 1 nation e.g. Tatarstan
Your cherrypicking game is wack, sorry

I do think he has good intentions but has to rely heavy on realpolitic, e.g. pleasing the olligarchs, pleasing the strong church block, the FSB is as far as I know on his side but the chef of rosnef (forgot his name) blocked a lot of Putins efforts and will be the next rival to him in the olligarch power struggle. But thats just me observing, maybe I missunderstood something.

>>Strong economy
>>Stable nation

Didn't the chief of Rosneft have a falling out with FSB because of the alleged bribe?

>I do think he has good intentions
Well, giving more money to your friends is a good intention, I can agree on that.

kek

lmaoooo

>Strong economy
>Stable nation
>protected Europe from being vassalized by America in the Cold War
Don't make me sad
>Made Islam and Christianity live in harmony together in 1 nation
Like Chechnya