Continuing my dream of having all of Sup Forums read the entire 2 years of Rebirth together...

Continuing my dream of having all of Sup Forums read the entire 2 years of Rebirth together. I want us to actually read comics again like the senpai we are flim senpai wimmy wam bam

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_of_prey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you

Light thing
Right thing
Kite thing
Might thing
"" ping

>Batman has Shark Repellant
>Raptor has Shark Attractant
Pottery. Seeley must be thinking he's so smart for this.

>shark attractant
>climbing up side like that
Nice homage to 66.

Fuck you Dick. but thank you based Seeley for keeping the obvious best pairing alive

HAHA TIME FOR BUDGET TIGER

I hope Tiger and Raptor meet at one point.

Also what's up with his name? I know he's got like a Raptor claw but everything else he has is bird themed and you could even get away with calling his claw a bird claw

"Raptor"can be used to refer to birds of prey.

That meeting would be 2good

Man, Seeley was brutal in this issue, which is great. He's probably venting about all the people that complained about not wanting to read Grayson because Dick wasn't Nightwing in it.

How meta.

Also Talon is what the CoO's assassins are called iirc

OP, you may want people to "read the entire 2 years of Rebirth together" but your post is useless without the series title and issue number once this thread hits the archive.

Thanks OP

so the parliament's plan is Atlas Shrugged

Where else are evil rich people meant to take their schemes from?

why is that one panel so gorgeous. Why cant the whole book be like that?

You know? It feels like Dick dropped a few levels in between Nightwing Rebirth and this issue. Isn't there a way to make Raptor seem like a valid thread without making Dick feel subordinate to him?

sorry man, i thought i put it in the subject

>Raptor seem like a valid thread without making Dick feel subordinate to him?
I think you've forgotten how Nightwing books work, they function mainly to show Dick being used as a punching bag.

>I think you've forgotten how Nightwing books work, they function mainly to show Dick being used as a punching bag.
Of course I remember.
I let myself get lured in and misled by Seeley, because he and King gave Dick enough crowning moments of awesome in Grayson that his losses felt balanced.

The Nightwing curse is real.

>muh refugees
>muh wall
If I wanted this, I'd be reading Marvel.

>tight things
I can think of a few Dick.

It'd help if these threads are named better

Damn that's horrifying.

Who brings shark attractant in place of repellent

> Refugees
> Wall
> All white
kek

> All white
Well its Greece they're probably Syrians or Turks, so they wouldn't be too brown.

They were singing in Arabic dummy. Did you even read the book? Do you even read comics?

Some people are unaware that Arabs can look pretty white.

Why do only Wolfman and Pererz get credit for Nightwing. Shouldn't Dick's creators be accredited as well?

Going back to Nightwing was a step back for the character so it makes sense he dropped some levels. I think that is one of the points Seeley is trying to make.

My FAVOURITE ongoing.
Seeley is so fucking based.

I'm really starting to like this Raptor guy. Thanks for uploading, OP.

I like Raptor. He's basically telling us all the reasons Nightwing as a character is shit, lol.

Why are they still using that horrible Robin costume.

I haven't been keeping up with DC as of late, can anybody explain to me if this Nightwing is new 52 or new earth Nightwing?

What is the point of Rebirth anyway? I didn't read the original rebirth titles.

It's still nu52.
Dick just went back to being Nightwing after being a spy for a couple of years.

Rebirth is a way for DC to reintroduce pre-Flashpoint characters back into the universe.
The story is that someone has been fucking with the universe and with time itself, making everything grim and edgy. And apparently it has something to do with Dr Manhattan from Watchmen. But now the nu52 characters are aware of it, so they'll somehow fight it and reintroduce happiness and love into the DC universe.

New 52.
It's continuing New 52 and DC You, but it's basically turning them into pre-Flashpoint DC.

It's amazing.

>Tight thing

BAT OF MURDER

Doesn't this step on anyone's toes? I'd imagine Tokyo would be full to bursting with a ton of heroes.

first Dick wants a date with Barbara, now Barbara wants a date with Dick..

Nonsense, that old mattress clearly saved him from any broken bones, it follows the same laws as haystacks in Assassins Creed.

I like Raptor.

I don't care for Dick that much so seeing him get BTFO by him is pretty funny.

This reminds me of a survival horror game but I can't recall which one.

Outlast?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_of_prey

>Birds of prey, also known as raptors, hunt and feed on other animals. The term "raptor" is derived from the Latin word rapere (meaning to seize or take by force).[1] These birds are characterized by keen vision that allows them to detect prey during flight and powerful talons and beaks.

Those are some cute sharks :3

>I've only read Ayn Rand the post

This was fucking great for a first issue. Seeley continuing his skwad and Grayson quality with this, I'm seeing.

This was #2 though

OP you really need to start putting the book's title in the subject field if you're going to do them all. Harder to search in the archive without it (like basically you'd have to put nightwing in the image filename field and limit it to OPs but most of Sup Forums is probably too dumb to figure that out)

Learn something new everyday, thanks

>its amazing

GET. OUT.

Why do they not just hard retcon this shitty Robin costume?

Might seem too redundant since Kane and Finger are already listed, only Robinson should also be there.

>tight thing

Seeley pls

Lightning

right wing

Good riddance, fuck Babs

This is like saying Infinite Crisis turned Post-Crisis into Pre-Crisis. That's clearly not what's happening.

Get fucked Bratgirl

it feels like seeley is complaining about nightwing in the book

DC tried to get rid of Nightwing multiple times.
His Grayson run was supposed to be his death sentence, but because it sold incredibly well, they're now forced to keep him around.

Don't blame them, Nightwing is fucking useless besides letting newer talent have babby's first ongoing

>on top of Greece
suspicions towards Athena increasing.

>Giving him shit for making everything bird themed

>You worked with Batman

No Gods or Kings, only Owls.

>Greece
>Owls
>Athena
This is going to be a really ancient conspiracy isn't it?

Why is Babs cosplaying as Gwen Stacy?

>Wants to fight
>goes to Tokyo
mmm I'm sure there are more crime filled cities that are in need of superheroes than Tokyo

Ok maybe I'm dense, but why did Dick bail on Barbara? Did he just get cold feet?

He wanted to spend more time with his new daddy

>meta trope-ing Superman/Batman fights as well as pre-team up fights in general

I love when the characters acknowledge it