vocaroo.com/i/s1DDfOdNVt2W
youtube.com/watch?v=fVopuaJzWN0
youtube.com/watch?v=WiN4Q5SBUzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hallo Brüder!

2nd for the fathers of the modern world

>uk
>superior

I have almost 40 GB worth of Osprey stuff, if anyone wants anything particular, just ask, I'll be as fast drunk me can be.

nth for fuggen :DDD

>dfw no anglo-french-german gf

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you: The first minute of the first military march ever composed for glorious /fug/!
Now in glorious windows-MIDI sound because I am too stupid to do anything else! Enjoy!

vocaroo.com/i/s1DDfOdNVt2W

Friendly reminder to join the Generation Identity/Identitarian movement.

Glad the Irishman that hates Britain is here

only proper countries allowed sweaty, come back in when you control you entire island

GLORIOUS GERMANIC AUTISM

I thought Ireland was rightfull UK clay?

Wunderbar.

Thanks, I hope that I someday muster the willpower to finally learn how to do midi in cubase, then the sound will be better hopefully.

>UK legalises gay marriage before us
>UK has large antifascist movement, Irelands is tiny
who honestly made this image

Is 2 a French auxiliary or volunteer?

Reckon armies in general looked better in those days.

2 is an officer of the 24th Foot wearing blue patrol jacket, so a British regular.

Always think Brunswick sounds exactly like a stereotypically English placename

Parts of my family actually hail from there, been there quite a few times. Of course it's called Braunschweig, Brunswick makes pianos. And it was British for quite some time.

Where are my French bruthas at ? :(

damn, looking pretty gud

ici pêh

I know that you get some very tasty ham there, it's sold in supermarkets here I really like it. It's nice cause we don't really eat too much German food in the UK, which h is strange to me because you have so many nice sausages and we like sausage here

when you look at ww1 german uniforms do you see good guys foghting for a good cause?
tb h maybe it's because i'm biased obviously but i can't manage to see "good guys" out of grey uniforms with spiky helmets and red lining

Where is anyone? I know those legionnaires are pretty sexy in the short shorts, but damn do you really need this long to cum?

>Braunschweig
How do people there feel about this man?

Wat nou

>come to int
>see 4 different german generals

damn my waifu's pretty thick on this pic

Yes. I see men fighting for their country. I don't know, but I also don't really associate very much bad with the Stahlhelm, sure I don't like how the Nazis destroyed Germany and Europe, but the men beneath the helmets could well be my grandfathers (and were) or my great-grandfathers, they fought for what they thought was right. They lost so now they're demons. C'est la vie.

Alsace-Lorraine not Elsaß-Lothringen!

The Unholy Trinity of Europe

Bin Samstag und Sonntag das erste mal in Salzburg. Was sollte man da machen und sehen? Gibt es was interessantes in der Umgebung?

british soldiers looked silly back then

So do you see bad guys on this picture?
or at least would the average german?

hallo! hi! wesh!

youtube.com/watch?v=fVopuaJzWN0

tbqh i feel like WWI was a tragic war, a war of heroes on every side

the only outright 'bad guys' of this conflict i see are the Bolsheviks in Russia

and maybe the Serbs

Ich weiss nicht! frohlich weihnachten!

weird looking Marianne
I prefer this one.

frohe Weihnachten

>So do you see bad guys on this picture?
>or at least would the average german?
Those that would even recognize them as imperial soldiers of WW1 generally wouldn't consider them as evil I'd say. Not even necessarily if they were Wehrmacht soldiers.

Yes, but when I see WW1 German soldiers they just look like bad guys because of their uniforms.

urgh, there's no better quality

suave anglo
sexy frog
evil kraut

the eternal archetypes

>So do you see bad guys on this picture?
Just because I don't see bad guys in grey uniforms and spiky helmets doesn't mean I see bad guys in blue. The 1st World War was a tragedy, besides the turks everyone was fighting for what they saw as a noble cause, that's kind of the point of /fug/. We have more in common than propaganda and americanization wants us to realize

kek, I didn't notice
pretty funny now that you point it out

Bad guys were the leaders that caused the war and didn't end it soon enough to spare millions of lives.

Christoph Waltz is awesome

Might have more luck over at /deutsch/ with that

Reminder to never EVER trust anglos.

Have this great chart about WWI

Which is a nicer place to live: France or Germany?

Germany

Listen you, you should be happy that we were even there in the first place

Also we came back

Also if we stayed there would be no chance at continuing the war

So get over yourself

Walt sure knew how to pick them back then.

Should we have agreed to make peace with Germany in 1941?

Good film.

No, the mad brute needed to be stopped

Oh, ok.
So why didn't we defeat comrade Stalin if stopping mad brutes was our agenda?

Princess Eilowny is the patrician's choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiN4Q5SBUzA

We should have

Why is there trash everywhere?

Because Britain wanted war with Germany, not the USSR. The alliance with Poland wasn't there to protect Poland, it was there to get Britain to war with Germany.
Still better than if Germany had won, but Britain didn't go to war over ideals, and I hate it when the media portrays history as if that was the case.

britain should have left Nazi Germany and the USSR to fight each other and bleed each other out till won wins, then Britain should have come in and finished the survivor

that would be the traditional, pragmatic, perfidious Anglo thing to do. But Churchill hungered for kraut blood too much

>till won wins,
wtf am i a subhuman chav now? this is an inexcusable typo
*till one of them wins

If Europe was then under hegemony of either Nazi Germany or the USSR, France was occupied by the victor and the US wouldn't help Britain, pic related would happen if you'd tried to invade

Damn right. But that pic is from Isandlwana, here from Rorke's Drift

Dellusions at its finest, Britain needed the USSR but leaving it all to them would have been the dumbest move possible.

hi

hi

reminds me of what I made a while back

you won't fool us with your anglo lies

The most bitter pill to swallow is that we were actually the good guys throughout history. It's an anglo world, you're just living in it

I forgot that getting millions of people addicted to drugs just so you could get a few ports was a good guy move.

Proudly carrying the torch of liberal free trade throughout history - the anglo man with his chin held high

The real good guys of history is France, find me a time when we really were a full on bad guy.

Why Zulus did not make a better bullet proof shields and attacked in daylight.

France is the only real good guy country in history.
Maybe a bit too good for its own good

You'll have more opportunities job-wise in Germany but France is a far better place overall (better food, better alcohol,less crowded, lots of variety in landscape weather and cultures,better weather, better history, better girls etc..)

1848 Germany like Robert Blum envisioned is the choice of the thinking man.
No its not

Napoleon you madman, he was a dictator through and through. Glad we put that jumped-up twonk in his place

Can someone explain to me the entire fascination Brits have for their colonial conquests ? Ours are among the least known wars in our history.

Thirty Years' War, eastward expansions, the Coalition Wars from the point where they became offensive. You were bullies for centuries until Napoleon was defeated.

>Napoleon
he asked for bad guy

>we put that jumped-up twonk in his place
>we
??

the 1530s
Francis I was such a cunt that Henry VIII and Charles V worked together to defeat him
You even sided with the Ottomans

they don't fight a lot so that's a great victory for them to conquer empty spaces

Brits love banter.

Maybe for the Thirty Years war, although it still is rather grey
The coalition wars kept on happening because no one respected the fucking peace treaties wtf

Colonial battles certainly aren't common knowledge here apart from Rorkes Drift and that's because it's a famous film. In fact I think the only country that the average person here could reliably name as an ex colony is India, because it was by far the most important. Oh and the Anglo countries of course

he was such a chad though
i miss him

Napoleon brought the light of revolution to Europe and that's why the perfidious Brits funded every monarchies on the continent so they'll go to war with France. We defeated unjust coalitions after unjust coalitions to free the people from the outdated and oppressive regimes they were living in. Napoleon was a genius and a hero and his defeat will forever be a dark stain on the world's history and a shame for the cowards Britons and the treacherous Germans.

Realpolitik my dude, we litteraly were surrounded by Hapsburgs

If you think invading other countries and replacing their governments makes you a good person then you're very misguided, yes he made a #epik legal code but so what he was a warmonger and a dictator