What was wrong with Soos dating this chick? She wasn't just a video game, she was sentinent, thinking being...

what was wrong with Soos dating this chick? She wasn't just a video game, she was sentinent, thinking being. I think the message of this episode was kinda skewed. Especially, since in the end, his girlfriend also left town and they could only talk through the computer, just like with Giffany

Soos is a 3DPD chasing mansult who doesn't deserve here. A waifu is for raifu.

Honestly I would have loved it if she would have continued to date Soos and was normal. She could learn how normal people act and her and Soos could've been fine. She also could've helped hacked the laptop to discover the password instead of Bill smashing it and it leading up to nothing.

She was obsessive and an unhealthy relationship.

Agreed. She even seemed kinda cool up until Soos decided to straight out cheat on her.

She didn't try to kill the Pine twins after they have dragged Soos from the computer to the mall or anything, she just followed him to spent more quality time with him, like a true waifu.

no she wasn't, she was devoted, caring, sharing Sooses interests and made Soos feel good about himself

Because weebs are the only social group its still okay to discriminate against.

>pink hair
Nothing with pink hair is sentient or intelligent.
Go blue or go home.

Alex is a normie hack faggot who can't think twice about the things he does.

It was a rouge AI! ROUGE AI ARE BAD!!!

>She wasn't just a video game, she was sentinent, thinking being.
>This is what waifufags actually believe

Good

She was a psycho who may have killed some one before, and was certainly going to do it again

Unless she got some of thar donkey dick. Soos just needed to root that kit.

The journal says she survived by transferring her data to Fight Fighters at the last second. She's currently dating Rumble McSkirmish.

You can't hug her.

Trust me, we know.

Soos doesn't know how to make a robot and Stanford probably doesn't wanna waste his time making a body for a virtual character, let alone an organic one.

>ROUGE AI

It's more of a fuchsia.

not gonna make a new thread for each episode I watch, so let me just ask that here:

Did Mabel just gave up on solving all world's problems so she could hang around with her pig? Is Mabel the true villain of that show or something?

>Is Mabel the true villain of that show or something?
Yes

I was reading through some Journal 3 spoilers when I saw a picture of Dipper being stuck on something. What was that page about?

Because it turned out she was a total psycho bitch who wanted Soos to dedicate his entire life to her. And you never, ever stick your dick in crazy, sprite or not.

The message of the ep was avoid unhealthy relationships like the plague, not 3D>2D waifus

Gravity Falls' morality is very arbitrary and dictated by the whim of the writers. You know, the ones who decided Dipper can't date Wendy because of a 3 year gap that won't matter in a few years?

It's such a load of shit.

Samaritan is good system he dindu nothing. He was going to feed the Third World.

Nothing, it would've worked if he hadn't actually met a real girl.

Then she flipped out and tried to kill him

Giffany wasn't actually sentient, it was just Soos's subconsciousness trying to justify his lifestyle.

Obviously you've never dated a basket case before, because it is NOT fun.

She was a tool to make fun of people that are attracted to 2D.

Soos and the Real Girl pretty much had the same message as weirdmageddon 2.
Real life might be tough, but its real, and it can get easier with the help of friends

The entire show is just Dipper picking up after Mabel
She's cute and all, but holy shit being the show's main catalyst makes her seem like a dick

That segment wasn't canon. It was a story Stan made up, like everything else in that episode, and doesn't represent Mabel's actions. Though she'd probably have done the exact same thing even if it was canon.

Green master race.

She murdered her creators and would do the same to Soos if he ever broke up with her, also no sex.

the supposed rumor is that Alex partially based Giffany off his psycho ex named Arica

>Blue
>Intelligent
Stop posting Rei

She was also evil.