Tfw successfully losing weight without losing strength

>tfw successfully losing weight without losing strength
Just under 180lbs at 5'11 today. What good feels have you experienced lately Sup Forums?

JUST LOL AT HOW GENETICS DETERMINE YOUR LIFE. THERE IS NO SELF IMPROVEMENT. THERE IS NO HARD WORK PAYING OFF. ITS ONLY YOU ARE BORN EITHER TO WIN OR TO LOSE. ITS FUCKING WORSE THAN OLD FEUDAL AND CASTE SYSTEM, YET PEOPLE BASH THOSE WHILE NOT GIVING GENETIC DETERMINISM THE IMPORTANCE IT DESERVES TO BE GIVEN. INCELS ARE THE PEASANTS WHO WERE BORN TO LOSE IN LIFE. CHADS ARE THE LORDS AND ROYALTY WHO WERE BORN WITH EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM IN LIFE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN THAT WAY. FUCK THESE BIRTH PRIVILEGES. FUCK YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND ALL YOUR EXPERIENCES BEING DETERMINED BY HOW YOU WERE BORN. LOL AT HEARING COUNTLESS STORIES ON HOW POPULAR KIDS WITH GOOD LIFES BECAME BULLIED INCELS AND EVERYTHING TURNED 180ยบ JUST BECAUSE THEIR GENES GAVE THEM BAD PUBERTY/ADULTHOOK LOOKS. LOL AT HOW YOU DON'T HAVE ALMOST CONTROL AT HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE.

>Lbs
>'system

>5'11
OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess I was born to be a lean chad then since this is working well for me.

Taller than your average height, goblino.

i'm literally half a foot taller than you chang

>5'11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST

You're 6'5? Don't you find it hard to eat enough calories or buy clothes that don't need to be tailored?

tfw barely over 60kg with 187cm tall

Eat cheese bro

not really no
healthy weight for my height is only like 200 lbs, so i don't need to eat 7000 calories a day to keep from starving

>5'11
hmm, do you mean you ever experienced good feels user?

s-stop trying to sell me your cheese

But your anthropometry? When I buy clothes clothes seem to fit me well, I couldn't imagine having much longer arms, torso or legs.

I don't get this meme. 5'11 is average to above average height almost everywhere in the world. Is everyone on Sup Forums really 95th percentile of height? Or is it just a larp

Take steroids bro

they sell clothes made for tall people it's nbd

you are surrounded by chinks who are shorter than you, of course youd think that your height is average
Its not average for first world conditions. Even Kazakhstan is laughing at you, how sad is that?

>you are surrounded by chinks who are shorter than you
being this short I'm sure he is a chink as well, also even kazakhs usualy are taller than that nowadays.

Sounds like a larp to me. Just like how on Sup Forums having an 8"x8" penis is the bare minimum for women to feel it.

Also I cant find average khazakstan height for men but 179-180cm is average in Germany.

I am unironically 189cm but I know that a lot of people in the Sweden thread on Sup Forums are below average here

Do you have a two foot wide dick as well as being a C-suite exec in a massive company?

Never got this meme half the board talks about being irredeemably ugly or NEET or suicidally depressed but then as soon as an average salary or height is brought up everyone is an ultrachad 99th percentile nordic god.

Bump. No one posted anything positive get in here

no one wants to tease disabled person

aight listen
it doesnt matter if you love yourself, what really matters if anonymous people on a mongolian throatsingingforum reply to your imagemacros

Go You!

Yeah but post your own things ur happy about I wasn't trying to make a thread to discuss heights but pleasant feelings

I finally got on the right medication and can finally think straight again. The pervasive suicidal thoughts are gone and the inappropriately and inconsistently timed depression is gone as well.

if only you used cm
180 is the manlet cutoff in cm