sorry for the wait i had some trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=l2c73wQH73U

>Stokoe out of fucking nowhere

What a trip.

The correct response was "KINO," OP.

>Door progression is based on Moon phases

Nice

yeah i know
was waiting for the end since some anons always get mad and tell me to kill myself

How pedestrian a motive.

F

>kill yourself
>get bitches
lets do it Sup Forums

look how happy he looks

This was a good arc.

literally becoming actual comickino
we did it guys, our meme magic worked for once

youtube.com/watch?v=yfvn-jzJiAA

and thats all
hope all of you that have been here since the #1 enjoyed all this storytimes

see you in space cowboys, keep my legacy alive, continue the comickino meme in this threads

>Stokoe doing Knight of the Moon
I love this shit so much omg

eh, what a crap
>inb4 contrarian
I pity you fools

We're werewolves on the Moon

eh, its fine user
everyone gets to have their own opinion

still love you, thanks for the bump pal

/tg/'s memes are stupid, and the whole kino thing is one of the worst.

This is a very good comic.

See, I'm so annoyed I typed /tg/ instead of Sup Forums.

Though elf wut do was pretty terrible too.

sorry dude, I use sage in options

Reminds me of that Astro Base Go featurette from the 2nd Venture Bros set.

bump

Yes, I hate all the "ironic" meme. They don't createthem because they are funny, they create them because they can shitpost with them.

This is art guy responsible for the Orcstain thing?

Yeah Kino is supposed to be used to make fun of pretentious people by saying "look at me I think I'm so better than you I have to use a foreign word for films to describe these ones I like because I'm better than you" and it was a joke but now everyone uses it seriously.

Watch out, Marc! Gordon is gonna rape you!

>surprise Stokoe

Like discovering there was acid in my water.

Thanks

This and The Vision are the only good comics Marvel is publishing nowadays, I had my doubts at the beginning but it's good, not stellar, but good enough to purchase without regret.

Fantastic

So this is like Joe Casey's Captain Victory now? Where artists pop up and draw specific segments?

STOKOE

Holy fuck what is this? The Week of Terrible Endings? Who told Lemeire to shit the ending of that arc up so bad?

You mad?

Yeah, man. This was a great arc and I was looking forward to reading a couple more chapters but it gets an abrupt and shitty end. This would have been a fine regular issue but ending the arc with it is bulshit.

Was a good arc. Now we need some more Moonknight.

Coming Next Month:

MOON KNIGHT: THE MOVIE!!!

Pretty good, but disappointing ending...one step above "it was all a dream."

Yeah, as much as I dislike the "it turns out Khonshu was the bad guy ALL ALONG!" reveal, it could've worked better if it--and Marc's suicide--took another issue to get through. This is just rushed and haphazard.

Incredible art, though.

I like how each sequence has a different artist and focuses on a different identity of marc's

I have a feeling it's not really the end of the arc, as Marc wakes up in what seems to be another hallucination or dream sequence as a different aspect of himself
He never stopped khonshu or anything, this just seems like a subvertive next step in the arc

Man, reading this issue without knowing about the art shifts was a fuckin treat.

I lik spider Gwen, ms. Marvel & Karnak

What the fuck did I just read? So everything was a lie?

yeah sure, but only if you do in the name of allah

What the fuck have I been reading for the past five issues?

what was the point of this "arc" again ?

>he thinks /tg/ has anything to do with kino

I've really been enjoying this, but am I alone in thinking that there's been way too much focus on "Boy, Marc sure is crazy!" in Moon Knight in recent years?

>moon knight
>literally goes to the moon
BRAVO LEMIRE

I just caught up on this run last week.
I'm happy to continue reading.

This arc really should have been 6 issues. Finding Seth should have been the last page stinger with the "who is really behind this/khonshu reveal/suicide" could have been it's own issue. If you're going to do decompressed arc then go all the way with it. Don't rush the ending.

The runs from Ellis/Shalvey onward have been pretty grounded, in the sense that the things in the book were actually happening, and Spector was driving.

Well without that Moon Knight is basically white Batman.

What a complete waste of time. This arc seemed dragged out only to end up abruptly.

To fuck with your head. You're not supposed to know what's going on. I know that annoys some people, and I'm usually one of them, but I enjoyed this.

I wonder where the next run will go.

Pretty good, but is this the end?

Do I finally have no reason to read western comics aside from Usagi yet?

No, it's still going. This was just the end of the first arc. Next arc is about Steven Grant making Moon Knight: The Movie.

That sounds weird but i'll stick with it for now then.