Alright Sup Forums, fill this chart with three shows you love and three you hate, choose carefully and be r8ed

Alright Sup Forums, fill this chart with three shows you love and three you hate, choose carefully and be r8ed

no

you cheeky cunt

>

RiD and Rebels just disappointed me so much

I feel like this would be better bait if you replaced PPG with some obscure Nickelodeon shit.

but then it wouldn't be anti-co

Love:
>SU
>A:TLA
>South Park
>Wakfu/Dofus
>Dan Vs
>Panty & Stocking

Hate
>Regular Show
>Uncle Grandpa
>Ben 10
>We Bare Bears

Just okay:
>Gravity Falls
>Adventure Time
>Gumball
>Bojack

Love:

>Looped
>Get Ace
>Atomic Puppet

Hate:

>Star vs. The Forces of Evil
>Steven Universe
>Adventure Time

bump

You don't dislike much I take it

Do they have to be like current shows?

I feel like I'm taking the easy way out by hating shows without much popularity.

Some pretty awesome choices on the left. Don't totally agree with BCSD, but meh, as long as you've seen a bit of it, to each their own.

No

oh boy

I haven't seen much so I don't dislike much

>capeshit

nice variety, faggot

It's hard to pick just 3 for each side, so I just went with the first things that came to mind.

You're not alone in hating Drawn Together, fuck did I hate that show

that's because it was shit. it was shock humor without the humor. or satire. or creativity. basically just writing in a bunch of reprehensible shit under the assumption that that alone is funny. kind of like ren and stimpy adult party. I remember a scene where they stomp a bunch of live kittens to a bloody pulp... and that's it. that's the joke. hilarious, right?

>that's because it was shit. it was shock humor without the humor. or satire. or creativity

Yeah, I really don't watch "adult" animation anymore, but when Drawn Together first aired I definitely did and it was really my main thing if anything, and even then I found it to just be tasteless, gross, and stupid compared to something like South Park of all shows

thing is, south park has shocking moments too, but they have a point because they have a joke or a satire to them.

I only watched the first season while hanging with some friends while high, it wasnt really that good but is it really worth hate?

Aside from that, all else i've seen a clip of Godzilla calling that pikachu knock off a sell out.

>while high
Why do you think your opinion matters to anyone?

>"durh, being high must mean you lose all cognitive and logical ability"

I still asked a question, why do you hate it?

Because it's aggressively bad. It fails as a parody, it fails as a comedy, and it even fails at the shock value it's so desperately aiming for. It's just a lazy, cynical attempt to grab your attention by making fun of better shows, without even attempting to be on the nose enough to be entertaining as a parody. And on top of that, it's too cheap and obvious to really be shocking in any other way than "gee can they really say that in a cartoon?"

It's basically just making one big joke about how cartoons are for kids and then doing things that aren't appropriate for kids, which is an idea that wasn't even remotely novel enough to carry the show back when it was new.

here you go

Too lazy to get images.

This isn't even bait it's just obvious shitposting memery. Quit acting like everything is some calculated effort to piss someone off.

Gotta agree with all of this

kys

The 2000's were all about lazy shock humor. You also saw it in movies too. Think of all the capeshit now but replace it with R rated stoner and grossout comedies. I blame it on 9/11 making everyone so cynical. Everything bad that's happened since 9/11 can be blamed on 9/11.

All this SU hate, damn.

Why don't you like it guys? Genuinely curious, I think it's a fun show.

Why even ask? You're just going to get some meme you've already heard.

It's a good concept, but badly implemented and badly directed. Started off good, but seems like the creators are just making shit up as they go.

Really makes you think.

I remember when AT had adventures...

I don't exactly hate any cartoon,I always just ignored the ones I didn't really seem to like

It stinks and I don't like it

> god, why is korra's art style so bland and ugly to look at?

Come at me, bro.

Do you hate Mars Bars, too?

bump

>Two Disney shows that ended after 2 seasons

Thanks for reminding me, user.

>loves MLP
>hates spongebob and SU

What shit taste, user.

Spongebob is for gutter trash and SU is for SJWs, nnnnope

>implying pre-movie spongebob is bad

It was always bad IMO, it's a comedy show that never made me laugh and never made me feel anything other than contempt for the characters I'm supposed to root for

wtf is cybersix

It's the popular thing to hate right now.

das gud user