Street Fighter vs. GI Joe: Fate of Two Worlds 06 storytime

IT'S TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previously: I found out Jinx isn't a super special OC donut steel but actually was created in the 80s. Weird.

Ȳ̢̼͎̾O̺̯̪̖̗̠̺͚͑ͯÛ̸̯͖̃ͨ͑͂̍͟'̢̪̻͉̦͉̟̥̙̍͛̍̽ͣͧV̵̼̳̜̱̇̿ͭ̚͜Ę͎͕̼̮̠͖͑̑ͩͭ́ ̧͎ͫ̀ͦ̚͘͢ͅF̵̵̡̹͙͍̫͍́̆̿ͪͪͧ͊̎Ọ͈̙̤̺̲̰͙̔̋ͬ͠Ư̡̗̠͖͉̦̲̞̈G̸͍̗͓̯͉̲ͫͮ̈ͅͅH̵̡̦͍̺̱̙̭̮̝ͬ͆̇̉̄ͨ̒T̃̑͏̦͔̬͚̗̜ ̧͍͓̊̍́͜T̸̺̹̥ͧ̐͊͊͆ͤ̕Ḧ̷̛̬̥̼͛́ͧ̕E̷͈̥̰̝͉̺̩̗̒̊͗̏́̉ ̡̯͔͇͐͢R̢̹̲̞̰̙̦̦ͯ͐ͬ̂̂̓ͯͅE͓̹̺̗̹̫͉̝̙͋̄̉͑̓̉͞S̡̮̖̥͍̠̯̑̅̐̒́ͬ̉́ͯ́̕T̬̣͙͎̪͓̹̙͌̑͂͑ͦͯͯ̈̓
̴̷̧̗͌ͦͭ̅̾ͤN̶̦̯͉̫̩̜ͣ͊̒̍͗̿̓͗Ǫ̢̝̼̫̜̳̙̐̈́ͦ͠W̧͇͙̅̈́ ̸̡̭͇̭͕̻̙̉̐̈́̐F͙̘͈̑̍̉̀ͅI̘ͧ͒͐̃͜Ġ̰̺̜ͧ̉̐͆̆͗͐̕͜͡H̳͖̝͇͋͑͗̋͒͑̑͟͡T̢̝͍̞̺͇ͦ̌̑͟ ̴͓̻̺ͧ̾̓̈̈́͘T̩̩͓̪͔̳̹ͩ̈́ͩ̓ͯͅH̠̱͎̘̥͚̦ͬ͛͟͡E̢̟̝̟̼̫̥̰ͬ͛́ͅ ̼̗̮̭̘̱̫͂͋́̚͠ͅB̰̲̼͍̆̄ͩ̀ͯE̤̬̰͍͕͎ͣ̅͛͂̌ͬ͢S̸̠͎̙̲̟̺̬̖̞ͦ̏̓͂ͦ̀T̶̴̫̻̙̞̬ͫ̃́́̽ͤ

Funny that GI Joe treats Hakan better than Capcom does.

>Ken has his SFV design
>Everyone else doesn't

Who's woman between Sagat and Vega and dude with hat next to Vega?

That's it. The rest of the comic is a preview for that big Revolution crossover coming up soon, but I'm not really into IDW's crossovers aside from this and GI Joe/Transformers.

Both GI Joe characters. I know Street Fighter better, so I have no idea.

One day we will have a Street Fighter story without the Satsui no Hadou in it, one day... This went from enjoyably dumb at the start to just plain dumb real quick.

>One day we will have a Street Fighter story without the Satsui no Hadou in it

That's like having an Archie Sonic thread without mentioning Ken Penders. Or Harley Quinn without Conner and Palmotti.

Thanks..

Ken looks fucking stupid

Argh, Guile lost me forever with that face.

The thing got more stupid the moment I noticed that went all about hyping Jinx and Rufus. Glad it finnally over.

And the moment we have a main SF story that doesn't revolve around satsui no hadou or psycho power, this means a great brainstorm meeting.

>Previously: I found out Jinx isn't a super special OC donut steel but actually was created in the 80s. Weird.

Wait, how did you not know that? She's featured in every cartoon and comic book, and the second Live Action movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Maybe he isn't American, GI Joe is pretty much nonexistent in my country, the only thing that crossed over were the original doll-like 30cm toys back in the day, but it had another name.

She was part of the team a long time ago. She was even in that Transformers/GI Joe crossover Scioli did.

I'm more of a Street Fighter fan than a Joe.

Lady Jaye and Wild Bill

Thanks senpai. I googled hard and learned who is Lady Jaye, but missed Wild Bill.