Marvel Takes Aaron Kuder From DC Comics For Exclusive “Agreement”

Nice
bleedingcool.com/2016/08/03/marvel-takes-aaron-kuder-from-dc-comics-for-exclusive-agreement/

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/scarlet-witch-002-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember those shitty artist that DC hyped up before Rebirth that they signed as exclusive?

That they did that and let Kuder leave is a fucking tragedy.

Was one of the Janin? If so, that's just wrong.

Not really, they'll just waste him on bad writing.

Nice?

So he can draw crappy stories?

Time for the poaching battles!
This is going to be a wild ride boys

Is Kuder going to be wasted on shitty books like Sorrentino? That's unfortunate

Sorrentino is a shitty tracer.

Please don't lose another GA artist after Sorrentino.
Schmidt and Ferreyra are fantastic

how is he as a writer? marvel don't really need artists

Who uses it to create offen incredible imagery with great paneling.

>incredible
No

His layouts are nice sometimes but his tracing is awful.

Not a huge loss. I know a lot of you loved him on Action, but I never got the hype. Didn't even like Paks run that much either.

Was more pissed by Sorrentino. What a loss.

Pak is usually mediocre but Kuder made him good

Looks vastly better then Mikel Janin.

DC looses Aaron Kuder keeps Brett Booth, Tony Daniel, Scott Eaton, and the entire dumpster fire that is the green lantern books art.

Kuder and Pak gave Superboy a proper ending, so they will have a special place in my heart

But Rafa Sandoval is fucking great!!!

> Kuder will be drawing Death Of X starting in October

>and it's bi-weekly

No artist at DC is as bad as Steve Dillon & the fucks on Squirrel Girl or Hellcat.

Guaranteed seller there.

That's 3 to the literal army of talentless Jim Lee knockoffs DC employs.

DC lost Jesus Saiz, Aaron Kuder, Sorrentino and pissed of JHW3.

And DC is not intent on replacing those guys with artist of equal talent.

They don't need them, they just don't want DC to have them.

Marvel has squirrel girl art so DC is better

Only Booth is worse then Lee.
Finch is on par with Lee.
And Fabok, Doug M & Reis are vastly superior.
You not enjoying "house style" does not make it bad or incompetent.

Finch is worse than Lee

Lee at least makes beautiful people when Finch can't even do that

Mann and Shaner aren't shitty. And they just locked up Joelle Jones too.

The only bad artist exclusive they announced was Timms, iirc.

Reis, Fabok, Sharp & Gleason are better then Saiz & Kuder and VASTLY better then Sorrentino.
Williams & Rocafort are their only true losses.

Nah.

Current Finch is worse then Lee.
Finch when he was on Moon Knight & New Avengers was better.

> No artist at DC is as bad as Steve Dillon & the fucks on Squirrel Girl or Hellcat.

Is Ethan Van Sciver still working for DC?

Lemire/Sorrentino on OML is one of the best X-books

Andrea at least has interesting shadows and coloring. Janin's work looks like a bunch of faggoty ken dolls running around.

>literal army of talentless Jim Lee knockoffs DC employs.
Such as?

Meanwhile Marvel has Henderson, Land, Deodato, that guy on Power Man and his annoying Asian sidekick, Marquez, Luke Ross,

Normally this might be exciting but after seeing the Now 2.0 lineup it's just depressing.

>coloring
Irrelevant, he doesn't color his own work. And his art is stiffer than Janin's.

>Steve Dillon is bad on Punisher

Sup Forums bitching about Frank Castle having a case of Frankface? Crazy pills must be kicking in.

EVS is fucking Immeasurably better. How dare you!
This spread alone is better then the 2 female book artist's entire careers.

Ross is decent but inconsistent. (His ultimates & iron man work was much better then his Mighty Avengers work for example)

But Marquez is fucking great with some of the best range of expressions in comics.
WTF.

Frank Face is the least of it.
After Marco checchetto's superb work we can't go back to the stiff lifeless bare minimum work of Dillon.

He's garbage.

Kill yourself. Shaner and Jones are better than Kuder. And Kuder left because their Superman run got fucked in the ass by Berganza.

EVS faces and musculature are pretty ugly but he still draws quite well.

You are probably someone who thinks the faces are the only important part of art if you think he's comparable to those.

Ross is a fucking Land clone.
>with some of the best range of expressions in comics.
Now I know you're trolling

I love his faces when he is suppose to be drawing someone with a lot of wrinkles or detail.

>EVS is fucking Immeasurably better. How dare you!
>This spread alone is better then the 2 female book artist's entire careers.

> thinks the faces are the only important part
No I love Quietly who people hate for " potato faces"

I think he's an awful artist and storyteller. His skill set seems to be putting lots of lines on splash pages and spreads, but nothing else

They recently got Shaner, Clay Mann and Joelle Jones, none of them are JH3 tier but better than the ones you mentioned. AND they have Schmidt, Ferreyra, Soy, Bogdanovich and that fuck from Injustice. Not to mention their Hannah Barbera line looks visually different than normal industry books and Young Animals is in League of its own. I believe they have Times Lee Edwards exclusive as well.

He is much much better then land.
Him tracing poser periodically is a giant step up from tracing photos, other artwork, his own work over and over like land.

>Now I know you're trolling
Are you fucking serious???
Pic related look at Carol that is more emotion then half of comic artist out there are capable of.

What the fuck is that image suppose to mean???

>incredible imagery
Wew, are you referring to that "whoa dude mind blown" spread? Because it looks like a shit collage.

Panelling is great when it helps to read in a flow, not when it tears you out of it to show every little fucking detail. He's also shit at composing, like all tracers, which kills any attempt at good panelling long before it reaches the page.

Bwahahahaha

>His skill set seems to be putting lots of lines on splash pages and spreads, but nothing else
That could be true and he would still be vastly superior to the Hellcat/Squrrel artist.

>Panelling is great when it helps to read in a flow
This.

JHW3 or Manapul can do a great spread with great storytelling. Sorrentino or Rudy make wallpapers.

Fine something more subtle then.

I can't fucking stand this Marvel font.

>Marco checchetto's superb work
That fuck's art is ten times more lifeless than Dillon's

At least admit you don't understand shit and are reading just for pretty faces. Fucking retard.

>not when it tears you out of it to show every little fucking detail.
Some of us fucking want that.

>Sorrentino or Rudy make wallpapers.
Rudy is vastly better then Sorrentino.

This page alone has more craftsmanship & depth then the entirely of the blank flat as fuck art on Punisher Max. Fuck You.

There's absolutely nothing subtle here. I can get these emotions out of a 3D max stock model

>Rudy
Who?

>Rudy is vastly better then Sorrentino.
He is, but his storytelling skills are still garbage.

>Lifeless...

Marco Rudy.
Read his Scarlet Witch issue.
His storytelling is fine.
viewcomic.com/scarlet-witch-002-2016/

The storytelling between the panels is shit. Zero sense of space or realtion between people and objects. Zero continuity between the events of the panels. I just described fatal mistakes Dillon would never make present in this shit heap of a page.

Cheap ass blood effects and the traced rose for extra shit flavour. Delicate craftsmaship indeed.

I read it and it has the same problems his art always has.

>Some of us fucking want that.
I'm talking about those faggy little panels around objects that would otherwise be indivisible from the rest of the black mess of that "art" because someone abused the fuck out of "trace" button in PS

>The storytelling between the panels is shit.
Go read Cloonan's recent Punisher series than say that Dillon is better with a straight face.

It's not meant to be a flowing page.
It's meant to be a flashing overview of trumatic events.
the emotion, shading & depth in the image is more then anything Dillon puts into his work.

If your so fucking autistic you can't follow a story if every footstep isn't shown panel by panel then I can't help you, dumbass mother fucker.

Daniels is cool

WCW WWF ALL OVER AGAIN
So who's the next to sign an exclusive with where

Gerard Way is pretty much DC exclusive without the formal announcement. I think next could be Seeley if he hasn't signed it already.

eh, seeley doesn't seem like he wants to be exclusive

he still has that blade book that will apparently never happen and he's done a bunch of other odd job books for marvel as well as other publishers

>blank flat as fuck art on Punisher Max

Goran Parlov is a better artist, he's potentially the best artist a Punisher solo comic has ever had

Why would you think way is DC exclusive

He has done Marvel shit recently

Kill yourself if you think that Goran Parlov and Darrick Roberston are bland flat as fuck artists

Different Way, genius.

>Why would you think way is DC exclusive
Because he's the head of an imprint.

I don't think he's exclusive but I doubt he's going to do work for Marvel. He's barely put out work prior to this so I imagine Young Animals is going to eat up all of his time.

I can't imagine someone with his finances is going to be wooed by health insurance like your average freelancer.

I don't know who they are, I'm only comparing Dillion & Checchetto.

>actually defending Erica Henderson
Brittney Williams gets more shit than she deserves on Sup Forums because most people on here are all about MUH PHOTOREALISM (not saying she's good, she's like 5/10, but not 0/10 like people on here want her to be), but Henderson is utter garbage

>I don't care about him so it's not a huge loss
Kill yourself, retarded tripfag.

Dillon literally didn't work on Ennis' Punisher Max (the only one you should read), he worked on Aaron's garbage run that no one even cares about
Stop posting you're clearly out of your depth

do it then cunt

Rudy is an excellent storyteller and leagues better than Sorrentino, don't put them in the same bucket.

>Rudy is an excellent storyteller
Lol

He's better than Traceretino though yeah

I know the way retard

He did that spiderverse issue

How is he worse than someone like say Yannick Paquette or Steve Bissette?

>literally one issue in his entire career over a year ago
>recently tagged to run a new imprint at DC with several titles coming out there
>LOL HE'S NOT DC EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THIS ONE BOOK HE DID ONE TIME BEFORE THIS CLEAR MASSIVE CAREER SHIFT
retard

Kuder was already working at Marvel at the time

Nigga was entrusted his own imprint, why wouldn't he be? Just to be clear I'm talking about Gerard Way.

>They think Gerard Way will actually be supervising it not just a figure head for marketing
Kek

If he isn't, then who the fuck is?
I honestly wanna know, because as far as I can tell, Way has ZERO experience with editing any books other then his own.

Sounds like he was working with Bond and whoever replaced her as far as editorial goes.

dunno is it under vertigo?

Its its own branch.