How does it feel that China is now the first and only nation on Earth to have deployed a Naval Railgun?

How does it feel that China is now the first and only nation on Earth to have deployed a Naval Railgun?

1. Flag
2. Pretty good, because it will make our decision makers think twice about following the Amerimutt. The Asian century is nigh and the co-prosperity sphere will rise again, with China at the helm.

Other urls found in this thread:

naval-technology.com/comment/railgun-potentially-cancelled-went-wrong-us-superweapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup pretty much the same

Zhang,
Chinese military plane just crashed and killed 12
the railgun (copied and stolen from the US DoD) is just piece of junk

According to my data, the US has just cancelled their own project, which was made by the British anyway. Other contenders are France and Germany, and (lol) Turkey.
But they will probably not get the funding for those weapons.

オンリー・マイ・レールガン!

But Takahashi-san, America doesn't even have a workable Railgun.

Do you imply that the Chinese also stole an US time machine to travel to 2100 to steal their Railgun tech back to 2018?

Zhang
the US has made prototype of the rail guns as well as high power laser weapons
if these next generation weapons are made in China, I'm sure they will unintentionally explode

But where are those US weapons? On which ships? And will they be here to defend the Senkakus for us? And why does the US railgun looks like it is still in a scaffolding, while the Chinese one is in an actual usable turret?

So many questions...

then why so many actual Chinese military planes crashed and submarines in secret mission are easily detected?

so many questions...

I don't know, our F-15Js are also crashing all the time and our next gen fighter is also effectively cancelled.
As for their submarines, I dunno. Maybe they want to be detected, hence they were sailing surfaced and flying their flag? This is quite an arrogant thing to do and indicates that they don't really fear the US or the JMSDF.

Seeing their technology, they have no reason to...

>Chinese military plane crashed and killed 12
[Citation needed]

I say it's bullshit, even Americans didn't show their own yet.

Considering the F-15j has almost none of the American F-15c internals and is manufactured by the Japanese that sounds like a personal problem. Also the railgun is quite possibly the most retarded idea the US Navy (a branch that thought the harpoon was cutting edge) has had in decades, there is absolutely no use case for it in modern warfare.

It probably isn't, but it is probably just as much of a piece of junk and only serves as a 50% power sink on the ship. You cannot get close enough to engage with guns in naval warfare that involves ASMs even if your gun can hypothetically shoot over the horizon in a parabola and using a rail gun for bombarding the shore is so unbelievably stupid it should be obvious why you shouldn't.

USNSMillinocket, 2014
The US has made several live trials of their Railgun already, which are publicly available in youtube.

is there any country that brags publicly about its super duper mega weapon that isn't also a tinpot shithole?

None of those are on a ship and none of them inside an operational turret mount tho.

China's is basically a production version already.

>None of those are on a ship
USNS Millinocket, literally on a ship.
>none of them inside an operational turret mount tho
I would rather see them shooting with it than putting some cheap plastic covers over them. Show me some videos of it shooting please.

It's a CGI, not a ship. It was never tested on that ship and likely never will.

And images are coming soon, as per standard PLA news reveal.

So there is nothing? Cool propaganda Hao

You are the worst poster on Sup Forums at this moment, the burden of proof is on you to show this thing's performance.

>implying china isn't lying

The US neither, Alberto. Because theirs is dead and will never return.

Why is the brown man so loyal with the Anglo?

Don't kill yourself when your Pentagon cries alarm and this is all over the news.

For the little American mutt only has his elusive military superiority as his last and only source of pride.

The are several videos on youtube publicly available to everybody, well, maybe not you Hao, I dont know if youtube is blocked in China after all, of railgun tests. Saving face has always been a huge part of chinese culture and I wont believe anything they claim until you can prove it.

Several videos of the US railgun being fired on a ship and not in an experimental scaffolding?

Where?

The only relevant info is this:

naval-technology.com/comment/railgun-potentially-cancelled-went-wrong-us-superweapon/

Also, how does it feel to be brown and have the worst track record of colonialism? Like every single of your colonies failed and became basket cases of drugs and subhumans trying to run elsewhere by climbing walls. I guess I can understand why the Catalans want to split off.

I didnt specify about sea trials mate, I just want to see a video of the chinese "gun" doing anything at all, I can see how the american gun works on youtube right now. That chinese thing has only proved to be a fantastic piece of modern art.
>Also, how does it feel to be brown and have the worst track record of colonialism? Like every single of your colonies failed and became basket cases of drugs and subhumans trying to run elsewhere by climbing walls. I guess I can understand why the Catalans want to split off.
Got you triggered m8? You can change your vpn, we already know who really is behing that flag

Does china even have nuclear reactors that able to put onto a ship?

spam this thread once they have live video proof of a rail gun being able fire, on a ship or not

Well, if the Americans can't get theirs onto a ship, then it is worthless. It is literally a piece of art.

The Chinese one will do so in the coming days. Prepare to commit suicide then.

>colonial accusations
How much worse can this thread get?

Just like American planes in Okinawa

>Accusations

It is not, tho. Even in your cunt, those of Spanish descent are reviled as 'spics'. Why is it so? Doesn't this reflect badly on the Spanish people? In Japan, they are best known for being slightly whiter niggers, dancing, drinking and vomiting night after night and behaving like apes.

prove that china has one on a ship

that's not proof. prove that the have a rail gun able to fire at all, where is the evidence that they have the technology.

Ah, nice coping reaction.
Sure the Chinese would put something on a ship that has never been tested on land first... All is just propaganda. Like their Hypersonic missiles that makes the Pentagon mad, their quantum satellites, their stealth fighters and giant Cruisers.

Just cope with it. Denial is the first of the five steps of grief.

>Saving face has always been a huge part of chinese culture
Of Asian culture, including your beloved Japan, you stupid weeaboo.

I've yet to see a chinese flag shilling for China, Fucking embarrassing.

>Sure the Chinese would put something on a ship that has never been tested on land first
What's stopping them from just building of a mock up of an artist's rendition of a rail gun on a ship?

>Why is the brown man so loyal with the Anglo?
Dunno, and I don't like it in the slightest, however I don't want our countries to be servile to you, Asian ants, either, so I'm hoping for you to go to war and destroy each other.

>Implying I care about Japan
He is just using other country's flag to shitpost, I couldnt care any less about the anime land. Also, there is a considerable chinese diaspora in Spain and my only asian friends are chinese, thats why I didnt generalize

Why even bother with that when you can just say you did?

The China saga continues.

>Got you triggered m8? You can change your vpn, we already know who really is behing that flag

You can change your vpn too, Johnny.

Like this post if you love Asian girlfeet