Frasier Thread

What made Frasier so comfy? Was it the fact that it appealed equally to patricians and plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It didn't rely on it's laugh track nearly as much as other sitcoms in the format.

What is the appeal of fraiser? Its not funny at all imo

>Frasier and Niles are sitting at Cafe Nervosa
>Roz walks in
>Frasier - "Oh hello Roz."
>Roz - "Heyyy Frasier. Hi Niles"
>Niles - "Hello, you dumb ignorant slut."
>*AUDIENCE BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER*

Name 263 (Two Hundred and Sixty-Three) Episodes that do this.

>implying that's not funny

90s born fags were a mistake

it was the titled segments

i can't remember her name, but that brit that's always hanging around frasier's place. she'd get it

did frasier fuck merris to get back at niles?

reminder frasier and niles real father was the cabin guy who their mother had an affair with """just once"""

>Frasier divorced this

It's funny sometimes but it's her entire character in a show full of way better characters. Just frustrating since she is central to the show.

Almost every episode centered around her has to do with guy problems.

I'm not trying to make any eyes roll and this is genuinely one of my favorite shows, but the show is guilty of stuff like this, even if it is just a sign of the times.

Even Daphne gets called loose by Frasier of all people half the time she talks about dating or going out.

>tfw no autistic sexually repressed Jewish Type A psychologist gf

does anyone else spam Sherry's as soon as they get to Frasier's apartment?

>See her on Madam Secretary
>Still pretty hot

I can't not see her as Lilith though.

since she never seemed "youthful" it deemphasizes her aging. she seems pretty much the same as ever.

my man i drive to fucking canada and jerk off to the cut scene where daphnee bends over to get her passport

lifes little pleasures.... thats all life is for... the little... the pleasure...

>That square arse

He had a good right to

why didnt niles prescribe her sleeping tablets them molest her when she was unconscious? was he really in love with her?

Was Roz a slut?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw

Absolute comedy kino

You just needed to see her outside of typecasting.

The wine tasting level was crazy.

The cabin level is really easy if you just switch to Niles and spam the bug spray

Yes, that was one of the main gags of the show.