I hope jon pitty kills her

Sansa is best girl

Greatjon was the only good Umber

>Tommen jumps out of a tower
>Bran was pushed out of a tower

POTTERY

Someone make some verts

she wants to bang so bad

you would be too if you had spent months being Ramsay's anal fucktoy. And how the fuck is Salsa not pregnant? he must have jizzed inside her a million times.

''He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed…''

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

Jon's not wrong, but the tone of the scene suggest Sansa may ultimately be right.

webmshare.com/play/R3qG7

How can you NOT want to fuck the living brains out of her

Why does everyone look uglier this season?

Euron will marry Cersei and take the throne in both book and show

nah warhammers existed, just not hammers with FUCKHUGE heads cuz that would be too heavy

they were basically just hammers on long poles, good for causing damage even through armor

Having not read the books, is it just another one of those bullshit things the show pulls out of it's ass or is there a good explanation as to how Arya is able to make a mask of her own?

Because maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems like one would need to know how to work some magic there, and I really don't think she knows any magic. At least I hadn't gotten that impression of her yet at all.

Nah, just useless feminist immersion breaking bullshit.

Is Euron /ourguy/?

i hope theres an extended, rough hatefuck scene between cersei and euron

davos is a puss

Fucking Salsa needs to learn her place.
She questioned the King in the North's judgement in front of everyone.
He's literally died for everything he's earned to get where he is.
While she was just lying on her back getting pounded by a bunch of losers to get where she is.
Salsa is a disrespectful bitch and should be written off the show. I hope the Mountain gets a turn with her. Almost everyone else has.

You're thinking of a polearm dude, not a warhammer. Buster swords don't exist either, despite broad swords existing.

Crows Eye Euron not this second rate imposter.

same

i think everyone cheered more when Salsa gave her option, also Lady Bear made a disapproving gesture when Jon mentioned his decision.

women age like milk

what if Euron is the valonqar in the prophecy that strangles her?

did you fuckin missed her training last season?

I don't vanish completely but don't come as often when the show isn't airing simply because I've watched all the episodes and read all the books and there just isn't as many topics of conversation as before, so I kinda get bored of the same memes and the circle-jerking about how bad DnD are.

Good first episode. Given how dispersed the cast is right now I'm expecting the show to drag for a bit. The guy who played Euron had a good scene in the throne room far better than when he was into introduced with that "I am the storm nonsense"

imagine euron eating you out with his face full of tentacles

Yes this is true.

if anything that justifies Jon for killing her.
bitch is about to transform into ramsay 2.0

More like the camera that dies

Because the RR, the Chinese Civil War, the 6 days war never happened. Only mens have ever fought in war throughout all of history.

did cersei ever fucked with a non relative?

Has anyone noticed that Danny is basically becoming the embodiment of every bad person she's met: MMD, the thirteen, the masters

>bran and tomen are fucking irl

She met the faceless men who could do that in season 2, she spent ages in the show developing the skills with which to do it and we saw her genuinely grow. The show really did earn it, it didn't just come out of nowhere.

It was still really fucking dumb though.

Robert. The kettlebacks

Yes

Show Euron is pretty good desu

>what if Euron is the valonqar in the prophecy that strangles her?
yes

slimy

She fucked one of the kettleblacks once, then blueballed him.

in the books she fucked at least one of the kingsguard

and when you think about it, cersei fucks everyone

what? just google it mate, warhammers were a thing

The "I am the Storm" was pretty good imo. The Kingsmoot was trash.

same goes for Salsa

this, she's cersei + ramsay + LF with her Machiavellian plots

You're arguing with someone who's REALLY clearly being tongue-in-cheek, how do you go through life with this level of autism? Tone can be hard online but jesus christ.

She'll end up like her father I have no doubt. Than well have a good half of a season of Jon trying to fuck the crazy out of her.

Where did Euron get ten gorillion ships so quickly?

Cersei is a lying whore, she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know.

>the same memes and the circle-jerking about how bad DnD are.
That's because people like you leave user!

Seems like you're just projecting your frustrations with the SJWs. Lady Mormont is the only rational female in the show but she's like 9 and is probably tired of nobody taking her big, fat hairy bear balls seriously.

Shes female. The crazy can never be fucked away cos she is female

and moonboy for all I know.

>one of the kettleblacks once
>one
>once
haha

No, I saw the training, I just never got the impression that she learned the magic qualities needed to make one of the masks herself. It just seemed to me like she learned more the assassin side of things and of course how to use a face, but not how to make one.

What happened to the Bolton Plothounds?

>feminist ramsay
now that's scary

People should stop saying dumb untrue shit

Bought them on ebay.

Isn't that what happened? I remember a scene where he bugs her for another one, but she says no, and he gets angry that she won't fuck him again.

Google it and see that it isn't a thing. Wikipedia's not a quality source mate.

Given the look of Gilly's baby I'd say a good amount of time has past so I guess they'd built them quick.

I-I'm sorry, didn't realize it was my fault. Won't happen again.

gib lady stone heart pls

What makes you think it was quick? The rules of time do not matter in this show at all

Invested in a pc and a graphic artist from pentos

he rapes her

paid the iron price

I'm willing to bet Charles Martel(The Hammer) didn't get his nickname just from Calvary charges

Queen Cersei

He killed her
And murdered her children

>sams poo poo adventures get more screen time than Isaac
What the fuck is d&d's problem

Reminder that Smelly Melly is the hottest character in the show

mask making is faceless men 101...

>not "he murdered her. He killed her children"
C'mon, user. He says the line a dozen times.

No, that honour lays with shireen

>Literally incapable of understanding the concept of irony.

the only true queen

Jon's system is pretty fucking great.
Kill the traitors, no prison or taking the black or any of that bullshit, and don't make their innocent family members suffer for crimes they didn't commit. How can Sansa even compete?

>it's a dumb faggot has no idea how to make whatever nonsense point he's trying to make so he just says random shit because he feels threatened and a vague desire to defend his point even though there is nothing to defend

It's time to stop posting, idiot.

Isn't Mel still hanging out at the Wall? If so I'm pretty hyped to see Mel bang Bran in front of Meera.

kingin the norf

She has ginger minge, even if its taken a ramsay battering

What are you even trying to claim here? Yes they had hammers for construction and understood how to use "hammer" in a figurative sense, that doesn't somehow mean that "war hammers" existed outside of shitty fantasy.

Also,
>wikipedia again

your autism is showing, you're leaking spaghetti all over the thread

Exactly. Fuck Sansa "kill the innocent child for the sins of their father" Stark.

>jokes on them I was only pretending

do you think bran could warg into a giant, and then use that giant to fuck his own body?
haha just asking haha

Mercy 4 Cersei

VICTARION FUCKING WHENNNN

What if she tittyfucks him

I'm kinda curious who they were planning to give the lands and castles too. In the books a Thenn was given Karhold but in the show just about every house has their own place to crash.

Sansa of all people should understand Jon's position. She's been continuously paying for his father's mistakes since he died.

Never.

DRAGONB OWL

His dick doesn't work.

Queen Stannis

It took like 5 months in the 1600s to build a ship

Ask literally any of the few people you've managed to hold on to social contact with to reread the linked posts and ask them what's going on.

You have serious signs of the auts. Go get helped.

forget about new characters, all we have now is dany ruling the world with muh dragons

im pretty sure there is no dick on earth that wouldn't respond to those impossibly perfect for her age tits

So Arya is able to see that not every Lannister man is bad, but she kills every single Frey.

I dont know how many Freys it takes to plan a stabbing but ok

b-but Dany is supposed to be Vic's salt wife, it's not supposed to be like this AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't understand please help