Wapsi Square

>All Gone

wapsisquare.com/

One of the worst fucking webcomics ever.

>"Quick, how can we make this character as much a stereotype lesbian as possible?"

>it's a "webcomic that i liked when i was a stupid kid turns out to have always been shit and has never gotten better in anyway after all these years" episode

Oh god I can't believe I'm still reading this crap. Seriously why do I do it? Help me

>A dyke cut her hair short

Yep.

Went into the trashbin about the same time I stopped reading CAD and LICD. I swear most people (myself back then excluded) read webcomic purely because they follow a schedule, regardless of quality and whether they actually enjoy it anymore.

>what is Mega Tokyo

Does she ever get those giant things out?

I've never seen a web comic so dismissive of men and I've read Sinfest.

She like 16

And a gross bird monster.

The only merit are the boobs, the only reason that's not heinous is because the author is actually a thin girl with huge tits, so it's not 100% blatant fap bait.

Wait, Paul doesn't write it?

... isn't the author a guy?

This comic started 2 days before 9/11 and kept on going

So how old are they meant to be now? This has been going on forever. Can't we just go back to Monica and her lesbian girlfriend?

Used to read this, and enjoy it.
it was a slice of life comic, with some fun characters. the large chested main character was good to. some supernatural stuff came in, still good.
slowly i realized all the men in the comic had disappeared. then all the women in the comic became an odd combination of super sexy pin up/incredibly boring.
I kept reading it. For so many years the author worked on a 2012 end of the world story line that the comic was leading up to. Then he blew his wad a year prematurely to the actual event in a forgettable mess.

Every year or so I check to see if he has any interesting art. But the comic is dead to me.

I wish the girl would just like age in a time skip and then get really horny because she's half incubus and incubi only exist to fuck

Well, yeah.
Most lesbians write autobiographical stuff, and women are into writing about gay men and have been since Anne Rice discovered she could type with one hand.

It was okay until he randomly dropped ancient American demons in it and inflated everybody's tits.

>Seriously why do I do it?
I can think of a couple reasons.

MegaToyko has been going on since 2000 and the characters are still living in the early 2000s. 9/11 hasn't happened yet

That describes 90% of webcomics I use to read.

At least the plant girl is taking her spot.

I dropped this comic years ago... Good to see it's still hanging in there.