Untitled

Literally a third leg.

you sure it's not a dick?

What the fug

more

Well?

MY SIDES

nice

Wait, so what do they replace the arm tissue with?

Wait a minute. This isn't Sup Forums-related

How the fuck do you go to medical school and just wake up and decide "yeah, I want to be that guy who cuts up people's arms to make artificial cocks"?

arm tissue regenerates. just like in the animes.

qwick check my 5 Sup Forums

Is this for lesbians?

You probably wake up one day and decide "yeah I want to make a ton of cash".

All this for a non-functional slab of meat between your legs? Might as well install a dragon dildo down there.

>urologist earn 450k a year
What the fuck

there goes my tax money hahahaha

Is it bad that I started craving ham after seeing this image?

Sopa de benis, uma delicia

stfu stupid CHI

it's amazing that Sup Forums is the least moderated place here in Sup Forums

No u

fags arent threatening or offensive

>Shitlibs want to tell us this is the "new normal"
>It's a "hate crime" if you suggest this might be unnatural and/or artifical in nature

Have we reached peak decadence yet boyos? What a wild fucking ride

Please tell me this is just a chicken leg and that there's no huma parts in there

Also the crack ""doctors"" doing this politically motivated butchery all need to be fined and stripped off their licenses

>Have we reached peak decadence yet boyos?
I think we're about halfway there.

it's just a chicken leg
a severed and fried chicken leg

>Thread about butchering
fuck sake OPtake it to /ck/

you do know something is happening right?

Is this supposed to make me feel bad or what?

no i just like these images

I got a ban for muttposting but threads like this are allowed to stay up for 2 hours, we all know what sharty nation the jannies are from.

with benis skin xDD

No wonder trans people have the highest suicide rates.

explint pls

woah, they built a dick?

It is a false dick made from leg flesh that will be grafted to a female to male tranny, it will have a pump inside that will allow it to become erect.

dIs

the final result looks like a weirdly censored dick

I don't understand the point
If you don't have a head to feel pleasure with, then why even bother?
Its like making an arm, but having no hand to put on the end of it

The fake vaginas look like shit but they're still way more convincing than that.

I will never be able to eat another hotdog

why would anyone want this?

how the fuck does it get hard

The trannies truly are normal people just like you and me, except with genitals botched together from whatever spare bits of meat Dr Frankenstein had lying around and a slew of mental problems

well I would never do something like that even for 1mil

I'm curious as to what a woman would think if she pulled down a "guys" pants and was presented with this

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

after 5 minutes of searching i found this:
There are two different types, meta (metoidioplasty) and phallo (phalloplasty). Both have their benefits and shortcomings. In the mainstream trans community, the shortcomings are overstated and the benefits are understated.

Meta is smaller. A lot smaller. Micropenis size, usually-though it depends on the amount of 'clitoral' growth T gives you (meta is constructed from the 'clitoris'). I've heard anecdotally of a transguy who had 4 inches when hard, but this is extremely rare (read: is not going to happen to you). Think more around 1-2 inches.

At the average 1-2 inches size, it's a bit of a crapshoot whether meta can penetrate or not. However, it has full erotic sensation. I'm not sure whether the head would be the most sensitive-that's not really something I've read about before.

Metas don't require any kind of implant to get hard. For a meta, you can choose whether or not to get urethal lengthening. Obviously, you can't STP without it (yeah, yeah, I know, I know, STP devices...I'm talking without one of those things, here). There's a somewhat high risk of complications, but bladder control tends to be fine-complications are usually more related to blockage and the like, I think, though I'm not 100% sure. You can also get a meta without a colpectomy (a colpectomy is what's also referred to as a 'vaginectomy').

1/2

Phallo is the one that has the size of an average penis. It's generally thought to not look as much like a CAMAB dick, but that's generally kinda inaccurate nowadays. (I saw an absolutely AMAZING result once, but the place I saw it escapes me.) It always requires a colpectomy and urethal lengthening.

You don't need an erectile implant-you can penetrate through other methods, and the implant has a risk of migration, which is about as bad as it sounds-but all the ways of having sex without an implant sound like a complete headache, and I imagine you'd need it for anal penetration. It wouldn't make you permanently erect (though some older methods did).

Phallos can't get hard on their own.

Unless your doctor is a hack job, you can penetrate anally with a phallo. (Unfortunately, there are hack jobs out there.)

The base of a phallo is actually more sensitive, as the 'clitoris' tends to be buried around that area. Phallos absolutely do have erotic sensation, though-it just takes time to come back. You know how it takes time for nipple sensation to return after top surgery? Same thing here.

2/2

A pump in the penis and you pump it up using the "balls", I wish I was making this up.

n-no way, youre shiting me