Any good documentaries that delve into the LGBTQ community in a serious non-biased manner?

Any good documentaries that delve into the LGBTQ community in a serious non-biased manner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebgLgeF_Bb8
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-pedophile-mark-newtons-wife-denied-australian-visa/news-story/cda211bd7d7edb622110a30f79c1741a
abc.net.au/news/2013-07-10/gorman-second-thoughts/4809582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how all the kids in these pictures look horrified.

One Piece

One of the heroes is a agender queer drag queen who can turn men into women and vice versa

And yet they still ask themselves why Trump won.

Ask him who raped him to cause such gender dysphoria. Start suspecting family friends like.a reasonable parent.

Kill yourself you fucking filth

why does it seem that theres so many more MtF than FtMs?

My city...
Apparently this is a great move because it teaches kids to be inclusive.
Because kids should learn to include cross dressing men in their daily activities.

more tiny dicked shamed males than ginormous puss bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
It's not ok that these mentall ill degenerates do their own thing in the privacy of their own homes, they have to do it in front of everybody and now they're trying to indoctrinate children. Not to mention the pedophilia aspect of it all, gay rights were a mistake, the slippery slope is real.

Society expects more of men, so a decent chunk decide to tap out and give into the slightest feeling of mental illness.
Similar reason to why middle aged men are the highest rate of suicides.

Xenoestrogens

Check your food for gmo soy byproducts.

Because it's easier for a male to JUST himself than a female. Even the most ugly socially inept woman will get a chad lite if they play their cards right. Men who arnt masculine and assertive are historically fucked.

Are we witnessing a divergent Race, rising?

Because women are better and cuter. Most MtF seem to be "lesbian" anyway.

They aren't allowed to make movies that truly expose homosexuality.

I'm already aware of xenoestrogen, but I am curious of the amount of xenoestrogen needed to have actual noticeable impacts on your body. I drink a lot of soda and rarely eat fast food, will I be okay?

>sensationalist articles are now truth about the whole community

Being male is like hard mode for life, many aren't able to handle it in this modern world.

this is the best i've seen, it's a louis theroux documentary about transgendered kids. i suggest easily finding a higher quality version but here's a youtube link:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebgLgeF_Bb8

Not him but I'm personally more worried about all the estrogen in the water from the birth control, filter your water user. Also this might interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Why do lesbians like flannel so much? I even asked my lesbian friend at work that and she just sort of shrugged and didn't know either. "I don't even an own a flannel," she said. "But my girlfriend wears them fucking everywhere. I don't get it either."

>looking as much like an ayyy lmao as humanly possible is considered empowering and cool by the far left

I'm pretty faggy in real life and even I wanna go out and do some gaybashing after seeing shit like this.

since it's no longer cool and cutting edge to be right wing I'm becoming a leftist again

>fake news
This one has been debunked for awhile now.

i saw the documentary about these guys

they took the kid all around the world to be abused. they didnt even want money, they wanted the notoriety.

its disgusting but this isnt an example of the entire community

>a bloo bloo bloo

Moralfaggotry, the thread.

B-u-but won't someone think of the children?

tangerine could pass for a doco

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>drag queen
They aren't even trans. It's just an act.

Source?

Damn you are triggered

Faggot

Hmm.

Kill yourself faggot

rolling

thanks for the video, I'll give it a watch. Will one of these do the trick?

Democrat lefties really do want everyone to be gay, especially children

Really makes you think

traps, drag queens, what's the difference?

its too late. your penis is going to fall off.

>Did you have fun at the library today sweetie?

>Yeah there were funny clowns

>A drag queen is a person, usually male, who dresses in clothing of the opposite sex and often acts with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles for the purpose of entertainment or fashion.

Don't bother.

is john wick 2 as good as the first one?

and yet all the closet case degenerates happen to be on the right.

what a weird paradigm

nice one, but I've already owned this for a pretty long time and you've implied that the answer is yes, so thank you.

>i say things, that makes it true

your tiny feminine penis will shrink away.

I want to fuck those traps so hard, lads

because men are pussies

oh, my bad. forgot it's totally straight and alpha to proposition men for sex in airport bathrooms habitually ;)

wait so is this shit true or not?

im a DROPPA KETcHUP BUDDY

>amsterdam is weedland
>amsterdam is the capital of the netherlands
>therefore homophobia can't exist in the netherlands

see, this is why he got humiliated by tim heidecker. he can't argue a point

This can be applied to either post fuckwit. What a non-response.

lol, as if that is going to stop them from posting it again.

Doesn't this guy fuck trannies and teens who cut themselves?

tell this fat fuck to get health insurance before his overworked heart gives out

>And yet they still ask themselves why Trump won.

This. It's fucking amazing that they created the "Alt-Right", and they don't even realize it. Most of the Alt-Right used to be liberal.

why are gays so degenerate?

Being a male is like being in prison or being a conscript in the military. Society expects more of you, you're considered a latent threat and potential sexual predator by default, you're considered expendable unless proven otherwise and you're a fair target for violence. Males don't have the social safety nets society gives to females. And the worst part is that men are too stupid to do anything about this and change things for their own benefit like feminists did. They're so obsessed about fulfilling society's idealized stereotype of masculinity and pleasing fat old men who've conned them into believing that it has any meaning.

It's only natural that MtFs want to escape. I say they should be granted it and given state funded sex changes along with full legal recognition. They'll always be a tiny minority and the costs of giving them what they need will always be negligible.

why the fuck did I read all this? Seriously, this is actually a thing? Jesus F. H. Christ

fag in a dress detected

Posting my favorite screenshot about the matter

>Not him but I'm personally more worried about all the estrogen in the water from the birth control, filter your water user

what about bottled water

oh fuck i think my t levels are low what do i do

this is like asking why someone tired of fucking up on hard mode would switch to easy mode

...Party.

put on a skirt, too much eye liner, and be done with it pussy

throw in a few "fucks" and i think you'll have it

Here's part of a documentary on the male to female surgery. Semi-NSFW.

thanks but no thanks

I'm still in the closet in and lean right. I don't think I'll ever accept being a faggot

It's true, google Peter Truong

made it through 2 seconds and then closed, anyone else get further?

Why are democrats so intent on forcing homosexuality on children?

>people on Sup Forums denouncing others as degenerate

we don't turn children into our drug addicted sex slaves or crawl along the floor of dirty bathrooms scooping up rancid semen looking to get aids

come on now

Not that user but i live in the state where it happened.
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-pedophile-mark-newtons-wife-denied-australian-visa/news-story/cda211bd7d7edb622110a30f79c1741a

>made it through 2 seconds and then closed
hurr durr go back to Sup Forums, nazi

It's two videos someone spliced together, I've seen both of them in their entirety before so I just sort of scanned through it.

>The long con

>Up next
>I'm a Transgender (Again)

>Captcha: Check all boxes with skirts

Not for the lack of trying

Yes and?

>Yes and?
And, so?

Annnddd?

Nice try fags.

Here's the original reporter talking about the arrest.

abc.net.au/news/2013-07-10/gorman-second-thoughts/4809582

There is a louis theroux one that was pretty fascinating but also disturbing

the only way homosexuality spreads is by recruiting

>It's just an act.

Just all all trannies.

wew just made it all the way through its very confusing

why the fuck would anyone willingly, after watching that choose to do it to themselves fucking retards.
just because you weren't born how you would've liked to be doesn't mean you should change, just because i want to be like Arnie doesn't mean I get fucking muscle insertions and limb lengthening surgery, this is just like the Bogs and those barbie ken dolls a fucking mental illness which should be treated by telling them like children who can't be astronauts or superheros, the way you were born is the genetic lottery you can't fucking change it cos you feel like it.

you beat the gay out of him

The Lous Theroux episode on Transgender kids