What's with people needing to ascribe weird "diversity" traits on comic book characters...

What's with people needing to ascribe weird "diversity" traits on comic book characters? Like on explain the xmen the one cuck whose wife turned into a man and it is implied has sex with another woman, claimed that Cypher, Jubilee, and Magik were asexual.

Cypher, the man who fucks robots and tried to fuck Betsey and wolfsbane. Illyana, the girl who constantly is horny over dudes, who is implied gay with kitty, and who talks to kitty about sexting. And jubilee, a girl who had a crush on Synch and Tim Drake and who masturbated after seeing Logans cock.

Actually some fag at comics alliance or comics resource or what ever wrote an article about jubilee not being a big enough part in the recent film and said she was asexual (she also tried to fuck long shot in the cartoon). I know plenty of first generation Chinese girls who didn't lose their virginity till their mid 20s.

Why do shippers have to ruin fucking everything?

>masturbated after seeing Logans cock.
Pics?

>there are people who like doug

I liked him in PAD x-factor, does that makes me a pleb ?

It makes you gay. He is the gayest xman. Gayer than Northstar

Bobby's the gayest, don't lie.

I like Douglock.
But really that just Warlock without the funny robot syntax, and more wanting to bone Rahne.

>tfw x factor had to fucking happen
>tfw Bobby, hank, Warren, and Jean couldn't just stay go

I actually can see Cypher as asexual. It works for me but i dunno if there's textual evidence. The stuff with Psylocke is creepy and weird

Illyana is gay as hell tho

Fandom is full of crazy people who obsess about what fictional characters do off panel/screen

This, source please

this podcast fucking sucks. There dudes live in my town and act like they are the shit.

Nightmares.

Was colossus willing to be turned into that or was he manipulated by his baby sister?

>people in Portland can't talk properly

I thought everyone who lived in Portland acted like that? Isn't that why they all moved there? To be together in their fruity weirdness?

Funny enough, I really do enjoy female fandom because of how obsessive they can be. I mean, the most a male fan obsesses is making sure their favorite characters are accurate and buying merch. But girls man, they overanalyze and nitpick and write blogs and just have more emotional investment in what they like. Is it morbid to say that it's great to hurt and subvert the expectations of female fans? Because it really is.

I think the issue is in the 340s of uncanny. Kitty and jubilee are watching wolverine sit on the floor naked from a doorway, jubilee is wearing her gen x costume, I think the one that includes the mask. Jubes says "I prefer my knucklehead clothed" kitty says something that makes Jubes look down when Logan walks by and jubes just stands there in shock saying oh my God while kitty laughs and says I told you so

Let's say willing bc of apocalyptic conditions.

also imo that's some aspect of 616 Illyana because Limbo is like out of the universe that got secret warsed

They've been teasing herX kitty since her mini series in the 80s. But she is also a total fucking cock fiend.

I think it is safe to say, most of claremont's X girls are bi (storm, kitty, Illyana, Rachel, jubilee)

Those losers make a living by talking about comics they like, and getting to spend time with the people who make those comics

What losers amirite

Kitty isn't bi, she canonically rejected Karma advances because she didn't want to go to that side.

I don't think Rachel and Jubilee are either but I don't have any canon argument to argue otherwise either.

Illyana is an special case. She might as well be everything.

Storm and Psylocke are confirmed bi, or at least have no problem with being sexual with women.

>it is implied has sex with another woman
eh?

That's because karma is ugly

Depends on if you listen to claremont or not. There is a story where saternine seduces kitty in Excalibur.

Basically according to claremont every female member of the xmen he made is bi. He claims this was for diversity, when we all know it's because he jerks off to it. Same logic behind catwoman, Harley Quinn, and poison ivy all being bi. Cause someone jerks off to it

They refereed to someone as "Jay's lady friend"

>making a living
They make $42K a year on patrion before expenses and I don't know if that includes patrions cut. But they have to pay the editor, for studio space, and for hosting.

Miles works in IT. Jay used to be an editor for dark horse and a freelance writer but now only works on the podcast

That's not masturbation

yeah, Claremont wanted Kitty to go that way, and his fetishes then finally took their toll by earning him a permaban from using Kitty ever again.

kek, he still wrote xmen forever and xmen the end with her. and she was super gay in Xmen the end. He also wrote the story where she turns down karma

X-Me forever and X-Men the end aren't canon, and she wasn't gay on either, as a matter of fact, she ended with Gambit on Forever.

Mekanix (and an isolated Uncanny issue where he was forced to show Kitty making out with Colossus) was the last time he ever used her. Any other time it was either flashbacks or illusions.

He said the colorist fucked up in xmen the end and that kitty and rachel were married and they were the kids but the colorist didnt make one of the kids ginger

Spoilers, OP: 90% of podcasts are a combination of A) people so far up their own asses they have no choice but to talk out of them, and B) people with INCREDIBLY fierce progressive biases who have chosen the medium as a means of lecturing the world on what it's doing wrong. I'm not even being a Sup Forumstard with the second one, either - just scroll through the podcast categories and try to find less than four left-leaning casts in the top 10 of each. It's just the way it is.

Well I only listen to 5 podcasts.

>The dick show
which is super right wing
>Here be monsters
Lefty, but interesting stories
>Xmen/Long Halloween audio drama
Its pretty much a page for page adaption of those books
>No such thing as a fish
lefty as fuck, but fun facts
>Xplain the xmen
Super fucking lefty, but it tells me which books I can skip

>The stuff with Psylocke is creepy and weird

But it was written by Claremont! Heresy! It was endearing and cute! Just like every female being bisexual if not overtly lesbian towards any unknowing victim. Especially when Kitty was underage.

Goes to show how little they want him fucking things up with Kitty, I bet the colourists didn't fuck up but were ordered to do that.

Yea, but they already made Kitty a bitch so what is the difference?

I've rejected fat girls, does that make me a faggot?

if you rejected them because they were girls then yes

What if you reject an FTM?

Storm is omni- or whatever, she's all about the love connection regardless of gender or whatever.

Rachel/Kitty 5ever

I feel this one is a trap so I'm gonna let another user to answer.

There are a lot of relationships I think are weird and off desu,, I mean look at the age diff in Kitty and Piotr!

>claimed that Cypher, Jubilee, and Magik were asexual
Yeah that's ridiculous. Cypher had things going with Psylocke and Roulette from the Hellions. Jubilee had things for Wolverine when she first started travelling with him, Synch, Tim Drake in the DC crossover and probably some others I'm forgetting.

>actually can see Cypher as asexual.
You actually can't because he's been written as pretty straight and into women.

Sort of reminds me of Jericho from the Teen Titans who was written as artsy and sensitive because Wolfman and Perez were going to make him gay, then they decided that would be stereotypical so they made him straight instead and made him a handsome ladies man who had no problem getting women.

>Kitty isn't bi, she canonically rejected Karma advances because she didn't want to go to that side.
Funny thing about that. Claremont was 100% setting that up, DeFilippis and Weir dropped it because they were worried about/knew they'd get shit from Kitty's fans.

If it wasn't for waifufags, Kitty/Karma would would be an actual thing.

That's like 4 or 5 years at worst and she crushed on him more than anything

How much older was Betsy? He was like 15 or 16. How is it weirder than the fact fucking Warren Ellis deflowered Kitty for her 16th birthday?

In an open relationship with a tranny, that's about the most nu-male thing I've ever heard. I'm guessing Miles gets nothing out of it and in a year we'll see a blog post about it where he's obviously miserable but tries to play it off as a great thing.

It's the foundation of one of the big X-relationships!

I guess I just don't see him as sexual even though you're right
I'm coming up with this crazy headcanon story about how like merging with Warlock and researching something makes him retreat from everyone and want an ideal of romance but not sex

He also has an edit on the note of the most recent episode where he says he confused asexual with aromantic and I have to assume Jay called him and yelled at him over it because I don't think anyone really commented on it before he put the edit.

Also 2 weeks ago they answered my question about why the xfactor kids and the brotherhood of evil mutants have the same powers

That's weird cause Kitty shoulda been like 20ish.

I'm sure the whole thing was shot down by Marvel while Claremont was writing Mekanix. Notice how, after the almost kiss incident, Clarmeont inexplicably drop the whole story completely and Karma dissapears completely in the next Clarmeont issues around college Kitty. I seriously doubt it's Kitty's fans fault. This thing comes from the inside and it's not surprising at all.

It's still like Betsy and Petey are like 5-6 years older than kitty and doug where as Warren Ellis's self insert was 15-20 years older than Kitty

Marvel time says she was 17. Still underage.

makes me think about marvel instructions for movie Peter Parker, he has to be a straight white male, maybe Kitty is their straight white female

No, DeFilippis and Weir were pretty active on message boards at the time of their (CBR, Comixfan and New Mutants fansite; I read and/or participated in all three) and when they were asked about it on one of them (or someone commented on it, I forget which) they explicitly stated that they dropped it because of the shit they knew they'd get from Kitty fanboys.

I don't think the Comixfan forums or the fansite (IIRC it was NewMutants.net or something like that) are still around and I don't know about CBR given that they wiped all their shit a few years back.

I know they said that, but I wouldn't be surprised that they were covering for their bosses. They're professionals firsts and besides, you don't badmouth your bosses in message boards and then expect to not get fired or blacklisted.

>people being upset that peter parker, a straight white male who has always been a straight white male since the 60s must be portrayed as a straight white male

Also Kitty at least has actual gay shit in her background, it isn't like your a faggot bobby level shit

Let it go.

>He thinks Parker has never had gay subcontext with other characters
Do you even Johnny Storm