AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

STOP
MAKING
THIS
BITCH
RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU MUTT FUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4tRxTpvVww
youtube.com/watch?v=cd7TtzWj_Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>supporting roasties ever

why do beta males do this?

Theyr brain dun tink so gud.

Who?

It's a Dutch "youtuber" that started making things about Brazil, now this fucking bitch has millions of retarded followers and already came to TV shows here.

But she is Nordic and she says good things about Brazil.

She's introduced me to a few Brazilian musicians I wouldn't have known about otherwise but she's pretty overrated.

Why do Brazilians like blonde blue eyed foreigners speaking about Brazil on youtube? Literally every blonde has a million views even for the shittiest video.

I can't wait until she reveals her hidden contempt for Brazil, gives her subscribers the finger and runs off with the millions she made

Btw we like anyone who talks about us on youtube. Sure she had more success but for example. This black dude made a reaction to one of our raps and he has almost 1 million views
youtube.com/watch?v=s4tRxTpvVww
The same dude 200k views for reaction to one of our matches against uruguay
youtube.com/watch?v=cd7TtzWj_Zc

Fuck nordics

Praise KARA BOGA now fucking wh*Te subhuman supporter

Race it's not so relevant. Basically the secret to be rich is just watch or eat any Brazilian shit and speak good about it on Youtube. Soon enough there will be millions of monkeys following you. You only need to be foreigner and put "Brazil" in your title.

We're needy

>Natural yellow teeth

What's wrong with europoor roasties?

she's pretty qt

It's because we grow up hearing that white people are superior, this is basically ingrained in our behavior. For us, Europe is basically this mystic land where superior people live and there is no crime or bad things, so when we hear them talking about us and giving us attention we feel enriched with joy that these people took interest in us even though they come from much superior places.

This is not something that can easily be changed because it's part of our mentality.

She's just average to Dutch standarts.

Who the fuck is this and why should I care? Jesus christ, take it to /soc/

Talk about yourself.

>why should i care
since when this board revolves around you?

they are very lucky

>since when this board revolves around you?
when this isn't an Sup Forums topic, you retard
if you want to go whine about e-celebs go to /soc/

It's an international matter, you brainlet mutt. Read the fucking thread or just get the fuck out, fucker.

This is not something we can control my friend, it's part of our programming to worship white people.

The thread is criticizing our behavior towards foreign people. It's Sup Forums as it gets. It's just that OP didn't elaborate on it.

I wasn't expecting there would be someone so dumb that couldn't get it.

It seems the mutts always surprise this board.

who's this ugly cunt