There is a cute Polish girl who is the cleaning lady of the company where I work. What do I say to her?

There is a cute Polish girl who is the cleaning lady of the company where I work. What do I say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezili_Dantor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanna fug :DD like benis in bagina fug :DD

Hello my name is Seung-Ho

>would you like citizenship? Then take off your pants

she doesnt need to marry anyone there

she has citizenship

if only

Hei, er du singel?
Jeg syntes du er sot og lurer på om du ville blitt med på en date (insert subject)

Just make sure shes pure European, don't dishonor your ancestors

"I want to liberate you"

Inżel kokka u busli l-bajd.

Polish women are made to be bred by the big germanic schwong

wilno nasze kurwa katyn

Hey femanon, my name is user
We have been working in the same place for xxxx and we haven't talk to much yet
Let's get a coffee together
what do you think?

this

"do you like kielbasa?"

kurwa

this

Kurwa lena, it seems it is the Germans fault that we are brought together.
Have vodka with me. I am your hussar with shining wings.

dumb racemixer

just pretend to ignore her
it's for the best

How do you know she's Polish?

She's the cleaning lady.

The janitors at my job are negroes.

give me your cunt for fuck. i'm serios, all slavic girls would like to hear that from alfa viking boys.

She is a toilet cleaner, isn’t she? I hope that Poles enjoy being treated by their Germanic overlords similar to how Mexicans are treated by White Americans. Alas, that’s the price they must pay for betraying us, their Slavic brothers, and allying with Northwestern Europe.

This. In Russia nobody cleans toilets. Toilets clean themselves with soviet technology. Dirty toilets are flown into space with big rocket.

hahahaha asshurt ruskie

We have an army of toilet engineers to solve the toilet broblems. We install camera on toilet to see if no gay people use toilet because we dont want to get aids.

*A-I-D-S

>brothers
you are as alien to us as arabs
>different architecture
>different alphabet
>different religion (nb4 muh christianity, no Orthodoxy is fucking weird and isn't seen the same way Catholicism is here)
>collectivist mentality

I want a Polish qt

>In Russia nobody cleans toilets
you don't need to clean a toilet when you don't have one

~30% of population without safe, private toilets

Poles are pale negros

>Haiti's first president Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. Many years later, Papa Doc used the same concept when referring to Polish people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

Send a dickpic

I see nothing wrong with treating Haitians in a human manner and gaining their respect and friendship. Only westerners see bloodshed and cruelty as a virtue.

tell her there's a guy in finland who wants to marry her

dumb racemixer

Just spread wallet and she will spread legs instantly.

the Jew knows all the right words

It's amusing how time and time again some brainlet on Sup Forums posts this as if it was insulting (influx from Sup Forums, perhaps?), when we're generally proud as fuck about this.
I guess it is in wh*Toid nature to mock honorable deeds as something shameful. Truly abominable.

t. not butthurt

ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO CLEAN YOUR TOILET AND WHEN SHE ASKS FOR THE TOILETBRUSH YOU OFFER HER YOUR PENIS XD

kurwa

I like winged hussars

Butthurt about what, helping out Haitians?
And I like how they adopted our Lady of Częstochowa as their Voodoo godess of vengeance. It's weird and cool.

Fuck, didn't know that. Noice.

It's not a hussar, it's a chevaux-leger or a lancer. Different century.

Few Poles do, which is a shame.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezili_Dantor

Saved desu. Great find.

>that’s the price they must pay
>implying
I can assure you that a Pole would rather clean Germanic toilets than have anything to do with your cancer of a country.

Beat her to a pill and rape her
Also ask her why Poles are all holocaust deniers

foreigners think hussars were the only cavalry unit in history of Poland and so do a lot of poles, some retards are genuiely surprised to hear about knights or ułans

dick in ass
semen in mouth

"Don't forget that spot on the floor, miss!"

Polish cavalry during Napoleonic times were well known.

>not just finishing in her ass
It's like you never had sex

thread/