CHINESE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

CHINESE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiJd_d8I-iE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Mp6EF5-jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not niggers or muslims so your complaint is invalid.

Quality post, mate! I'm sure your initiated discussion of Chinese immigration to Australia will shed new light onto the issue, and surely professionals will all agree the best course of action is for individuals of Chinese descent to return to China.

they're parasites. Even the filthy rich ones are dirty country bumpkins...china's version of cashed up bogans

What do they do that annoys you so much?

exist

fucking leftist propaganda.

>Jay

Seems like we'd be one of the few countries to benefit from nuclear war.

>dutch

are the dutch shitskins now?

Hrmmm

I thought auusie gun down anyone trying to enter?

Refuse to integrate, some parts of the inner cities speak exclusively asian languages.
The people are cunts who spit on the ground as they walk, uncivilized and filthy.
They have foreign investors that are literally purchasing infrastructure.
They artificially drive up the property market making purchading a house near impossible unless youve worked fulltime for years.

We have fallen a long way since the age of white australia policy.

HAHA FWEE MARKET MADDAFAAAAKAAA

All chinks should be gassed and genocided desu

youtube.com/watch?v=FiJd_d8I-iE

East Asians are productive members of society. They have high iq's and drive the economy forward.

Buy tons of property and drive up foreign real estate prices, because none of them will invest their millions in their own country because it's corrupt as fuck

Buy shitty overpriced european cars and then not fucking realize that they drive like an 8 year old on fucking horse tranquilizers

Build their own little enclaves and refuse to adopt even the slightest bit of the predominant culture, basically turning entire chunks of cities into miniature versions of hong kong

Forcefully take over condominium boards and neighbourhood councils and then use their leverage to force any non chinese out

Cheap as fuck and corrupt as fuck, will screw over anyone who isn't chinese just because they aren't chinese

Basically be racist as fuck towards everyone who isn't chinese, and then if you call them on it or piss them off they say 'fuck you gwailo racist pig'

Smuggle in stupid illegal shit like tiger balls and shark assholes because of their fucking retarded superstitious culture, and then play dumb when they get caught

Actually they just play dumb any time they get caught or don't want to talk to you - ME NO ENGLISH SOWWY

Put so much pressure on their kids that almost all of them turn out to be narcissistic assholes like them, or they fucking snap and saw people's heads off on a bus and eat the flesh

Refuse to play any instruments except violin or piano, or any sport except fucking ping pong which is shit and shouldn't even be called a real sport

Stare up at you with those creepy fucking beady little eyes because they're all fucking manlets and then talk shit about you in their stupid CHING CHONG PING DONG language that sounds like someone kicked a fucking dumpster full of wind chimes down a flight of stairs and that you can hear for fucking blocks because apparently when you speak chinese there are only two volumes: quiet like mouse and FUCKING YELLING EVERYTHING because you had to to be heard over the sheer noise of fucking Hong Kong.

Good enough?

kek'd

this is all true, but they'll also fuck over other Chinese people. They just don't give a fuck about anything and don't value human life.

> whitey in Singapore
> get shown around by old guy, ethnic Chinese but lived whole life in Singapore
> go to Chinatown
> old guy complains about all the PRC immigrants in 'his' Chinatown
> he starts dropping redpills about IQ bell curves and how all these new immigrants are shit tier
> "It's changing the culture, we shouldn't allow so many to live here"
Even Chinese want Chinese out of their country

>smart
>generally don't commit crimes
>cute girls

What's wrong with Chinese immigrants?

>Buzz Feed

Closed it there.

I want Chinese to come to my country.

> Chinese invasion of Mexico when?

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Mp6EF5-jQ

>cute girls
Oh you poor naieve Burger

I'm so sorry canada
they sound worst than niggers
>Smart
No, they're only "smart" because they don't educate the idiots. If you're not as smart as your classmates you get the shit end of the stick and don't go to college. You get a shit factory job where no one can see you.
>Generally don't commit crimes
What is the Chinese Triad
>Cute girls
Most Chinese girls are fucking ugly without plastic surgery or makeup
Pic related

blame muslims in malaysia for fucking us over. we have to move out , canada, us, straya is our new home. FUCK MUDSLIMES

that's a whole complex of personality disorders right there

There are some pretty cute waitresses working at the dim sum restaurant that I go to. This restaurant is in a Chinese neighborhood, mostly serves Chinese patrons, and their staff is fairly bad at English, so this isn't your Americanized Chinese restaurant where they have 5th generation Asians in an effort to look authentic.

>Triad

Because the average Chinese person joins the mafia.

Having a neighborhood full of Chinese isn't going to be like having a neighborhood full of blacks or Muslims. If you enter the former, you're not going to get carjacked and then robbed and shot while waiting for a taxi, nor are they going to tear themselves apart every night with gang wars.

>Most Chinese girls are fucking ugly without plastic surgery or makeup
That pic doesn't look so bad to me... Have you seen most white girls without makeup?

>inb4 yellow fever confirmed

>tfw yellow fever

I want them all out, but when it comes to Asians we should definitely stop taking in so many of them, at least reduce the amount. We never really get issues with much Asians here except for the Vietnamese

AND THEY ALL NEED TO GO BACK

They covered her face with letters for a reason.

Did somebody say beady?

bulk of our immigrants are still from the UK

BEADY

Without even looking at the OP flag I knew it was either Australia or Canada.
Secretly I was hoping for Tibet.

>CHINESE
>Not niggers
kek yellow nigger

Ignore her, it's just another butthurt white landwhale making excuses and ignoring the fact that makeup and plastic surgery are super popular in the west too. I'm sure soon she'll start posting her cherrypicked pictures of the ugliest Asian girls she could find to "prove" her point.

thats daisy not a chinky

>Build their own little enclaves and refuse to adopt even the slightest bit of the predominant culture, basically turning entire chunks of cities into miniature versions of hong kong
fuck, this is happening here in california now. These people just bought up 30 or 40 small businesses in my neighborhood, and they have the nerve to act like we're the foreigners when we shop there.
>can't speak english
>drive like literal retards
>no aesthetic sense, brick walls of various colors on the same fucking lawn

>this massively triggers Ausfag butthurt
Saved for future hilarity. Thanks m8.

>generally don't commit crimes
This, why wouldn't you want to sell your country to the lowest fucking bidder? After all you're probably 1/16 irish or some shit, we're all immigrants! Just give it away.

tfw you live in china

> also whitey in singapore

they hate prc but desperately want to keep a chinese majority..

idk chinese pretty comfy desu.

the government just needs to stop selling our land and assets to those commie fucks

kek

>no mexicans

brb gonna swim

>Refuse to integrate
this part is the state's fault, because they're cucks
there should never ever be leniency when it comes to learning the local language/culture because the person coming in won't try to assimilate if we keep coddling them

Don't worry Mr. Abo you guys could use the IQ boost.

Da fuk u just say, bitch?

>Lebanese, Aboriginal and Chinese
>Maori, Rarotonga and Chinese
some of these are fake and gay

Shit this is happening pretty much everywhere I live in San Diego I live Scripps ranch and there is a white half and a asian half and in Mira Mesa the community next to me it's like that to o think the chinks are competing with Mexico to take us over

>smuggle in stupid illegal shit like tiger balls and shark assholes
>language that sounds like someone kicked a fucking dumpster full of wind chimes down a flight of stairs
Holy fuck my sides

>tfw Markham is almost 40% chink

When China takes over Australia we will finish the job you started.

We will eradicate all the subhuman aboriginals.

They're not even good for slave labor, they are a useless genetic dead end.

>Her
do you know where you are user?

>Blond woman
>Zimbabwean

I guess Rhodesia is at the bottom of the memory hole.

God, your culture is so shitty. You guys are just so fucking sleazy, creepy, annoying, you're all damn parasites. your little beady eyes, not to mention your even smaller cock. You corrupt our children with hentai and anime, turning them into manchildren and betas. I wouldn't give a shit about any of this, but you just had to come over and start ethnically erasing anglosaxons. Stick to your own corrupt fucking country, go make China great again. Also, it's english, not engrish, cunt.

t. Aussie American

American expat, not chinky dink.
You need to run for office, lower your power level, and then pursue kicking them out once you have enough sheep following you. Everything negative said about their immigration is true. And from living and talking with them, I can tell you that they are aware of what they're doing, but they view you as cucks and simply don't care about what happens to your countries and cultures.

We are feeling it here also. You're not alone. There's a Chinese food place I go (run by Chinese immigrants) to where every fucking time I go eat there, the cashier has bruises on her face in different areas. I struck up a conversation with her once. She's a real sweat-heart and I feel really bad for her. I don't know what to do to be honest. It's like beating women is part of their culture. I'm thinking of calling a human trafficking network, but to be honest, I don't know if that'd be best for her. I heard of how Asians like to enslave each-other, but after thinking the case over, what other options do slaves have if they ended up as slaves to begin with?

It's almost like thats how each based country with a homogenous population acts

You think you whiteys are special for hating the PRC. The only people that can escape that commie hellhole are (((special)))
Also why the fuck wouldn't we want to keep a Chinese majority, we are the ones controlling everything here

Hey I don't know much about Singapore so I wanted to ask a native
Is it mostly Chinese people there? Like what's the native ethnicity? What's the language too?
Also what do you think the relationship between China and Singapore is like? Positive/negative?

This.

They are fucking parasites out here in California and think they own everything. This one chink lady with 5 lbs of make up on her face is a prime example... I was at a public dog park with my GSD and she tried to force everyone out with the excuse of "there is a birthday party... this place is receive"

They then release all their little rat dogs and my shepherd eventually nips one of them because they kept barking at him. I'm 6'0 and this chinese women was barely 5'0... I simply just got up in her face saying: "this is a public park.. you're not the queen of anything"

She turned around to her chinee buddies and start talking a loud storm. All of us stood our ground against these loudmouthed chinks and eventually they left. Everything is right you said: if you have the nerve to stand up they won't do anything but play stupid and talk shit about you in chinese.