>Another company War thread
>Can Marvel even lose

Bendis still has a job

Civil War was supposed to outgross Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron was supposed to outgross Avengers by a wider margin

Go back to Sup Forums Rasheed

No
Yes

This feud is worse than the console wars.

How do you all find the energy to even invest in one side or the other?

I'm looking forward to Dr Strange. Apparently he's favourite marvel character of Kevin Feige so I guess he'll make sure that his first film will be something special.

I only wish they don't waste Mads Mikkelsen on a one-time use villain. I hope he's Mephisto or Dormammu in disguise.

>not shitposting for either side, depending on the flow of the thread

Honestly Doctor Strange and guardians of the galaxy are the only Disney films I am actually interested in. Generally I watch every fox xmen movie (that is a team and not just Muh wolverine) and the dc films

Bendis?

I hope there is magic in the movie.

BRIAN Michael Bendis, The WRITER!

>Civil War was supposed to outgross Age of Ultron
>No
Then I guess people just started worrying about Disney executives losing interest in the MCU because it didn't?
Hopefully Disney can appreciate the MCU for being able to launch so many successful new franchises.

Wait, wh-

There is a noticeable shift going on right now with all these garbage movies flopping/underperforming
Someone said that people might want more midsized movies with interesting premises like Deadpool, might be onto something.

In a way, the MCU anticipated that, since the first Avengers movie was its big achievement but their model was always to put a few mid-range films between the ones with dangerously high break-even points.

I think it would be very smart of Marvel if they take a rest from large scale movies after Avengers 3 and 4. Keep making solo movies alongside Sony's Spiderman movies for a few years.

Really fuck any Twitter post or review that honestly wants to prop up one to piss on the other.

I mean deep down both DC and Marvel don't want either to fail.
Cause a failure for one means a decline in quality of cape comics. Not to mention there must be hundreds of millions in fan overlap.

Right now would be the perfect fucking time to finally make that Runaways movie.

This. They're competitors, but it's not like one killed the others family or something.
Healthy competition, dear lads, keeps the market healthy and all that.
I personally feel they both have strengths and weaknesses that justify liking both.

>Not to mention there must be hundreds of millions in fan overlap.
I doubt this actually, I personally know of many people who only watch marvel movies.

And when you read online what comic book movies watch, you see there are lots of people who don't watch every comic book movie and only watch the good ones (well-reviewed and good word of mouth)

While this make sense on paper from a bird's eye view, I don't think any business wants competition. The whole point of anti-trust and monopoly busting is because business want to crush competition to get as much money as they can.
iPhone wanted to crush Android, WWF ate WCW, and Marvel no doubt want to absorb DC

>#PoorDC

I don't understand why people have to cheapen the success of something by instantly taking a jab at the competition like they're in high school.

>"Yes I got an B on my test, eat shit Mark!"

Mads's Kaecilius is most likely possessed by Chthon, Shuma Gorath, or Dormammu. Kaecilius may well have been tipped off about Thanos and sees the extradimensional entities as humanity's only salvation.

I think Mephisto (too camp), Set (too silly), and Nightmare (not threatening enough) are unlikely.

According to Agatha Harkness, if I recall, Chthon appears as perceived. So, Kaecilius could end up as his perceived form going forward.

Dormammu has a defined form so the "residual image" trope won't work with him, but he could turn into ol' flamehead in the third act.

Btw did you see the running ghost at the bottom of the stairs in the trailer? Watch closely.

RIP Vishanti

Greensleeves.

>not threatening enough
When has it stopped MCU?

I'd lose my shit if we got Nightmare in the MCU. Satannish is probably toooo close to "Satan" to use because Disney and reasons

>Not waiting until the thread has more posts than posters and shitposting on both sides, as if you were more than one person.
Step up your game senpai.

>#poordc
Pathetic. Just like Ayer's "Fuck Marvel" stunt that ended biting back in the ass.