Wait, why is the pool closed for the weekend...isn't that the busiest time for pools?

Wait, why is the pool closed for the weekend...isn't that the busiest time for pools?

youtube.com/watch?v=IVS_5BiOWys

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-12-25/teenage-girl-drowns-in-public-pool-in-victorias-east/7053932
joblo.com/horror-movies/news/12-feet-deep-trapped-sisters-movie-review-444
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a joke? I don't actually want to watch the video

>pools closed
sure is epic meme in here

Someone sharted in the pool filter again

School pool. Schools are closed on the weekend.

>based on a true story
What story? I can't find the story.

> indoor pool has a cover
> psychopathic killer just happens to know two people are trapped in a pool at night when no one else does

Also, why cast tobin bell if he isn't even going to be the bad guy?

>autistic pounding on the cover instead of wrapping around the lane guard and waiting until someone comes

abc.net.au/news/2015-12-25/teenage-girl-drowns-in-public-pool-in-victorias-east/7053932

I heard the janitor is gonna be some kind of killer

>go to the shallow end
>drape an arm/leg around one of the floaty rope things
>chill for a couple days
Sure, you'd be hungry as fuck, but the water is safe to drink, and its warm enough that you wouldn't freeze.
It'd be an inconvenience at best. You'd have to be literally retarded to die in this situation.

>chlorine water
>safe to drink

Idris Elba

>chlorine in water
>save to drink
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to drink pool water.

does that pool cover take like 2 seconds to cover the entire pool? my friend has a pool and those covers move slow as fuck

Just punch through the fucking thing

this movie is dumb but the girls in it are pretty hot and soaking wet the whole time and touch each other a lot so it's watchable

This sounds like a parody of that new film, 47 Meters Down.

It turns out it was the security guard!
And he was just there to let them out of the pool

Isnt there also a movie coming out about two women trapped in a shark tank? Seems like just a way to use a cheap location.

That is 47 Meters Down.

The killer is like a night guard or a janitor that didnt know about them, and she doesnt want to kill them shes an ex criminal that is trying to extort them for money

joblo.com/horror-movies/news/12-feet-deep-trapped-sisters-movie-review-444

>Shot under the title THE DEEP END, director Matt Eskandari's film about two sisters who get trapped beneath a fiberglass pool cover has been retitled 12 FEET DEEP, given the subtitle TRAPPED SISTERS in its marketing, and is set to be released on VOD just in time to coincide with the theatrical release of a different film about sisters stuck in a horrific aquatic situation, 47 METERS DOWN. This retitling and subtitling is somewhat unfortunate, because it makes Eskandari's film come off as a mockbustery joke when it's actually a well-crafted, entertaining thriller.

Apparently it's a lot better than it seems?

>shallow end in olympic sized pools

>the water is safe to drink

wat

This is why I always conceal carry, that tarp wouldn't stand a chance again my glock.

You experience hypothermia if you core body temperature drops bellow 35 degrees, water is also cools you down 28 times faster than if you were out in the wind, you might be good if you're somewhere on the Equator and the water is 30 degrees C there but even then after several hours, once your core temperature drops, the hypothermia kicks in, at best you'll loose some fingers and/or toes, at worst your body starts to shut down, limbs first and then everything else to conserve heat in the brain, but once the drowsiness hits and you loose your limbs due to lack of blood flow, you drown.

>we just decided to close the pool without checking anyone was in it

really fires the atoms up

I mean that's still not saying much.

Did you look at the review? He gave it an 8/10. That's pretty good.

wtf guns don't work underwater

>A Veteran

Thank you for your service

AFRODUCK IS BACK LADS
F
R
O
D
U
C
K

I
S

B
A
C
K

L
A
D
S

Apparently he was in a hurry to get home. Which makes sense, most tragedies are a result of human error.

>just in a hurry so im gonna neglect my only duty to ensure i dont kill people

really fires the mechanisms inside my mind

Nigga
glocks work under sand, let alone water

ok but I don't think you're allowed to take them in a public pool with you

i dont think youre allowed to trap people beneath a pool cover so as long as we're just flaunting the fucking rules i'm gonna be strapped while i'm doing the butterfly

>teenager
>19
was she slow? also they awere at the school at 1:00 am was there no security? Also her friends noticed after 2 hours she was gone lol sounds like she got drunk and fell but not sure how she couldn't swim still unless like she walked on the cover and fell in that way?

thats why its concealed, bruh

>>A Veteran
Unlikely.

Seems like the entire plot of the movie was given. What would be the twist? That they somehow escape? How?

Nobody ever said he was good at his job.

dumbest premise for a feature film I've ever seen. I don't care if its a true story, this shit's retarded

>nineTEEN
>not a teenager

Americans put poison in their pools so they can piss in them without trouble

ill save you the trouble, two roasties jump into a swimming pool so they can swim up next to the ugly people and start peeing next to them, their plan is foiled when a blue collar trump supporter traps them in the pool with a glass ceiling and leaves them to die

lol. 0% on rotten tomatoes

Yeah cause you would bring your handgun in the swimming pool. Fuck people are stupider then this trailer