New matrix movie is a reboot

>new matrix movie is a reboot
>black guy plays neo

WHY

who cares. it will flop anyway, nobody want a new matrix and nobody want a neo that's not keanu

this is dead on arrival

Neo cast hasn't been announced.
Would you be as mad if the Morpheus actor is white?

will smith was almost cast as Neo

to be honest he still looks good so they can cast any time, the overexposed fag in OP pic though can go fuck himself

why is it always michael b jordan though. wasn't he spiderman too?

>who cares

this. it will likely be shit and the black guy will be associated with an awful reboot

>and the black guy will be associated with an awful reboot

again

>would you be mad if the Morpheus actor is white?
Yes.

I'd be more rustled at them for replacing Lawrence Fishburne. He fit that role perfectly, and I couldn't see anyone black or white be able to fill his shoes

Trips make it true.

It's not a reboot they just said they were thinking of exploring the Matrix universe further, with Michael B Jordan as their new protagonist

>reboot

why

just call keanu and make some more sequels

>young Morpheus prequel
Fuck you that sounds awful. Is this really a story that needs to be told? Just give me a goddamn sequel you greedy kikes

One of my professors did her dissertation on The Matrix. Specifically, she wrote about how it was an allegory for black slavery in America.

I will just be glad and grateful when Neo is still a cis gender male throughout the series

>]
Keanu won't work without the Wachowski sisters, thats a fact

they go, theyre all gone, reboot begins, same thing happened with SM3->ASM1

they keep using them for their political propaganda, and it keeps bombing.
they need to tell these Jews to back the fuck off and let them act in a movie that isn't just propaganda.

>he studies arts
jej

And Sean Connery was offered the role of Morpheus.

keanu would probably do it without the wachowskis. he seems to be up for whatever shit role is offered these past few years.

your professor is retard, my philosophy professor talked about the matrix and the allegory of the cave of Plato, after we watched the movie in class

and make a lot of sense

Hope they'll choose a woman

I would be mad if anyone else aside from Lawrence Fishburne played that role. What the fuck is the point of a Matrix reboot anyway?

>Basic WW2-inspired science fiction story
>allegory for black slavery in America.
What a dumb cunt.

This guy is actually a pretty good actor, no reason he can't play Neo. Keanu isn't even white btw.

>What the fuck is the point of a Matrix reboot anyway?
Warner wants moola

>the matrix
>the allegory of the cave
What a retard. Plato is talking about developing intellectually as a philosopher. Nothing more.

>keans isnt white
that doesnt mean cast a black guy, and even if he is a hapa he looks white enough.

>things that didn't happen

don't talk shit nigger, it's not the same, he was making a parallelism, it's not hard to understand...

The allegory of the cave has only one meaning. Your professor is a pseudo-intellectual.

Sure can't say that for the filmmakers.

Why not?

>philosophy has only one meaning

I mean, I read a lot of stupid shit in this board, but damn boy, you just make a home run right here

The allegory of that cave has context. I explained what that was. To plato it was just a passing thought. Then retards like you and professor came along and started associating it with everything without any content. No wonder it made alot of sense to you. You're dumb.

since the last post, I'm done with you, I can't talk with low IQ niggers sorry bye

Not an argument. Again, no wonder it made sense to you.

Niggers are ugly.

Look at that fucking abomination they have playing the oldest sister in a wrinkle in time.

>philosophy has only one meaning

just a reminder why are you so stupid, leave this place a read more my boy

It won't make money in Asia, no one cares what American audiences want anymore.

>I don't understand it so ill just talk shit
ok

okay.

>he can't understand what is a parallelism

good luck my dear user, my low IQ user

I don't even think you understand that.

Will Smith turned down the role of Neo for Wild Wild West. Keeanu was the second option for the kike sisters. Sup Forums is getting their panties in a bunch over a role MADE for a nigger

lol, good luck

Any retard can associate any concept with anything. It's context and content that solidifies an ideology and argument.

>damn boy
Are you a fucking nigger?

No the Architect

Honestly if the wachowskis came back to movies and did some more mindblowing shit I wouldn't even be mad

Now that Wachowski sisters are out we are safe from that

Hopefully a new Matrix movie will be about one of the earlier The One/s.

They're tranny pieces of shit now, they should leave it alone

Matrix without the sisters is as meaningless as sw without Lucas. It'll just be yet another soulless Hollywood cash in forgotten after two weeks so who even gives a shit. You spent months getting mad at scarjo gits and as soon as the movie came out you stopped caring.

Neo - Black
Morpheus - White
Zion - white
what's the problem? neo dies and saves all the white people from being slaves sounds pretty good to me

Hopefully you get cancer

>Keanu
>White

Haha thanks :^)

Imagine a full on reboot of the matrix but with cloud atlas/Jupiter ascending levels of WTFness. It would be glorious

>nu/pol/ is upset over le epic redpilled Matrix reboot because of a diverse cast

Hmmm, let's take a look at the original cast
>protagonists
Neo (hapa)
Morpheus (black)
Trinity (womyn)
Niobe (black womyn)
Link (black)
Tank (black)
Dozer (black)
Zee (black)
Oracle (black)
Keymaker (asian)
Zeti (indian)

>antagonists
Cypher (white male)
Agents/Agent Smith (all white males)
Architect (white male)
Conductor (white male)
Merovingian (white male)
The Twins (albinos/white)

There is not a single major white protagonist in this series. and the wachowskis intended it to be an all-black cast with an interracial relationship to begin with.

There happy as shit that Will did or else there shit would of bombed and they would still be brothers. Now that there pretty much washed up now's the best time to sell the rights and greenlight a remake

Is Zion a metaphor for Africa? Were they only ones to survive because they had no technology?

Not specifically, but that could work. Any allegory is a bigger picture which can be applicable. In the Matrix's case, it's really a matter of slavery/cuckoldery in general, particularly concerning the mind/freewill.

Making it a nigger thing is just white guilt, but in a finer sense, it isn't necessarily wrong.

will smith would have been terrible. i can't even think about it

>Is Zion a metaphor for Africa?
Are you fucking 12? Go google Zion.

>>nu/pol/
why do you newfag redditors always do this?

WE

So what do the Machine's represent? I guess the whole rebirth scene in the first makes sense but do they represent like morals?

We'll originally it was going to be will smith, as long as it's not a shitty actor should be fine.

zion is a metaphor for the interracial breeding ground

Kill yourself you dirty nigger.

>Not just casting Will Smith as Neo as it should've been
DROPPED

What?

Machines have no concept of morality, so I guess they represent indifference.

You can make any film an allegory for anything. Alien is an allegory for how women deal internally with the fight against their PMS demon. There, free dissertation fuel for any women's lib retard.

>It's a wypipo complain thread

this time around everybody knows about ram so we won't have to suffer that stupid battery plot. don't get worked up about shoehorned diversity tho just laugh and play along, there are worse things to be butthurt about.

I wouldn't but the irony is the black crowd would be mad even if Neo was black.

the short animation films of the matrix had a black guy I think. they were woken people with powers. if they made those into movies it might work. I mean, morpheus is black, and he's technically the one that found neo, so the matrix is kind of a black movie. its just so seamless that casuals think its all about the Eurasian superman, their ideal son of a waifu.

>reboot

A new Matrix movie is the only instance where that word is even accurate. Wasn't Keanu the sixth chosen One or something?

this.
I especially liked that animu where that black guy runs so fast, he runs outta the Matrix. WOKE AF.

>This guy is actually a pretty good actor

He's really not. He plays himself in basically every role and is absolutely awful if he can't play a modern "street nigga" that speaks ebonics and has a codeine addiction.

Holy shit yes. Are you kidding?

What a normie
The film is literally referencing the digital world we inhabit as if it were a physical thing and how forces will use that digital world and reliance on technology to gain power over us

I'D BE MAD IF THEY REPLACED ANYONE YOU FUCKING RACEBAITING FAGGOT BECAUSE IT'S STUPID
REBOOTS ARE STUPID AND WORTHLESS
KEANU HAS HAD A HARD LIFE

>breeding like animals despite living in a cave with limited resources
Yep just like Africa!

>matrix reboot

WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD LEARN?????

also jews putting nogs in everything to make whites mad when their the problem not black people.

As much as I would love to go Putin on all those faggot complainers about whatever issue, but this is a friendly reminder that Keanu Reeves got the role because Will Smith turned it down.

I am all for a movie exploring the matrix universe further. Don't need a reboot but a follow up would be quite nice.

link to the news please

>Keanu won't work without X or Y
Keanu doesn't have much work besides John Wick or some low budget random movie so I don't think he'd deny a big payday

Sean Connery was supposed to be Morpheus originally so no

Oh my God.
Have the years really gone by that we're now talking about a Matrix reboot.

>recalls that when Matrix was out I was discussing with my school friends. School. Friends.

Oh Jesus.

Yea, ITS FUCKING MORPHEUS.

thought this nigga was the son of basket player michael jordan

He was supposed to be the Architect.

please tell me her boyfriend/husband is black.

if you're going to be angry about something, be angry about the fact that they're rebooting a series that isn't even twenty years old yet.

Neo is fucking white
Morpheus is fucking black

it's not that hard

Yes.