SHUMA-GORATH UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

SHUMA-GORATH UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Would you?

So this guy shits all over Galactus?
Right?

He shits on everyone's entire existence

A-yup. Shuma's generally more powerful than the basic Cosmic Abstracts like Galactus or the Celestials, but the more important Abstracts, like Eternity or Death could give him trouble, which is why he uses cultists to sneak around their defenses. The Living Tribunal, though, or other significant multiversal entities, could spank his ass.

How likely is he to show up/be mentioned in the Dr.Strange movie, or MCU at all? I want to see Chaos Dimension.

Yet gets his ass spanked by this guy.

It's funny because the only reason he got into the game was because the japanese developers kept bugging marvel to let them include him.
And now you can't even download him.

I see a tit. Do you guys see a tit too?

You see only what you want to.
But I bet she could grow tits, just for you.

Really wish this was colored.

Dunno. I think we're going to get at least some name-dropping/cameos by the Principalities, the Vishanti and Dormammu will be referenced for sure. If Shuma shows up, though, I imagine it'd be a very passing reference, like an idol in his likeness, or a wall carving that resembles an eye with some squiggles coming off of it, stuff like that.

From earths point of view what would we be seeing here. Anything? Or just a red terrifying sky

Depends where on Earth you are. On one side his tentacle is blocking out the sun. On the night side, it'd probably be too dark to see him anyway.

So Aaron's next arc is supposed to bring back Dormammu, Mordo, Nightmare, and Shuma. What are you guys expecting?

Ryu has never made it to top 8 in UMvC3 at Evo, Shuma Gorath has multiple times.

It's a shame, why would you ever use him over Akuma.
Then again why would you ever use Akuma over Vergil/Zero/Doom

more shitty quips and awesome facial hairs bro shit

Oh god, do you think Shuma will quip?

>Shuma
>Voiced by Idris Elba
>Kills some redshirt
>Dr. Strange pissed
>"What's all this then? It was an HONORABLE tentakill"

You know, it just occurred to me, but I don't think we've ever seen Dormammu or Shuma-Gorath interact in the comics.

Dormammu is nowhere near Shuma Gorath power level.

If Shuma were to actually enter the Dark Dimension he would crush that entire dimension/reality just from present

I could see them interacting between proxies/avatars, though. Or imagine a story where Shuma and the Many-Angled Ones start to invade the Dark Dimension and Strange has to team up with Dormammu in order to protect the innocent citizens of that reality, including Clea and her anti-Dormammu resistance.

but why?

>Voiced by Idris Elba

I'm getting increasingly convinced that Hollywood is unaware that we have other black actors in the UK.

>"There's uh... that black butler from Downton Abbey, right?" -Hollywood

Like Beyonders? The Beyonder? Good Emperor Doom?

Question: Shuma-Gorath versus Starro, who wins?

Didn't Dormammu called Shuma Gorath ''Ancient One'' in MvC?

Still Shuma-Gorath.

The Spectre would probably fuck him over though, given that he's got the same power level as the Living Tribunal.

I would buy a poster of that in a heartbeat if it was colored
Shit probably even as it is

>Japan
>specifically requests use of a tentacle monster

Hmm. You know? Hmmmmmm.

>awesome facial hair bros
That was bendis dumbass

>voiced by edris ilba

Are you memeing?

The Spectre would job.

The only people he actually do well against are normal if horrible people that he inflicts equally horrible fates on or other superheroes when he goes maximum wrath mode.

Supervillains or evil abstracts? The Spectre goes down so fast even the Flash get envious.

just what is it with those guys and tentacles?

Golden Galactus would job to Shuma Gorath?

Unless it's a big multiverse threat like the Anti-Monitor or the Dark Monitor, then he holds them off for a while.

>The Spectre would probably fuck him over though, given that he's got the same power level as the Living Tribunal.
No he doesn't. Spectre is a Celestial tier at best. Only reason he was used as Living Tribunal's counterpart is because lacks a being of the Living Tribunal's caliber.

I wonder if Anti-Matter would "eat"/Destroy Shuma.

Sup Forums always sucks Shuma's tentacles so I have to ask, what are some essential Shuma Gorath reads?

Wherever he appears, I don't think Shuma ever was used as a proper character so to speak. His popularity comes form MvC

He's not something you can consider a proper character in the same vein as superheroes/villains due to shuma actually appearing being the moment everything falls.
He's like galactus without the jobbing aura and actually getting the respect he deserves instead of stupid writers ruining his awe.
I unfortunately don't know exact issue numbers but Strange's fight with him was amazing so if nothing else you should try to read that one.

Pic related. He's appeared in a few other minor stories (Time Doom, Invaders NOW!, Mighty Avengers) but his appearances in those stories are brief and not very good.

I'm not sure Shuma is really made of matter as we understand it. He and the other Many-Angled Ones are beings from the void between realities. I suspect they operate under their own, alien natural laws.

Shuma is cute.

Have you not been reading Doctor Strange? It's just fucking Tony stark with magic

>Living Tribunal

Does he ever actually do anything though? He pretty much just exists to show up and say he isn't getting involved.

I'd dig a transformation into a snekperson

Posting the scene that made me ever give two fucks about the pile of tentacles.

This page right here sold me.

And that's that. Aside from some more wacky adventures in the next issue of getting Strange to come down from his magic high. Both were posted by some other kind user in the last Shuma thread I was in.

That, and some stuff I've seen written about Strange before, got me interested in the series. Not that I've had time to track down the must reads yet, but still.

>Idris Alba
>Not Ron Perlman
>Not Tim Curry if he was healthy enough

That is one of the hottest shuma pics.

Isn't Eternity dead as far as we know since in Silver Surfer we saw that the Beyonders killed him then after he killed them Doom had replaced him?

Obviously Doom isn't Eternity at the moment (?) but the original is dead and we haven't seen what replaced him after Doom stopped being God.

And i just realized this page is where the splugorth of Atlantis from the Rifts RPG came from...

That was brutal, thanks.

It's probably safe to assume that Reed, Franklin and and Molecule Man will have restored all the old abstracts back into existence following Secret Wars.
They probably popped back into "existence" and carried on doing whatever it is they do like nothing happened.

John Boyega getting work at least.
But other than that, no not at all, can't name a single one.

because you're Justin Wong

>Not Tim Curry if he was healthy enough

How the fuck Tim Curry has managed to survive this goddamn year so far with everyone else dropping like flies I don't know.
Frankly I'm amazed none of the original Star Wars cast have carked it. Heck it's been so bad for Star Trek these last few years they've started losing people from the fucking reboots.

If I was Shatner I'd be bricking it right now.

Yeah, Disney literally just held auditions in england in the hope of finding a black guy who could act.
They literally could have just asked Dennis Lawson, he's basically been working on Casualty since Star Wars, he'd have shot some good names over.

>Hollywood is unaware that we have other black actors

Fixed that for you.

pretty much, he stopped getting majorly involved after infinity war and adam warlock

We'll have to see if Black Panther fixes that, since they seem to be getting every black actor in Hollywood involved with that. Those that weren't already involved in the MCU, anyway.

Chiwetel Ejifoor is still hanging in there.

Eternity and some of the other Abstracts popped back up in The Ultimates.

That's clearly not Shuma, but the presence of tentacle horrors of any kind in the movie is a good sign.

Yeah, it gets the casuals ready for whats to come.

How does one write a good Shuma story? The guy is pretty much the ultimate embodiment of corruption and evil.

>oh shit he dabbin!!

All the best Shuma stories keep him at arm's length. Shit starts to go down on a big scale, with lots of monsters and eldritch phenomena popping up all over the world/galaxy. Dr. Strange investigates, discovers something is afoot, and eventually realizes Shuma-Gorath is responsible. Usually he discovers this a lot later then would otherwise be comfortable, and he has to resort to drastic measures to stop Shuma from entering our reality. Actual interaction with Shuma is minimal, and if it happens it happens in the form of dreams, visions, or psychic projections.

Is there a way that actual interaction with Shuma could work? I mean like dealing with him on his own turf. Could any conventional hero or team of heroes even stop him without the help of an even greater cosmic entity?

Most likely not. If you are even able to defeat/kill Shuma Gorath, you are cursed and become him. Literally making him impossible get rid of. He is just a constantly existing entity

I always wanted to fug shuma gorath even when i was a kid for some reason

Nah he's a mid tier character. Really only used as a counterpick against Phoenix.

He's probably really squishy and rubbery but plump and firm. Not to mention with the eldritch god powers he could stimulate your mind sexually beyond what any mortal being could do physically.

more like, he wipes his ass with galactus

l-lewd

I canĀ“t help but sexualize horrors from beyond the void.

Eternity was seen in the Ultimates chained up and asking Galactus to find out who did it.

Boyega was a pretty good pick overall though, so I can't complain too much

Does his appearance in Conan the Barbarian counts?